PDA

View Full Version : Trailer ID Location

sanjuan23
05-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Anyone know where I can locate the Trailer ID # on my trailer. It is a Mastercraft Trailer single axle. Original trailer that came on the 92 prostar 205. Thanks!

WTRSK1R
05-03-2006, 05:47 PM
It is on drivers side of the trailer a couple of feet back from the tongue. But it your trailer is like mine (also a 1992) there is nothing left except a piece of silver foil that used to have the information on it. :(

east tx skier
05-03-2006, 05:53 PM
It is on drivers side of the trailer a couple of feet back from the tongue. But it your trailer is like mine (also a 1992) there is nothing left except a piece of silver foil that used to have the information on it. :(

You're right about it being illegible at this point for some of us. For some reason, I remember mine being on the other side of the tongue though. Either way, it's around there somewhere.

TMCNo1
05-03-2006, 06:22 PM
It should be on the left side trailer rail [port side of boat][that's the red side of your bow light][observer side of boat] just back from the base of the Boat Buddy/winch stand on a decal with model no., tire and tire pressure specs along with trailer weight specs.
How about looking on your trailer license registration card or purchase information or MC warranty card or insurance information or.................................Call your dealer!