PDA

View Full Version : Kingsport, TN ???

bcampbe7
05-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Are there any good places to eat while in Kingsport, TN?
I will be there 5/22 and 5/23 for business. The wife is also going so I need some ideas for restaurants. :cool:

LakePirate
05-11-2006, 04:35 PM
I can get the low down on Bristol if you want to ride overthere. My "Uncle" Bob and his family live there.

86Craft
05-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Is it near I-75? Got to be a Waffle House around. Dig in honey!

bcampbe7
05-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Is it near I-75? Got to be a Waffle House around. Dig in honey!

LOL! :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
05-11-2006, 11:06 PM
I-81 is the major interstate, and there isn't a Waffle House on I-81 between Wytheville,VA and Knoxville,TN and Kingsport is just about in the middle with Bristol and Johnson City. [tri-cities area]

If your staying at a Motel/Hotel ALWAYS ask the locals for the good places. A lot of times the Motels/Hotels even have coupons, etc. given to them by the good restaurants for additional business from travelers and business travelers.

bcampbe7
05-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I-81 is the major interstate, and there isn't a Waffle House on I-81 between Wytheville,VA and Knoxville,TN and Kingsport is just about in the middle with Bristol and Johnson City. [tri-cities area]

If your staying at a Motel/Hotel ALWAYS ask the locals for the good places. A lot of times the Motels/Hotels even have coupons, etc. given to them by the good restaurants for additional business from travelers and business travelers.

Will do TMCNo1...

I tried to talk my employer into letting me stay Tuesday night also and then hit MC for a tour on Wednesday on the way home, but that was shot down. :mad:

TMCNo1
05-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Will do TMCNo1...

I tried to talk my employer into letting me stay Tuesday night also and then hit MC for a tour on Wednesday on the way home, but that was shot down. :mad:

That's a shame!
You will be about 2.5 hrs. from Vonore via I-81 south toward Knoxville to I-40 west thru Knoxville to I-75 south, then 12 miles to Hwy. 72 @ exit #72 Loudon,TN then 12 miles to 1st Tellico Industrial Park entrance on left,Excellance Way, then 3/4 mi. to MC on left across from SeaRay.
Makes my heart race!

You can go to www.local.live.com and click on Aerial or Map or back and forth and enter 100 Cherokee Cove Drive, Vonore,TN 37885 in address and it will locate MC for you, but it locate MC for you on Cherokee Cove RD. not cherokee Cove Drive, North of the # location is SeaRay and north across the cove is MC, 2 long buildings and pic does not show new R&D/Parts/Shipping building as those photos are several years old. MC is 1st road on left on Excellance Way off Hwy.#72.