PDA

View Full Version : Somebody needs to get this guy!

6ballsisall
05-10-2006, 10:53 PM
***!!!!!!!!!!!

Listed under the MC section???????

http://www.flipsell.com/Phase3/home/DispVehicle.asp?VehicleID=9138

Dooker, is that you?????????? :mad:

Footin
05-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Perfect boat for Erkle.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:09 PM
I thought that was one of the Bayliner ski boats? I remember from the boat show it had the ugliest engine I had ever seen! :o

erkoehler
05-10-2006, 11:13 PM
To bad its not an open bow JR :uglyhamme

6ballsisall
05-10-2006, 11:14 PM
To bad its not an open bow JR :uglyhamme

I knew you'd post that :mad: YOu just lost a sale young whippersnapper :D

Footin
05-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Erkle, that could be your new barefootin machine and the chicks would dig it.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:15 PM
WakeBroad is on!!! I don't know her but anyone that goes by WakeBroad gets my vote!!!! :uglyhamme

erkoehler
05-10-2006, 11:15 PM
I'd rather not own a boat.....

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I knew you'd post that :mad: YOu just lost a sale young whippersnapper :D

Quick, Erk, what prop does that challenger run?!?!

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Erk you know it is you! It has the pink squiggle and everything! We won't light you up too bad! C'mon you gotta ski don't ya? Add a boom and some and some sandrail flags so people can see you and you are in!
Can't anyone photoshop a pic of Erk sitting in his new ride so he will get it? ;)
The prop is either a 220 or 221 whatever it takes in the brochure!

Footin
05-10-2006, 11:22 PM

Duh.... a pink one.

Dooker
05-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Hey fellas. Yup, that's mine. I bought ole Toolie's boat a while back and am sellin it. Hey erk, can yall make me a deal on a boat. I betcha theyd cut me a fine dealio just to say I wuz ridin in one of their boats!

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Duh.... a pink one.

Is it me, or are all these threads starting to sound alike. ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:36 PM
I might take a gander at that thar boat! You still settlin' in CARMEL? ;) Hey fellas. Yup, that's mine. I bought ole Toolie's boat a while back and am sellin it. Hey erk, can yall make me a deal on a boat. I betcha theyd cut me a fine dealio just to say I wuz ridin in one of their boats!

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Dooker, why you rollin' in stealth my man?!?

Dooker
05-10-2006, 11:39 PM
I might take a gander at that thar boat! You still settlin' in CARMEL? ;)

Nah, I'm travelin cross country to the magfest. Hey Erk pick out the purdiest boat you got and bring it with ya. If I like it I'll let you make me a dooker deal.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:39 PM
C'mon Eastie! Show us! Is it DOOKEROY?

Dooker
05-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Dooker, why you rollin' in stealth my man?!?

Wuzhappenin eastie! I gots my camo on. Can you see me?

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Wuzhappenin eastie! I gots my camo on. Can you see me?

Yeah, you're shining bright.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Where can I find such a sweet ride? I checked all of the greyhound locations that will allow a tow and the only one is right here in Indy. Have mullet will travel! PS where did you get that sweet pic of Henry Lee Summer?

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:42 PM
C'mon Eastie! Show us! Is it DOOKEROY?

I see what you guy see. I always thougth Tool was Brad and Dook was Farmer. Now I don't know what to think. :confused:

/edit. Dooker's light just went off. Guess he's left the building.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Is that how it is gonna be? I thought we were family? OK then I ain't tellin you who was in the "Grassy Spot somewhere in some plaza!"

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:47 PM
A little off the subject, but if you're ever back in Dallas, go check out the museum in the old Schoolbook Depository Building. Or better, go listen to some of the conspiracy nuts that peddle their wares on the grassy knowl.

Hoosier Bob
05-10-2006, 11:55 PM
I spent two days there! I understand the theories! He was right in front of him and he waited until he (Kennedy) was past and around the corner! I saw that film so many times it made me sick! Left handed and at that angle would have been very dificult. Right handed maybe but lefthanded with the most innacurate rifle produced? He was a schlep! Don't blme TX! Lee Harvey was the perfect sollution. He was involved but I do not believe alone. He was the kid that still had the eggs in his hand and I was the kid who had none! :D A little off the subject, but if you're ever back in Dallas, go check out the museum in the old Schoolbook Depository Building. Or better, go listen to some of the conspiracy nuts that peddle their wares on the grassy knowl.

east tx skier
05-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Now I remember you! You're the guy who gave me that pamphlet! ;)

I spent two days there! I understand the theories! He was right in front of him and he waited until he (Kennedy) was past and around the corner! I saw that film so many times it made me sick! Left handed and at that angle would have been very dificult. Right handed maybe but lefthanded with the most innacurate rifle produced? He was a schlep! Don't blme TX! Lee Harvey was the perfect sollution. He was involved but I do not believe alone. He was the kid that still had the eggs in his hand and I was the kid who had none! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 12:04 AM
PS. A lot of very remarkable historical events have happened in that wonderful state you call home. Ever wonder if being a Texan means making a decision with the sole intention of the preservation of being a Texan? There is a difference and it is amazing. Not wrong just doing whatever it takes to preserve your existance and your rights. I am not saying the act was justified only that as far back as the Alamo Texas has been worth fighting and sacrifice. Just my Hoosier opinion after a bunch of beer!

east tx skier
05-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I'll sleep on it. Like those PMs last night, it'll all be clear in the morning for me.

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Who can't be in awe of that event? Sure my mind goes wild! Possibly the most controversial event of our time! The whole experience was very cool to be there where it all took place. I have no idea but I do have questions! :D
PS can I have my pamphlet back? :D
Now I remember you! You're the guy who gave me that pamphlet! ;)

east tx skier
05-11-2006, 12:10 AM
I thought Peter Jennings was full of it.

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 12:13 AM
I am really full of it! Just saying it is fun and interesting! Dallas was a very cool trip. West end? San Anton was better! Oh yeah, Davey Crockett was the only one in my opinion that could have taken out JFK! :D

east tx skier
05-11-2006, 12:14 AM
I like Austin a lot. G'night all.

Ric
05-11-2006, 12:31 AM
PS. A lot of very remarkable historical events have happened in that wonderful state you call home. Ever wonder if being a Texan means making a decision with the sole intention of the preservation of being a Texan? There is a difference and it is amazing. Not wrong just doing whatever it takes to preserve your existance and your rights. I am not saying the act was justified only that as far back as the Alamo Texas has been worth fighting and sacrifice. Just my Hoosier opinion after a bunch of beer!

"I'd tell you what I like about Texas, but we'd be here allllll niiiggght looonnnngg...."

Ric
05-11-2006, 12:31 AM
I am really full of it! Just saying it is fun and interesting! Dallas was a very cool trip. West end? San Anton was better! Oh yeah, Davey Crockett was the only one in my opinion that could have taken out JFK! :D
Bob, you were with susan anton?

Ric
05-11-2006, 12:46 AM
we recently covered the come and take it flag but I will also bring up an example of what HB is talking about.
Sam Houston, while injured in the battle of San Jacinto, was offered the hanging of Santa Anna by Houston's men.. He was under that fateful tree in my homeland where he said, "NO, I want Texas"
He let Santa Anna live if he'd sign over Texas to end the revolution.

There will be a test later

TMCNo1
05-11-2006, 11:12 AM

Call the seller and he will probably say he runs one made by Boeing!

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 07:03 PM
I was trying to imply an accent! Like they said it in the old days, San Anton with the little line over the o! ;) Bob, you were with susan anton?

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 07:07 PM
SAN ANTON! AMEN! :D Thats exactly it! And to think it was all under the influence! Sam Hoosierton! Very cool, historical state and people is my only point. Easy to know where you stand if you had to fight for it, gives a sense of attachment or ownership! :D we recently covered the come and take it flag but I will also bring up an example of what HB is talking about.
Sam Houston, while injured in the battle of San Jacinto, was offered the hanging of Santa Anna by Houston's men.. He was under that fateful tree in my homeland where he said, "NO, I want Texas"
He let Santa Anna live if he'd sign over Texas to end the revolution.

There will be a test later

Ric
05-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I getya... said like san antone

so you weren't with susan anton, you were with the san antone rose

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SAN ANTON! AMEN! :D Thats exactly it! And to think it was all under the influence! Sam Hoosierton! Very cool, historical state and people is my only point. Easy to know where you stand if you had to fight for it, gives a sense of attachment or ownership! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Is that figurative or is/was there a San Antonio/Antone Rose? I had thought it was Bowie's lost wife. :o How about a TEXAS thread? Sorry but I can't start it as I do not qualify!I getya... said like san antone

so you weren't with susan anton, you were with the san antone rose

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FHMan1905
05-11-2006, 10:11 PM
I emailed that dude about his boat and said it wasn't a mastercraft brand boat and he said i should have a cookie for that observation and that i should read the whole ad....which i did....so i "politely" told him that it shouldn't be listed as a mastercraft

88 PS190
05-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Yea... but why would you want to advertise it as an off brand?

tex
05-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Did HB mention Henry Lee Summer in this thread? Wow, next he will throw out an Aldo Nova reference!

daveg
05-11-2006, 11:01 PM
I think the guy was on the up and up and not purposely trying to mislead. He did put the following disclaimer at the bottom of the ad. At least he chose the best boat company to get his ad in!! People do that on ebay all the time.....ad may be for a MasterCraft but they also put not Nautique or Malibu, just to pick up the traffic for people in the market for a ski boat.

NOTE: BOAT IS MADE BY SAME COMPANY THAT MAKES BAYLINER BUT THERE IS NOT A LISTING FOR THAT MAKE AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME LIST IT WITH OUT ONE OF THERE BOAT MAKES LISTED!!!! NOT TRYING TO MAKE FALSE STATEMENT!!!!

Ric
05-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Did HB mention Henry Lee Summer in this thread? Wow, next he will throw out an Aldo Nova reference!
HB is a real name dropper

Hoosier Bob
05-13-2006, 07:20 PM
He is from here! Henry Lee Schwartz! I have friends that play/played in a band with him called the Alligater Brothers! The were in a local band called Roadmaster in the late 70's and early 80's. I am not dropping names but if I had to select the worlds best "mullet" it would have to be Joe Dirt or Henry Lee Summer! I have also heard that Susan Antonio can not turn down a good, well groomed mullet! :banana: HB is a real name dropper

Hoosier Bob
05-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I remember doing it but I can't find it either! Maybe it was "JUST A FANTASY" Aldo Nova? No Nova or Summer here. Harder the better brass or electric. ;) Did HB mention Henry Lee Summer in this thread? Wow, next he will throw out an Aldo Nova reference!