PDA

View Full Version : Joining Team Mc

SkiDog
05-06-2006, 11:37 AM
I have gone to the join team MC for the LAST time! What is it, Team Mastercraft doesn't want any new members?!?!?!? Every time I fill out the registration form, it keeps telling me to fill it out completely. Well, theres no where else to fill out anything! And I know that my serial # is correct, so what else can it be? I guess they just don't want to give me all of my FREE stuff after I send them $35.00! Go figure. :mad:

bigmac
05-06-2006, 11:47 AM
I have gone to the join team MC for the LAST time! What is it, Team Mastercraft doesn't want any new members?!?!?!? Every time I fill out the registration form, it keeps telling me to fill it out completely. Well, theres no where else to fill out anything! And I know that my serial # is correct, so what else can it be? I guess they just don't want to give me all of my FREE stuff after I send them $35.00! Go figure. :mad:

Don't give up - try sending a PM or email to Prostar19 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?userid=21) . I believe that's Chris Wingo, who's in charge of Team MasterCraft program. He's was very helpful to me.

MasterCraft undeniably makes nice boats, but they do tend to be a little less savvy with some of these internet communication details.

TMCNo1
05-06-2006, 04:44 PM

Call 1-877-4mc-stuf [toll free] and join by phone, it's really painless and simple!

TMCNo1
05-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Don't give up - try sending a PM or email to Prostar19 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?userid=21) . I believe that's Chris Wingo, who's in charge of Team MasterCraft program. He's was very helpful to me.

MasterCraft undeniably makes nice boats, but they do tend to be a little less savvy with some of these internet communication details.

Chris Wingo IS NOT Prostar19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone continues to have any problems joining TMC online or by phone call Greg Clower [customer relations] @ MC @ 1-800-443-8774 or e-mail him @ gregory.clower@mastercraft.com and present him with your problem.

bigmac
05-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Chris Wingo IS NOT Prostar19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!! You're right Harold!!

Oops, wrong Chris - Prostar19 was the Chris that put me in touch with Chris Wingo, who in turn cleared up the membership issue.

Sorry for the confusion...

SkiDog
05-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Man, just leave it to old #1. He knows all, see's all, done all, drank all, had all, wants all, & will do it all! He IS the man. Where would we be without him?!?!?!?!?!?! :guitar:

bigmac
05-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Man, just leave it to old #1. He knows all, see's all, done all, drank all, had all, wants all, & will do it all! He IS the man. Where would we be without him?!?!?!?!?!?! :guitar:

Where indeed...?

TMCNo1
05-07-2006, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=bigmac]Where indeed...?[/QUOTE

LOST IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
05-07-2006, 10:50 AM

Skidog, you left a couple out, Teak Oiled All, Polished All, Wiped All! :eek: There are a few more, but I won't go there!

SkiDog
05-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Something about a goat - wasn't it? :D