PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

BriEOD
05-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Hello regs & friends. I'm just checking in. I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately. But, I am alive. I cleaned and washed my boat over the weekend and put the battery on charge. It has yet to hit Florida fresh water yet. Hopefully on Memorial Weekend. I'm commuting back and forth and let me tell you...dial up sucks! Hope everyone is doing well. Their are to many threads to sort through.

Cloaked
05-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Good to hear from you...

Laptop ==> WIFI ==> Hot spot??

BriEOD
05-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I don't have time to jump in my truck everytime I need to use the net. So, I either have to wait until the weekend or I'm on the ol' 56K for a while.

bcampbe7
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I can't believe your employer won't spring for high speed! :D

MarkP
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Hello Their are to many threads to sort through.Good luck with that:wavey: !!

BriEOD
05-03-2006, 09:27 PM
I can't believe your employer won't spring for high speed! :D
Unfortunately I'm not with my "employer" they would spring for it. You know the drill.

BriEOD
05-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Good luck with that:wavey: !!
What's up good brother Mark? :toast:

east tx skier
05-03-2006, 09:38 PM
What's up Brian! Just shot you a PM before I saw this thread. Answered one of my questions. Hope all is well!

MarkP
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
What's up Brian! Just shot you a PM before I saw this thread. Answered one of my questions. Hope all is well!
He must of just hung up the computer to answer the phone..

6ballsisall
05-03-2006, 10:46 PM
What up Brian!! Glad to hear you are still out there dude! Sorry to hear about that dial up thang, thats no fun at all!

Hoosier Bob
05-03-2006, 10:59 PM
I hope all os well Brian! How is school (training)? Keep us posted we may need a favor! OK I may need a favor! ;) Not anything too serious but a favor none the less! Something about someones daughter and a fence row but I was skiing at the time this all supposedly happened! Anyway take care and get back here! :D

Ric
05-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey bri, not much going on here ;)

Farmer Ted
05-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately I'm not with my "employer" they would spring for it. You know the drill.

where you is?

if you're at Maxwell you should make a trip to the west and visit us......

sizzler
05-04-2006, 02:11 AM
hi bri :wavey:

jimmer2880
05-04-2006, 06:40 AM
Glad to see you're still hanging in there. Get that boat wet soon before it forgets it's a boat! :)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Glad to see you're still hanging in there. Get that boat wet soon before it forgets it's a boat!
yea! boats are like plants, if you dont get them wet, they will die :(

Good to see you check in Bri! Hope to see you around more soon! :) :wavey:

Leroy
05-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Understand Brieod! Glad you are making it, moving is tough. I almost took a position with a St Pete company, but they wanted me to move there. Mrcrowson is moving to near me in Fishers area.

LakePirate
05-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Word up....

atlfootr
05-04-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm just checking in, been on a bit of a hiatus lately.
There are to many threads to sort through.I noticed I haven't seen that damn gator banner of yours wave'n in awhile.
Can't really say, I missed it much! :rant:
Welcome back, we're plann'n on runn'n St. John's River, you taker?

LakePirate
05-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I noticed I haven't seen that damn gator banner of yours wave'n in awhile. Can't really say, I missed it much! :rant: Welcome back, we're plann'n on runn'n St. John's River, you taker?

I do love those Florida State Girls

atlfootr
05-04-2006, 10:30 AM
I do love those Florida State GirlsIt's times like thoses, I wished I failed school another year :uglyhamme

LakePirate
05-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Or Two..... :friday:

BriEOD
05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Good to hear from all of you guys.

FT: I left Maxwell about 3 weeks ago. I was up there for about 1.5 months. I wish I had taken the boat. The Alabama River goes right through there.

Leroy: Yes, I know MRCROWSON is moving. What a bummer. I only go to get out with him one time. I hope he got some good use out of my boom.

ETS: I PMed you back.

MarkP: That is why I have a sell phone, you dork. 8p

MarkP
05-04-2006, 08:58 PM

FT: I left Maxwell about 3 weeks ago. I was up there for about 1.5 months. I wish I had taken the boat. The Alabama River goes right through there.

Leroy: Yes, I know MRCROWSON is moving. What a bummer. I only go to get out with him one time. I hope he got some good use out of my boom.

Dude,

You do realize I was only kidding..

BriEOD
05-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Sure you were. ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-04-2006, 10:29 PM
That would be CELL Dork!
MarkP: That is why I have a sell phone, you dork. 8p[/QUOTE]

Ric
05-05-2006, 01:05 AM

look at that, not even so much as a hello for me

mrcrowson
05-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Just to let you guys now.
I am currently living in Fishers Indiana. I am working for Verizon. I will be drawing for the FTTP Design group in Westfield. So far I have sold our home in Florida in to days. We will be moving the X7 and the rest of our stuff up this next weekend. I got a 15 x 40 storage unit and it should hold the boat and the rest of our good until we get a home. We should be placing a bid on a home up here within a day or two. I can't wait to hit the lakes up here and stick my toes in some really cold water. :D I am staying with some family right now and my wife will be doing the same back in Florida until the business is sold. I will keep you guys up to date from time to time.

Brian, Thanks again for letting me use your boom. I enjoyed it so much I am thinking I will look into one that mounts to the tower. As for convection ovens. Mine took some time to worm up (about as long as a normal oven. I never really used one. Good luck on your purchase and GET THAT BOAT IN SOME FLORIDA WATER MAN!!

Leroy
05-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey Mrcrowson;

Glad to hear the update and look forward to seeing you soon.

erkoehler
05-14-2006, 09:29 PM
If you need me to store that boat for you for a few weeks just let me know.

Mag_Red
05-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Just to let you guys now.
I am currently living in Fishers Indiana. I am working for Verizon. I will be drawing for the FTTP Design group in Westfield. So far I have sold our home in Florida in to days. We will be moving the X7 and the rest of our stuff up this next weekend. I got a 15 x 40 storage unit and it should hold the boat and the rest of our good until we get a home. We should be placing a bid on a home up here within a day or two. I can't wait to hit the lakes up here and stick my toes in some really cold water. :D I am staying with some family right now and my wife will be doing the same back in Florida until the business is sold. I will keep you guys up to date from time to time.

Brian, Thanks again for letting me use your boom. I enjoyed it so much I am thinking I will look into one that mounts to the tower. As for convection ovens. Mine took some time to worm up (about as long as a normal oven. I never really used one. Good luck on your purchase and GET THAT BOAT IN SOME FLORIDA WATER MAN!!Dude! Stop at Exit 61 when you're going thru Kentucky. From there you are only 1/2 hour from Mag Mania!!!!

Mag_Red
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Ops! Welcome Back Bri :wavey: