PDA

View Full Version : Where did the MC Blog go???

M-Funf
05-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Am I completely blind, or did the MC Blog posts disappear from the forum??? :confused:

LakePirate
05-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Don't guess it got the type of response that they wanted?

ski_king
05-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Am I completely blind, or did the MC Blog posts disappear from the forum??? :confused:
Here (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=54) it is.

But the link to it appears to be gone now.

TMCNo1
05-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Called Phil Walker this morning when I noticed it was gone and he has not returned my call as of yet!
Just called TTadmin asking about Blog and left voice mail!

rabooze
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I noticed it had disappeared as well. Also, it had not been updated in about a month. I was actaully enjoying the reading. Keeps me from working..........

M-Funf
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Don't guess it got the type of response that they wanted?

It appears that readership of the blog dropped from 500 views on the first entry to just 180 on the last one...

Even at that, I don't see why they'd drop the forum header off the front page... :confused:

TTAdmin
05-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Although the MC Blog is currently hidden from the main view, it has not been deleted. Lately, I have been devoted to some "hot plate", priority projects like MC.com, Dealer maps, as well as ramping up for the 2007 Photo Shoot (which will start on Monday - May 8th). Essentially, I just have not had the time to sit down and crank out copy.

Nevertheless, expect to see the MC Blog back up into view within the next couple weeks as I will have TONS to blog about as we get into full swing with the boating season.

Thanks for the kind words and support-

Phil Walker

Laurel_Lake_Skier
05-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Good to hear.....I've enjoyed it as well.

Cloaked
05-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Phil.........

bcampbe7
05-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Although the MC Blog is currently hidden from the main view, it has not been deleted. Lately, I have been devoted to some "hot plate", priority projects like MC.com, Dealer maps, as well as ramping up for the 2007 Photo Shoot (which will start on Monday - May 8th). Essentially, I just have not had the time to sit down and crank out copy.

Nevertheless, expect to see the MC Blog back up into view within the next couple weeks as I will have TONS to blog about as we get into full swing with the boating season.

Thanks for the kind words and support-

Phil Walker

Do you need a "light boy" for the photo shoot? :D

Ric
05-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Do you need a "light boy" for the photo shoot? :D
ok and a key grip??

ski_king
05-05-2006, 07:07 AM
.............as well as ramping up for the 2007 Photo Shoot (which will start on Monday - May 8th). .....

Great! Maybe we can see some preview pictures soon!