PDA

View Full Version : Perfectpass 2006 Display Function Guide

BuoyChaser
05-05-2006, 03:47 PM
What a great resource!!! I've been struggling a little bit trying to remember what buttons to push on the new Multiline Display. Especially with the cold water, certainly don't want to be waitin' for the driver to get dialed in. Anyways some great stuff on perfectpass.com the Using the Digital Pro Display is in Powerpoint format and is 8mb, but I've got a 3mb PDF file I created if anyone is interested, just PM me.

Would be nice to have a little "CHEAT SHEET" for new drivers or my wife. I'll have to work on that one.

2006 DigitalPro Display Function Guide Tournament Team Information

http://www.perfectpass.com/pp_support_usersmanual.html

User's Manuals/ Installation Instructions
WakeBoard Pro 6.5Ng (103kb PDF)
DigitalPro User Manual 6.5Ng (295kb PDF)
Installation Instructions 2006 (55kb PDF)
Using the Digital Pro Display - (7,632kb)

east tx skier
05-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Thanks, BC. I'll have to review that in a bit.

BuoyChaser
05-05-2006, 04:27 PM
tex - don't forget to click on the header "SERIOUS SKIERS" where you'll find ABT Chart & Tech Notes...some great stuff in the Tech Notes, especially the technical def'n on why 100rpm = 1mph for working on progressing to that next shorter line length...

east tx skier
05-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Read that the other day actually. Always good stuff.

BuoyChaser
05-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Read that the other day actually. Always good stuff.
almost found something i thought you hadn't!!! :cool: wish they had an option on their site to email you updates!!!guess that is what this forum is for!!! TGIF :friday: TGIF

Eddie Dodge
05-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Sorry for the theadjack, but was interested if one of you have the single line display that you took out for sale. They will not replace mine, and it will cost almost as much as the dual display unit to replace. The dual display will not work with my setup, so I need a single line indash display. Mine is still working (sometimes) but would like to have a backup when it quits.
Thanks
96 ProStar 190

Brent
05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
I have one that I could sell!