PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft Proshop problems

Cody
05-02-2006, 04:20 AM
Anyone have trouble getting an order from these guys? This was my fourth or fifth order. All but the last were handled well. I placed it right before Christmas and have yet to receive it. Three weeks ago they said they would get it right out. My last couple of emails have not been responded to. Can anyone put me in touch with the right person?

BuoyChaser
05-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Anyone have trouble getting an order from these guys? This was my fourth or fifth order. All but the last were handled well. I placed it right before Christmas and have yet to receive it. Three weeks ago they said they would get it right out. My last couple of emails have not been responded to. Can anyone put me in touch with the right person?
some changes have def'n been put in place for the better, give Katie a call at 1-877-462-7883 they're based in Wisconsin...if that doesn't work PM me and I'll send you her email...

TMCNo1
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM

Call Greg Clower [customer relations] @ MasterCraft @ 1-800-443-8774 or e-mail him, gregory.clower@mastercraft.com and inform him of your problems. There are some problems from time to time with the company that takes the proshop orders, stocks the items and ships the orders and MasterCraft wants to know when we are having problems. Their peformance reflects directly on MasterCraft and MC doesn't want any problems!