PDA

View Full Version : Got Milk?

Hoosier Bob
04-29-2006, 08:48 PM
C'mon Milk, we know it is bad but you can't get anywhere without us! Now is the best time to hang out and work your way through it. We are all here for you my MasterCraft Brother! We have all been there and experienced about all there is, many right here on this forum (Mag).
Take care and get back on here. If for nothing else but to harass Rod and WFT! :o
Hurry back!!!!
Hoosier

Workin' 4 Toys
04-29-2006, 08:59 PM
C'mon Milk, we know it is bad but you can't get anywhere without us! Now is the best time to hang out and work your way through it. We are all here for you my MasterCraft Brother! We have all been there and experienced about all there is, many right here on this forum (Mag).
Take care and get back on here. If for nothing else but to harass Rod and WFT! :o
Hurry back!!!!
Hoosier
BRING IT HB!!!!8p 8p 8p I got sumthin' fo' ya'

Hoosier Bob
04-29-2006, 09:01 PM
You ain't got SH**! Your little pee shooter 125? If I wasn't three hours away :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
04-29-2006, 09:02 PM
You ain't got SH**! Your little pee shooter 125? If I wasn't three hours away :confused:
You'd only stand a chance because it has NO MOTOR!!!!

Hoosier Bob
04-29-2006, 09:04 PM
So I do have a chance? C'mon Milk WFT is pickin' on me! :mad:

Workin' 4 Toys
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
So I do have a chance? C'mon Milk WFT is pickin' on me! :mad:
Some might call it ribbin'8p

Leroy
04-29-2006, 10:49 PM
I think he is taunting you WFT!

Nothing from Milk yet?

Hoosier Bob
04-29-2006, 11:34 PM
No! He needs to hang out with his own! ;) I think he is taunting you WFT!

Nothing from Milk yet?

Workin' 4 Toys
04-30-2006, 02:00 AM
I think he decided he had to build that shed himself. It probably ended up more than that coupon he had.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-30-2006, 09:19 AM
you guys aint gonna start your two kids fighting in a sandbox routine about imports vs. domestics again are you??? :rolleyes: why dont you pick a more fitting topic, like "I bet my dad can beat up your dad"

;)

Workin' 4 Toys
04-30-2006, 09:45 AM
you guys aint gonna start your two kids fighting in a sandbox routine about imports vs. domestics again are you??? :rolleyes: why dont you pick a more fitting topic, like "I bet my dad can beat up your dad"

;)
Hey, you shut up...!! 8p
If you ain't got nuttin' worth complaining about, go somewhere else to play..

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-30-2006, 04:13 PM
You better watch out, I'll beat you up at Recess by the jungle jim!! I double dog dare ya to meet me there!:dance:

You wanna hear some complaining? dont worry, you will hear plenty when HB can find the mobile liquor store!!!! :popcorn:

;)

TMCNo1
04-30-2006, 08:51 PM
You better watch out, I'll beat you up at Recess by the jungle jim!! I double dog dare ya to meet me there!:dance:

You wanna hear some complaining? dont worry, you will hear plenty when HB can find the mobile liquor store!!!! :popcorn:

;)

UMP, I bet my weedeater will trim Mullet Mans hair quicker than your weedeater will, with less gas, cause I use Mobil 1 Oil + Slick 50 in 93 octane gas, installed a electronic ignition kit on it, coat my string with teak oil, have 4 blade OJ string head, have a tower mount rear view mirror on the shaft, new decals on the motor housing, a 2000watt amp on my muffler and surge brakes on my throttle trigger!

Dual in the tall grass at 12:00 noon!