PDA

View Full Version : Which Bluetooth Headset

PeteS
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I just got a new phone that is Bluetooth enabled. It's the Motorola Razr V3, and I'm trying to deceide which headset to pick up.

I've been told the Motorola Bluetooth headsets aren't anything special, as friends have had volume and echo-ing issues.

Has anyone experimented with different brands and had success? I was looking into either Plantronics or Jabra right now. Thanks.

bigmac
05-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I just got a new phone that is Bluetooth enabled. It's the Motorola Razr V3, and I'm trying to deceide which headset to pick up.

I've been told the Motorola Bluetooth headsets aren't anything special, as friends have had volume and echo-ing issues.

Has anyone experimented with different brands and had success? I was looking into either Plantronics or Jabra right now. Thanks.I had the Jabra + adapter previously on a Nokia, and I've been using a Logitech for the last year or so on my V710. Both were good. I'd probably give higher marks to the Jabra BT250, mainly because it's nice and secure in the ear. I hated the Motorola (too loose).

PeteS
05-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I had the Jabra + adapter previously on a Nokia, and I've been using a Logitech for the last year or so on my V710. Both were good. I'd probably give higher marks to the Jabra BT250, mainly because it's nice and secure in the ear. I hated the Motorola (too loose).
Thanks for the info, bigmac. I found the BT250 on eBay for around $35.00 which doesn't sound too bad. Any other comments out there?

bcampbe7
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Sorry for bombarding you with PM's Pete...
I kept finding information that may help. :firejump:

VTJC
05-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a Nokia HS-4W, which fits well but it’s not loud enough. I cannot drive with the windows down… I think it picks up my audio well bc nobody has complained about the sound quality. Jamie

airwear
05-01-2006, 09:36 PM
I have a Motorola bluetooth headset with my Blackberry and it works ok, but nothing special. I have found the volume to be low, don't know if that is my Blackberry or the headset.

erkoehler
05-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I have the Motorola HS500 bluetooth headset, and I love mine. No echoing, nice fit, great battery life.

:firejump: :firejump:

PeteS
05-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Sorry for bombarding you with PM's Pete...
I kept finding information that may help. :firejump:
Don't apologize, as I appreciate all of your valuable info. Thanks as well to everyone else who commented also.

I think I'm going to go with the Jabra BT250. Seems to have good reviews on the sites I visited. Thanks again.