PDA

View Full Version : Be on the Lookout!

erkoehler
04-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Ok guys, I'm going to need some help this summer with my limited internet access finding the new boat for this fall :)

I am looking for a 1995/1996 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 with a yamaha engine on it. I would prefer the style without the large colored stripe down the side, and a white gelcoat. Competition package, mastercraft trailer single or double axle(double preferred), all original gauges, hydraulic steering, and NO keel damage.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
Ok guys, I'm going to need some help this summer with my limited internet access finding the new boat for this fall :)

I am looking for a 1995/1996 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 with a yamaha engine on it. I would prefer the style without the large colored stripe down the side, and a white gelcoat. Competition package, mastercraft trailer single or double axle(double preferred), all original gauges, hydraulic steering, and NO keel damage.
PM for ya...

rodltg2
04-30-2006, 11:16 PM
here we go again! :D

atlfootr
05-01-2006, 07:33 AM

I am looking for a 1995/1996 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 with a yamaha engine on it. I would prefer the style without the large colored stripe down the side, and a white gelcoat. Competition package, mastercraft trailer single or double axle(double preferred), all original gauges, hydraulic steering, and NO keel damage.erk, your way to picky and demanding :noface:
I'll keep my eyes open - still the same.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Erk, so you decided to go with a BF200 then! You were talking some voodoo awhile back mentioning the "SN" word...... Glad to see youve decided to stick with MC.

I will keep an eye, but I do agree that your being a bit picky for a used boat. I mean its not like your ordering it, sometimes you cant be choosey, especially on a boat as rare as a BF200 model. Those arent as plentiful as prostars. You might want to loosen up your search criteria a bit. :twocents:

erkoehler
05-01-2006, 10:43 AM
The only thing that I'm really going to be flexible on is the color and the trailer....sorry!

The other things are pretty common on most barefoot 200's. The competition package gets you the two extra jump seats which I will need When I take the boat up North for the seating.

The hydraulic steering is pretty much standard on that year's model. And, I don't want a boat that had been abused, hence the no keep damage.

tex
05-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Does anybody have a sharp stick for my eye?

6ballsisall
05-01-2006, 10:49 AM

ROTFLMAO!!

erkoehler
05-01-2006, 10:51 AM

After you take care of your eyes with that stick, your not going to have much use for the boat, so maybe we can work a deal :rolleyes:

tex
05-01-2006, 10:56 AM
What, and let you slap an outboard on my 197?

east tx skier
05-01-2006, 11:10 AM
I think it's easier to be super picky about a new-to-you boat when you still have a boat. ;) But still, Erk, be picky. And try to keep this one a bit longer huh! 8p

erkoehler
05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
I think it's easier to be super picky about a new-to-you boat when you still have a boat. ;) But still, Erk, be picky. And try to keep this one a bit longer huh! 8p

I am not delivering my 190 till Memorial Day weekend, so I have it until then (paid for):) Then, I leave on the 8th of June, so I really won't even be out a boat for any significant time. I have all of June, July, and August to find what I want.

The boat that I buy in the fall is going to be with me for quite a few years, so yes I am going to be picky. I know what I want, and what I don't care about.

east tx skier
05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
I think you should be picky. What I'm saying is that when you have a boat, you can always walk away from a not perfect deal. If I were looking at a boat and did not have a boat and the weather was great and I wanted to ski, I might be a little more willing to overlook an imperfection. It's always better for my pocket book to remind myself that MC built a lot of prostars over the years and that another will be for sale soon.

As a general rule, when I have my seller's hat on, the above does not apply. :uglyhamme