PDA

View Full Version : Front Load or Side Load?

mrcrowson
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Ok here is the question. What house to buy? A house with a side load garage or one with a front load?

My wife and I are currently relocating to Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, Indiana area, We are looking for homes here with a 3 car garage. How hard would it be to load an X7 into a side load garage?

erkoehler
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Depends how far out the driveway comes from the edge of the garage door.

Personally, I would go with the straight shot.

rodltg2
05-08-2006, 08:08 PM
my side load is a PIA. i had to buy a dolly to get it the garage..

mrcrowson
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
LEROY?
from the looks of your pictures you also have a side load garage.

BTW I am now living in Fishers with family and we have just had an offer on our home in Florida. Wish us Luck.

BriEOD
05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Good luck Michael.

Sorry we could not get out a little more and ski before your move. That is a beautiful boat you have. I hope you get some good use out of it.

BTW, Cody loves that tricycle you dropped off for him. He is not quite tall enough to pedal but he rings the heck out of that bell. Thanks!

mrcrowson
05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks Brian, I am really enjoying it up here so far. I am very glad Cody like the bell I know he will enjoy many years with it. How about some pictures of him on it. I will be visiting from time to time down there and when I do I will give you a call. :steering:

Hoosier Bob
05-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Why not a four car side load? I am looking for some space! You have a choice I can store my boat or my motorcycles! :D

mrcrowson
05-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Why not a four car side load? I am looking for some space! You have a choice I can store my boat or my motorcycles! :D

Hummmmm...... Im thinking that might be tough to find in our price range. Ya know I could let you store thoes bikes in one of the three as long as I am able to use them from time to time. :toast: Naaa

erkoehler
05-08-2006, 10:17 PM
So, you bringing the X7 to Mag Mania? You have to come man....I know you'll be busy, but you have to make time to ski :)

Hoosier Bob
05-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I have a couple of dirt bikes if you are into it. We can take a boat and bikes to Brokkville res. 1.25 hours from Indy. My family has 300 plus acres for the bikes and we are minutes from the resevior (spelling?). Leroy and family and all of the kids could be a great time for camping, hiking, skiing and fun! :D
PS. Get a kitchenette and with the money you save you can have 5 bays! Order out and you really don't need a kitchen anyway. Garage space is much cheaper and I find I use it more often! ;) Hummmmm...... Im thinking that might be tough to find in our price range. Ya know I could let you store thoes bikes in one of the three as long as I am able to use them from time to time. :toast: Naaa