PDA

View Full Version : New POLL!!! When will Erk sell a boat??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Due to popular demand, we have a new poll!!!! :dance:

The question ladies and gentlemen, is when will young Erkle sell a boat??

so look into your crystal ball, ask your magic 8 ball, dig out your Wee gee board, or whatever method you use to pin the date.....

THE POLL IS ON!!!!!

MarkP
05-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Due to popular demand, we have a new poll!!!! :dance:

The question ladies and gentlemen, is when will young Erkle sell a boat??

so look into your crystal ball, ask your magic 8 ball, dig out your Wee gee board, or whatever method you use to pin the date.....

THE POLL IS ON!!!!!
Not going to happen at all at 52,380http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/pointlaugh.gif

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Not going to happen at all at 52,380http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/pointlaugh.gif

TRU DAT!! Or the asking price (or offered price) of that 197. You gotta be kidding me!

88 PS190
05-16-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm pulling for him so he'll stop trying to sell me a new boat every day...

jmyers
05-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I think he needs to work on an ERKLE special model! Mabey team ERK edition! That would surely sell!! :noface:

Ric
05-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I say by the 4th
the boy is clueless but he's sure giving it the ol' college try!!

jmyers
05-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Ok who's going to make the sympathy buy? :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Ok who's going to make the sympathy buy? :rolleyes:

Dude I gave it an honest try. Id like to help him but not going to take one that hard for the team if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

ski_king
05-16-2006, 03:50 PM
I may have missed something, but insn't he leaving for summer camp on June 8th?

LakePirate
05-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd scoop up the orange one, (with some negotiation of course) but my new job fell through last night....oh well.

jmyers
05-16-2006, 03:53 PM
I may have missed something, but insn't he leaving for summer camp on June 8th?
He needs some extra bling for the women at camp! ;) He can sell it by phone! :D

rodltg2
05-16-2006, 04:00 PM
i think hell sell at least one before band camp

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 04:02 PM
i think hell sell at least one before band camp

Then he best be getting busy! It's just around the corner.

ERK we know you're reading this. A sell is constituted ONLY when COMPLETE funds are transferred and ownership is transferred. none of this deposit or I'll take it crap

east tx skier
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Then he best be getting busy! It's just around the corner.

ERK we know you're reading this. A sell is constituted ONLY when COMPLETE funds are transferred and ownership is transferred. none of this deposit or I'll take it crap

Plus, doesn't Erk have to be there. What if someone walks into Chicago MC and buys that 197 while he's at camp. Unless they mention his name, does he get coffee?

peason
05-16-2006, 04:07 PM
UMP - Great poll but here are some options you overlooked.

1. Before ERK hits his 20,000 post!
2. Erk will finally sell a boat when he buys one from himself after band camp is done!

ski_king
05-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Has he even closed the deal yet on selling his boat? Last I remember, he still had it.

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Plus, doesn't Erk have to be there. What if someone walks into Chicago MC and buys that 197 while he's at camp. Unless they mention his name, does he get coffee?

No way! He has to close the deal start to finish with NO help from other Chicago MC employees or owners. No gimmee's allowed!

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Has he even closed the deal yet on selling his boat? Last I remember, he still had it.

Nope, he has deposit but hasn't delivered the boat (as of last week when I asked)

T Scott
05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Can someone give me the Cliff notes on our friend Erk. Is he a boat broker now? Working part time at a dealership? I don't have the energy to dig through 20 pages of thread to find the scoop. :rolleyes:

LakePirate
05-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey UMP are you slippin'? This is not a public poll? :cry:

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Can someone give me the Cliff notes on our friend Erk. Is he a boat broker now? Working part time at a dealership? I don't have the energy to dig through 20 pages of thread to find the scoop. :rolleyes:

Yes Erk has taken on the role as part time boat pimp for the local MC dealer. So far he's just workin the streets but nothing has been pimp'd

05-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Lakey and Peason, sorry buds! :o I was in a hurry, I know, I know its no excuse, but the superhero biz is crazy these days. I had to go to the boat launch on my lunch hour to pay my annual $20 launch fee, so I was busy. I totally goofed on the nono-public part lakey, that was pure stupidity on my part. :noface: My fault.

I will do better my freinds. I am kind of rusty, havent conducted a poll in a while.....

so can one of our moderators change it so the poll results are public???

PendO
05-16-2006, 05:12 PM
so can one of our moderators change it so the poll results are public???

SORRY MAN, they are way to busy trying to figure out my camera icon situation ... ultimately I see erk as a M/C sales rep for the Sudan, the kidz got madddd skillz:) Hey, where is my T-shirt?

east tx skier
05-16-2006, 05:16 PM
UMP, doesn't appear to be something we can change. Pendo, no luck pulling a camera icon out of the hat either. Sorry guys.

Footin
05-16-2006, 05:20 PM
I think he will luck out and sell one, either to some helpless person with alot of money that wonders into the dealership when he is there or someone on this board will buy one to shut him up.

6ballsisall
05-16-2006, 05:24 PM
I think he will luck out and sell one, either to some helpless person with alot of money that wonders into the dealership when he is there or someone on this board will buy one to shut him up.

I think I heard something about Erk getting some shine from Jeremy to bring back from MM2. When the poor suspecting soul comes in to the dealership he'll get them a coke. only it will have more than Coke in it. ;)

Problem is, in Illinois do they have the law allowing someone to return a boat after a day or two if they get buyers remorse? If so, ERK really better give them a lot of shine..........I mean Coca Cola :rolleyes:

jmyers
05-16-2006, 06:04 PM
I had to go to the boat launch on my lunch hour to pay my annual $20 launch fee, so I was busy.
Threadjack! $20 annual launch fee!!! :eek: i PAID $10 for one launch on Sunday! :noface:

TMCNo1
05-16-2006, 06:05 PM
If Erk doesn't sell something soon, he'll be at the Flea Market with his boat and a table full of ski equipment, jewelry and Avon bottles!

05-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Threadjack! $20 annual launch fee!!! :eek: i PAID $10 for one launch on Sunday! :noface:
Yes sir, $20 for hte season at one place. $40 for hte season at another, and the highest one around here is $60 for the season. I bought one at each place. :cool:

05-16-2006, 06:22 PM
If Erk doesn't sell something soon, he'll be at the Flea Market with his boat and a table full of ski equipment, jewelry and Avon bottles!
Maybe he should start practicing the following phrase: "would you like fries with that sir?"

east tx skier
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
or "would you like an apple pie with that ..." (http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/)

Datdude
05-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Someone will eventually fall into his lap.......even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while :cool:

TMCNo1
05-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Maybe he should start practicing the following phrase: "would you like fries with that sir?"

In his posts on here concerning boat sales, I'm suprised he hasn't said, "Would you like to supersize that tower dude"!

rodltg2
05-16-2006, 07:48 PM
come on eastie , do the right thing and buy a boat from the boy..

Cloaked
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
UMP, doesn't appear to be something we can change. Pendo, no luck pulling a camera icon out of the hat either. Sorry guys.

There has to be a setting in the Admin Control Panel. Here is vB3.5.4 (if you have access level to these areas).

Objective is to add the option of new user profile field for Pendo at the user name level. This lesser version may or may not allow, however the others here have it. There is a setting that needs to be tweeked or added somewhere.