PDA

View Full Version : New Truck Color

BrianM
05-15-2006, 04:25 PM
So I am getting serious about trading my truck in for a new '07 Avalanche. I have driven one twice now and absolutely love them. Trying to decide on color. (Current truck is charcoal with charcoal interior and I do not care about heat as they all get hot) I photoshop tinted the windows how I would do them. No matter what the exterior color interior will be black.

So what do you think?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-15-2006, 04:33 PM
As he blows right by the Poll rule at high speeds..... :noface:

http://childersburg.qscend.com/images/police_car10flashing%20lights.gif

(cough, cough) Uh.....excuse me sir, Did you forget something in your poll?? http://www.tsl-products.co.uk/p_images/tsl2007.jpg

erkoehler
05-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Post a picture of the boat.....

BrianM
05-15-2006, 04:34 PM
As he blows right by the Poll rule at high speeds..... :noface:

(cough, cough) Uh.....excuse me sir, Did you forget something in your poll??

Yep, and it was intentional ;)

pilot02
05-15-2006, 04:34 PM
I'd be partial to the red, especially with the new boat.

05-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Yep, and it was intentional ;)
admitance of guilt.....Looks like I am gonna have to bring in JR to sentence you boy!

JR..... I am charging him with speeding during a poll, reckeless polling, failure to yeild, failure to signal before a poll, and resisting an officer of the poll. WHats his punishment??

thats his crime, now whats his time?? BOOK EM DANO!!!

6ballsisall
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
admitance of guilt.....Looks like I am gonna have to bring in JR to sentence you boy!

JR..... I am charging him with speeding during a poll, reckeless polling, failure to yeild, failure to signal before a poll, and resisting an officer of the poll. WHats his punishment??

thats his crime, now whats his time?? BOOK EM DANO!!!

Guilty as charged. His punishment shall be a weeks worth of non stopping reading of ERK's oldest most non-sense posts from the early days. After that time is up he must spend a week drinking coffee in front of ERK. Easty will be assisting with the legal mumbo jumbo paperwork stuff and UMP is in charge of flying him up to the windy city to begin his punishment.

BrianM, I hope this judgement shows you the high court of jrandolworld takes such misconduct seriously. We hope you come back a treated man and no longer a menace to the TMC poll posting way of life.

:D

Mi.mc
05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
what color is your boat?

05-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Yea!! what he said!! :popcorn:

The high court of Jrandol is now in session, all rise!

"Better listen to him Flounder, he's pre-law"

east tx skier
05-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I like the way the "greystone" looks.

BrianM
05-15-2006, 05:55 PM
what color is your boat?

The boat is Regal Red, Mountain Rock and Nite Navy.

erkoehler
05-15-2006, 05:58 PM
grey or red......

6ballsisall
05-15-2006, 06:12 PM
grey or red......

Careful Brian. Erk is just setting you up so he can sell you that 04 197. :rolleyes:

Ryan
05-15-2006, 06:36 PM
I think about this all the time. I'd love to get a red boat, but no car mfr makes a real red SUV anymore. I'm big on matching boat and tow vehicle. GM needs the red from the '02 Suburban back.

White would be my first pick, but since that's not one of the choices, I default to black. You can match the accent color - the bottom accent line on the boat, rubrail, windshield frame, tires trailer guides etc... When clean no other color looks better to me than the one that absorbs them all - black (I may be biased though). Grey/silver, though cool looking on it's own, matches least.

Good luck shopping.

Ryan
05-15-2006, 06:38 PM
The boat is Regal Red, Mountain Rock and Nite Navy.

Nuts, I missed that Nite/Night Navy thing. Is it really a dark blue?

east tx skier
05-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Looked black to me, too, Ryan.

Ryan
05-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I'd be more inclined to switch SUV brands if I could get a 'Burban in real red - Like Ric's Red.
http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1761&cat=500&ppuser=512

edit - just checked the site. I'd hold off until Jan. Looks like Victory Red is available then!

east tx skier
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Must've been hard for him in 2004.

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1767&cat=500&ppuser=512

erkoehler
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I like this combo :)

BrianM
05-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Nuts, I missed that Nite/Night Navy thing. Is it really a dark blue?

Yep the bottom stripe is actually a really dark blue. GM is comming out with Victory Red for the Avalanche which is a true red but that won't be out until January of '07. Don't know if I can wait that long. I am leaning towards black.

jmyers
05-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I think the grey! The accent is grey, and it is an easy color to keep up! :twocents:

rodltg2
05-15-2006, 07:49 PM
get white, will go with any color boat! or is just me who needs that :D

Ryan
05-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Yep the bottom stripe is actually a really dark blue. GM is comming out with Victory Red for the Avalanche which is a true red but that won't be out until January of '07. Don't know if I can wait that long. I am leaning towards black.

Is the Mountain Stone more grey or beige?

Farmer Ted
05-15-2006, 07:56 PM
So I am getting serious about trading my truck in for a new '07 Avalanche. I have driven one twice now and absolutely love them. Trying to decide on color. (Current truck is charcoal with charcoal interior and I do not care about heat as they all get hot) I photoshop tinted the windows how I would do them. No matter what the exterior color interior will be black.

So what do you think?

I'd go with a dark blue that matched the blue on your boat

05-15-2006, 11:18 PM
WEll, the high exhalted Jrandol has spoken, and you have recieved your sentence for your crimes. you must pay your debt to TMC poll society... get with it.

BTW, I like the RED or WHITE to match your boat. :D PM me when you get ready to deal on the Tahoe and I will help you out so you dont get hosed on it ;)

Footin
05-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Again I say "Black is beautiful"

bucky
05-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Black!

"I am your father, Luke!"

BrianM
05-16-2006, 09:19 AM
. :D PM me when you get ready to deal on the Tahoe and I will help you out so you dont get hosed on it ;)

Thanks for the offer. I sold cars for two years a few years back and am very familiar with the game. Even better I used to sell GM (GMC, Cadillac Olds) and I have a family friend that owns a Chevy dealership in town. I don't get hosed when I buy my vehicles.:)

05-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the offer. I sold cars for two years a few years back and am very familiar with the game. Even better I used to sell GM (GMC, Cadillac Olds) and I have a family friend that owns a Chevy dealership in town. I don't get hosed when I buy my vehicles.:)
COOL!! :wavey: I was just trying to help. I like to see people get fair deals. :)

So, where you at on the color???

Workin' 4 Toys
05-16-2006, 09:36 AM
I love that truck I must say, they figured it out for '07!!!! WAHOO!!!
I like the charcoal.
But I must say, I liked this color on that truck ALOT!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-16-2006, 09:38 AM
And if you needed some "SHOCK" factor to spice up your life a touch...;) You could always go "GREEN"...
Ok, this is more a color scheme for the Yoga dancer, but it makes a statement....

bcampbe7
05-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I love that truck I must say, they figured it out for '07!!!! WAHOO!!!
I like the charcoal.

That would go well with that burnt orange Range Rover. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-16-2006, 09:48 AM
That would go well with that burnt orange Range Rover. :D
I was sold once I saw it at that show.
And I don't think it was that slimmie at the passenger side tail light (in the picture) that answered all my questions over and over and over......:o

BrianM
05-16-2006, 10:26 AM
So, where you at on the color???

Still leaning towards black.

The Sunburst Orange as it is called according to the brochure is only going to be available until December. After that they are replacing it with Victory Red which isn't available until January.

So if you want one in orange you better get to it.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Still leaning towards black.

By the looks of the pole results, there is no reason to convince otherwise...;)