PDA

View Full Version : The Independent Ski Tests

WaterSkiBakersfield
05-01-2006, 11:04 AM
The Independent Ski Test happened last weekend and was clearly a success. A good time was had by all and the level of skiing surpassed my expectations. The data will be compiled this week and forwarded to WaterSkiMag for publication. As soon as the Magazine story comes out I will publish the raw data and notes at WaterSkiTests.com.

To accommodate the magazine and to be fair to each manufacture we are going to keep a lid on ALL OF IT until the pub dates. I know that some of you are not happy with that but that is the deal I made and is just the way it is. I also want to remind the testers to be really quiet so we do not start spreading rumors/reviews that may not accurately reflect a skiís review by the whole group.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to make the tests a success.

Horton
John@CarbonFins.com

SteveO
05-01-2006, 11:30 AM
You are such a tease! Update the post when you post the data on your site. :)

east tx skier
05-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I tried to talk my wife into letting me cart her and the kiddo over to Bosier to watch. But it was raining off and on and there was apparently work to be done around the house.

Jorski
05-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Great job John !

I look forward to seeing the results. I think it for those of us that cannot demo every ski under the sun.

WaterSkiBakersfield
05-31-2006, 12:33 AM
I assume you guys found it....

WaterSkiBakersfield
05-31-2006, 12:34 AM
http://waterskitests.com/

WaterSkiBakersfield
02-05-2007, 09:46 PM
2007 Tests are Up!

www.waterskitests.com