PDA

View Full Version : Boarding into Wedding

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 01:57 PM
okay, will be two years this June since I rode my wakeboard into my wedding!!!ahhh, was such a great feeling...

had a backup tux and everything, but ended up only getting my pant legs wet!!!

recommend it to all, really helped calmed the nerves just lookin' up at the clouds!!!

finally got around to uploadin' some pics: http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=595

tex
04-26-2006, 02:00 PM
We looked at a place that ended up closing down. It sat right on the lake and was perfect for a barefoot appearance. I was pissed when it closed.

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 02:03 PM
That is pimp Buoy!!

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 02:12 PM
We looked at a place that ended up closing down. It sat right on the lake and was perfect for a barefoot appearance. I was pissed when it closed.
footin' in would have been cool...really wanted to ski the slalom course, but the Mrs gave me the reality check :uglyhamme maybe wakeboard is the best way NOT TO GET WET!!!

got married on our own pond, wedding was on the top of the hill at the in-laws...we're across the pond...

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Very nice, BC.

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 03:51 PM
That is pimp Buoy!!
bride gets to do what she wants to do, why not the groom!!! :toast:

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Very nice, BC.great setup east tx, anytime your in the neighborhood, stop in and see the Yankees!!!

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 04:30 PM
great setup east tx, anytime your in the neighborhood, stop in and see the Yankees!!!

Same to ya! :wavey:

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 04:48 PM
How is that living that close to your in laws????? :eek:

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 04:57 PM
How is that living that close to your in laws????? :eek:
we're one mile by road and 1/2 mile by boat...not bad at all, fortunately their great to get along with...

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 05:21 PM
we're one mile by road and 1/2 mile by boat...not bad at all, fortunately their great to get along with...

Good to hear that. I enjoy the distance between my inlaws in California :D

BuoyChaser
04-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Good to hear that. I enjoy the distance between my inlaws in California :D
my parents are in Ohio, talk about distance!!! :steering:

BeavenX5
04-27-2006, 12:30 PM
If you plan on trying this make sure you don't mind ruining your tuxedo it as they are made of whool and don't like water very munch: they shrink badly...
Now, if anyone else here is crazy enough to do it at their wedding, I have about 10,000 discontinued rental tuxedos here in Montreal. I am sure I can spare one for a great cause...
JC

BuoyChaser
04-27-2006, 12:35 PM
If you plan on trying this make sure you don't mind ruining your tuxedo it as they are made of whool and don't like water very munch: they shrink badly...
Now, if anyone else here is crazy enough to do it at their wedding, I have about 10,000 discontinued rental tuxedos here in Montreal. I am sure I can spare one for a great cause...
JC
tux shop warned me about that, so instead they gave me a polyester pants/suit to wear which was cool...then just did a SUPERMAN before the wedding!!!

hmmm discontinued rented tuxes, got a buddy who wants to do the same thing!!!how cheap are we talkin'???? :cool:

BeavenX5
04-27-2006, 03:59 PM
tux shop warned me about that, so instead they gave me a polyester pants/suit to wear which was cool...then just did a SUPERMAN before the wedding!!!

hmmm discontinued rented tuxes, got a buddy who wants to do the same thing!!!how cheap are we talkin'???? :cool:
I just sent you a PM.

Davo
05-01-2006, 12:00 PM
SWEET! Good water too. :cool: