PDA

View Full Version : Will Rod grow a mullet or his girlfriend get her tattoo removed?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-26-2006, 12:34 PM
OK, UMP is here to save the day and Rod's relationship with a NEW POLL!!!

Heres Rod's dilema. he writes:
my girlfriend has a small little tattoo with her ex's first initial on her ankle. you can all imagine how much i love it ....she worked at a doctors office that offers laser removal and still has access to it, and i'm alwasy bugging her to get it removed. although she wants too,like alot of women, she is a big procrastinator.

my hair is staritng to get long and i have never had long hair. she has been bugging me to get it cut...

so heres the deal......

i told her that im not cutting my hair until she gets that tattoo removed.. not only that im going to grow it mullet style :dance: ..

so the game begins... she wants me to get it cut and remove her tatoo, but she is also curious to see how long i'll go. like i said before i have never had long hair a day in my life and have always been clean cut. ski season is just getting started and long hair may bug me..

start the poll UMP... who do you think will break first...

The question is:Will Rod grow a mullet or will his girlfriend get her tattoo removed? VOTE PEOPLE!! VOTE!!!! WHO WILL WIN????

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Rod if you rock the mullet TMC will have to change your user name back to the toolman.

This thread is useless without pics

TMCNo1
04-26-2006, 12:48 PM
UMP, if Rod grows a mullet, ya'll can get with Billy Ray Cyrus and start a new band, you can have another use for your goggles on stage.

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Rod needs a Mullet!! :headbang:

Ric
04-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Can we get a current picture of the tattoo and the hair?

bcampbe7
04-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Can we get a current picture of the tattoo and the hair?

Easy Ric... :D

Oh yah, he said the tatoo was on her ankle. Nevermind!

I voted for the Iroc one. Rod, you have the 'Bu so the Iroc is not too far behind. :D

I can tell you what will happen with this situation.
You both will hold-out to the point where she decides to close-up the shop! :eek:
Rod will then be forced to cut the mullet.

Ric
04-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Easy Ric... :D

Oh yah, he said the tatoo was on her ankle. Nevermind!

I voted for the Iroc one. Rod, you have the 'Bu so the Iroc is not too far behind. :D
:purplaugh .

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 12:57 PM
TPTRod!!!!!!!!

Dooker
04-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Hey ROD we can be twins!

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey dook, you got any pictures of the toolman? All I could find was his bizarro cousin.

/edit. He's gone. Dooker hit and run.

Ric
04-26-2006, 01:09 PM
hey dooker, we have a moderator now, you know? ;)

boatless
04-26-2006, 01:10 PM
The question is why didn't she wants to remove the tatoo in the first place ? So, I would say she is keeping it. Cause she still has some deep feeling for the ex. Guess, the hair will be growing long. That is my vote.

Ric
04-26-2006, 01:11 PM
countdown to a Lakes Rick response here. Get on your flak jacket rodlt

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 01:12 PM
hey dooker, we have a moderator now, you know? ;)

I got my eye on him (remembering all the cr@p I took from him and the toolman before his untimely demise).

04-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Rod,

I found a nice IROC for you. I think you should scoop it up man, Its preemo! This fine ride even has T tops. How can you go wrong. Throw your blue jeans in the washer with some clorox, scour ebay for some zebra bandanas, and some vintage oakleys. Buy it up!!

http://www.allamericanclassics.com/pics/R05472-88camaro.jpg

bcampbe7
04-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Rod,

I found a nice IROC for you. I think you should scoop it up man, Its preemo! Buy it up!!

Man! That would look killer on blocks in the front yard! :jumping:

TMCNo1
04-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Rod,

I found a nice IROC for you. I think you should scoop it up man, Its preemo! Buy it up!!

And it's a lowrider too, got the bug deflector/bra and all!

Wonder what the price of gas is on the pumps in the background??????????????

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 01:23 PM
WHos good at photochop?? Someone take a pic of Rod from the site and make a rendering like the po-po do. :D

04-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Yea Beau, those cars are soo cool that you dont even need to drive them. just sitting on blocks in your front yard is cool enough to get you chicks beatin down your doors. I would just sit in it and listen to the Kraco cassette player and realistic speakers all day long reading auto trader.

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 01:29 PM
heres the tattoo, hard to see..

88 PS190
04-26-2006, 01:42 PM
I agree, it should say Rod's in place. Be a nice touch.

TMCNo1
04-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Rod, go ahead and get you a haircut, and on the way home stop at Office Depot and get you a Magic Marker permanent marker and a weekly touch-up with it and your set!

04-26-2006, 05:14 PM
SO does this poll meet your requirements Rod? :confused:

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 05:44 PM
not exactly what i had in mind , but good none the less..

Ric
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
heres the tattoo, hard to see..
Great Pic! Yes, that tattoo looks like nothing to us but I bet it's the size of a billboard in your eyes?

It must go

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Rod, have you tried magic eraser on it yet (followed by some 303 of course). ;)

04-26-2006, 06:17 PM
not exactly what i had in mind , but good none the less..
what were you looking for bud? I need feedback to improve my skills. :o

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Rod, have you tried magic eraser on it yet (followed by some 303 of course). ;)

not yet, i stay away from it.

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 06:22 PM
ok fellas, heres a current pic just taken... im wearing a hat since it getting to long to gel up..
alright you photoshop wizards let see what ill look like with a mullet..

04-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey its Officer Poncharello!!!! :eek: Yes, officer, I do have a license for this Taco.

Farmer Ted
04-26-2006, 07:21 PM
ok fellas, heres a current pic just taken... im wearing a hat since it getting to long to gel up..
alright you photoshop wizards let see what ill look like with a mullet..

you asked for it.....

roddydog
04-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Puttin' back too many Taco's it looks like. :D

IS that PONCHarello or PAUNCHarello :toast:

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 07:23 PM
you asked for it.....
nice , now i have something to show my girlfriend what she has to look forward too!

3event
04-26-2006, 07:31 PM
HILARIOUS POLL UMP !!!!!

My vote:

IF ROD WERE MARRIED, Rod would lose. After you're married the woman always wins :D

SINCE ROD IS NOT MARRIED, Rod can still win....Hang on ROD!

roddydog
04-26-2006, 07:42 PM
nice , now i have something to show my girlfriend what she has to look forward too!
Oh and BTW> Nice shot of the tattoo :eek:

bcampbe7
04-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Not a mullet, but....

Footin
04-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Rod, shave your head...."bald is beautiful baby"

atlfootr
04-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Rod,
I found a nice IROC for you. I think you should scoop it up man, Its preemo! Buy it up!!I took this picture today myself, as I do with nearly all I post.
This "Sticker Car" was in a hardware shopping parking lot, no driver in sight! :confused:
Probably, to embaressed I guess. :o

BriEOD
04-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey ROD we can be twins!
Hey Dooker. I wonder who this is. :D

Should I tell? :D

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Hey Farmer where did you get the Olan Mills pic?

Farmer Ted
04-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey Farmer where did you get the Olan Mills pic?

It's one of Brad when he was a sophmore..... :D

Google

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Sweet....

This is contained on every page of my high school yearbook

Farmer Ted
04-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Sweet....

This is contained on every page of my high school yearbook

Don't think it's the same photo....

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Don't think it's the same photo....

It's not...but he dosen't have a white turtleneck on.

SKI*MC
04-26-2006, 11:43 PM
business on the top... PARTY IN THE BACK!!!!

skipete
04-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Forget growing your hair, try growing some nuts! Tell her to off the tatoo, or you'll get your ex-girlfriend, a tatoo on her as#. Damn, first I gotta fix your boat, now I gotta fix your love life!

6ballsisall
04-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Forget growing your hair, try growing some nuts! Tell her to off the tatoo, or you'll get your ex-girlfriend, a tatoo on her as#. Damn, first I gotta fix your boat, now I gotta fix your love life!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

sizzler
04-27-2006, 03:51 AM
if you grow the mullet rod......how will we know its you from the rest of your countrymen???????? :cool: :uglyhamme

sizzler
04-27-2006, 03:56 AM
tell her to wear socks......

east tx skier
04-27-2006, 11:42 AM

Man, I can't wait to read your first post! 8p

Skipete is the guy who bought Rod's 197! :cool: First post said it was running great.

Ric
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM

Skipete is the guy who bought Rod's 197! :cool: First post said it was running great.
skipete maybe the incarnate of the MIA lakes rick too!

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 01:30 PM

of course it is , the dealer replaced everything..

east tx skier
04-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Rod, I wasn't suggesting otherwise. I was just echoing his first post, which I read because it sounded as if you guys knew each other.

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 01:41 PM
well, we met when i sold him the boat. duh... also got to ski at his lake..

04-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Eastie, I noticed you didnt vote.......

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 01:43 PM
yes, eastie and lets get back on track...

today is supoposedly the day.. :rolleyes: well see... and i was lloking forward to my mullet!

04-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Keep us posted Rod. I am hoping for the mullet personally, its just my "inner Joe dirt" talking. :toast:

east tx skier
04-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Eastie, I noticed you didnt vote.......

I'm not much of a poll guy.

04-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Oh come on man, its all good fun! Polls are fun!!! :D :twocents:

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
the mullet continues, turns out the doctors office she used to work at does not have a tatoo removal laser, only hair and brown spots :confused: . anyway its time to speed up the hair growth , off to the store to buy some rogaine!

Ric
04-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Somebody doesn't want to remove the stamp!

04-27-2006, 06:20 PM
the mullet continues, turns out the doctors office she used to work at does not have a tatoo removal laser, only hair and brown spots :confused: . anyway its time to speed up the hair growth , off to the store to buy some rogaine!
You rule my friend, you rule!

Hey Rod, you interested in a job as a super hero? you could be Mullet Man. Whatcha think of that?? :confused: YOur special power could be whipping criminals with the back of your hair, knocking them out, rendering them helpless.

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 06:23 PM
yur killin me ump

04-27-2006, 06:32 PM
yur killin me ump
Oh come on Rod. Your special car could be a 1985 IROC with T tops(to let your hair flow freely in the breeze) and you could patrol looking for crime to fight. You could subdue your enemies with your hair and use your neon colored zebrastripe bandanas to detain them until police arrive. and dont worry about them shootin at you, because we will install a special bullet proof Louver on the back window, because we all know an IROC aint an IROC unless its got a rear window Louver.

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 07:04 PM
ok , ill do it

Ric
04-27-2006, 07:06 PM
HAHHAH I had completely forgotten about "louvers"

04-27-2006, 07:47 PM
ok , ill do it
ALright then, itsa done deal. well sign the contracts in the morning. Meet me and CAMO boy and JR at the Bar of Justice. well will give you your briefing and super hero safety training, remember to bring your athletic supporter and cup, crime fighting is a dangerous business my friend. If You go near any females with a mullet hairstyle, there is a good chance you will get kicked in the jimmies for no reason at all. ALso, its a good idea to NOT go near any banks or correctional facilities dressed in your Mullet Man super hero outfit, it could get you in trouble.

You know, JR is a super hero too, but he hasnt picked his name or gimick yet. (get on with it JR) I dont know what JR's special powers are either. He is just a good dude, so we hired him. I think we sould call him "TRU DAT BOY" spreading truth everywhere, fighting lies and untruths wherever he may be.

If you wanna sidekick, feel free to get one. together, Me and NO1 are the Dynamic Dimwits.

Its a good concept. We dont have a 401K yet though.

6ballsisall
04-27-2006, 08:41 PM
You know, JR is a super hero too, but he hasnt picked his name or gimick yet. (get on with it JR) I dont know what JR's special powers are either. He is just a good dude, so we hired him. I think we sould call him "TRU DAT BOY" spreading truth everywhere, fighting lies and untruths wherever he may be.

Its a good concept. We dont have a 401K yet though.

LOL!! Sorry UMP, I have been slacking with my super power duties. I will get to work on said information right away :D

How about a Keogh plan??? :D

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 08:42 PM
UMP you got some creativity my friend!

04-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Rod, my dad always said that I was a walking compendium of semi-useless information :eek: He also said he paid $35K for me to go to college to get an engineering degree so I can argue good at cocktail parties since I sell cars for a living and let my degree hang on the wall and collect dust. :o Creativity has always been a strong point of mine.
JR, I am working on an attractive compensation package for us all now. I am negotiating with some HMOs now. Problem is, nobody want to pay for superheros anymore, they think we all live in a ice mansion and get our strength from a crystal like superman. Not so. WE all have average every day joe type lives and problems. Our toilets clog, our washer and dryer break down, our dogs need operations, our lawnmowers break, our cars need new transmissions, our roofs need new shingles, just like everyone else. WE need money to live too. we need retirement, health insurance. WE have business problems too, he11 the IRS wont even let us write off super hero costumes as a business expense anymore because the say we can wear them for everyday use too. And have you tried to get liability insurance as a super hero lately? let me tell you, it aint cheap! Ever since superman flew into that Glass shop the night he got all drunked up at the super hero convention. Then spider man and the incredible hulk made that huge slingshot out of one of spidey's webs and were launching cars trying to get a field goal with them through he "H" on the Holiday Inn sign..... ins Premiums just got out of wack. You cant let those guys drink,period.

Remember in Ghost busters, when they caught the first ghost, and the hotel guy didnt want to pay for their services? well, its the same here. we are just gonna have to tell them we will release the bad guys we catch if they dont pay the bill.

any other ideas......?????

04-27-2006, 11:33 PM
alright, it has been discussed in the Bar of Justice, that JR is TRU DAT BOY. TRU DAT BOY can sense LIES better than a lie detector. His Keen sixth sense can sense injustice, lies, deciet, and poor personal hygeine. he fights lies, injustice, and body odor!!!! he stands for truth, justice, and deodorant!! :worthy: "In soap we trust" is his motto. He is the peace keeper of the masses, the finest shred of human decency. He has the most pleasant odiferous emination with his super deodorant.

6ballsisall
04-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Thank you UMP for the splendid intro. I stand strong (and fresh smelling) ready to fight injustice and the lies of the injust. Stand strong with me and we can fight crime and body odor together. :guitar: Let the voices saying TRU DAT ring loud and clear on all the lakes of this great nation!! :guitar:

04-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Thank you UMP for the splendid intro. I stand strong (and fresh smelling) ready to fight injustice and the lies of the injust. Stand strong with me and we can fight crime and body odor together. Let the voices saying TRU DAT ring loud and clear on all the lakes of this great nation!!
Thats right! Truth, justice, and soap to everyone in this great land! We will CLEAN up this world in more ways than one. :toast: ALright, we need to get CAMO boy, and Mullet Man here for a toast. we are gonna have some ceremonial punch just like when the nerds initiated Oger into the Lambda Lambda Lambda fraternity!!!! :toast: the only difference is that Booger and that slimy old oriental dude arent going to make the punch. We are gonna have Hoosier bob make the punch. :D Welcome aboard TRU DAT BOY!!!! YOu are one of US now!

SKI*MC
04-28-2006, 12:11 AM
this is such a good thread! I think that you guys just need an outfit. Spiderman wasn't taken seriously till he got that killer spandex outfit. I guess wetsuits will do...

skipete
04-28-2006, 02:01 AM
So far the boats fine, fixed a few minor wiring issues(stereo), which were causing the battery to die. Then I upgraded to the xmd3, so that i could have a display, in the remote. Added tower speakers, sub and amp. Light bar, perfect pass upgrade(new display) and major dock modification, so that i can lift from the bottom. And the factory bimini screws, wow, what a stupid set up that was. I replaced the steel sheet metal screws, that were driven into the aluminum frame, duh!, drilled through the frame and installed S.S. binding posts. Very trick looking install. It was the third 197 I saw, with bimini mounts pulling out. Rod was a very nice guy, I hope to see him down here this summer!

PendO
04-28-2006, 02:12 AM
What is the letter?

04-28-2006, 09:27 AM
this is such a good thread! I think that you guys just need an outfit. Spiderman wasn't taken seriously till he got that killer spandex outfit. I guess wetsuits will do...
Yea, those loud neon color wetsuits from the early 90's with capes too. swim fins would be stylish as well. :steering:

04-28-2006, 09:29 AM
What is the letter?
Pendo, if you mean Rod's lady's tattoo, its a letter "S". Oh yea, thats what this thread was about, that tattoo. Does that mean I performed yet another threadjack?? :o Maybe its time to do another 10 pages of smokey and the bandit movie qoutes! :eek:

Ric
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
So far the boats fine, fixed a few minor wiring issues(stereo), which were causing the battery to die. Then I upgraded to the xmd3, so that i could have a display, in the remote. Added tower speakers, sub and amp. Light bar, perfect pass upgrade(new display) and major dock modification, so that i can lift from the bottom. And the factory bimini screws, wow, what a stupid set up that was. I replaced the steel sheet metal screws, that were driven into the aluminum frame, duh!, drilled through the frame and installed S.S. binding posts. Very trick looking install. It was the third 197 I saw, with bimini mounts pulling out. Rod was a very nice guy, I hope to see him down here this summer!
if you haven't already, you need to surf the hellacious story we had to endure with rod's tt boat. I lost hair and gained ulcers while my 197 was on order due to rodl's every post!!!! :steering:

TMCNo1
04-28-2006, 02:39 PM
TOAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
UMP, Camo Boy, Mullet Man, JR and anyone else who joins the Wonderful World of Super Hero's could change our group name to "POWERSLOT RANGERS" with Towers of Power!

04-28-2006, 02:45 PM
TOAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
UMP, Camo Boy, Mullet Man, JR and anyone else who joins the Wonderful World of Super Hero's could change our group name to "POWERSLOT RANGERS" with Towers of Power!
No1, your a genious! what a great name!!!! :headbang:

Fighting crime in Tournament ski/wakeboard boats.... :headbang: WE rule! WE RULE!!

Rockman
04-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Got that auto trader?

04-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Got that auto trader?
thats the look he's going for Rockman! :)

TMCNo1
04-28-2006, 03:28 PM
We can always use our resources together as a Co-op and do gubment work for each other. If Mullet Man ever needs a haircut, I can always come to the rescue and give him a trim with the weedeater, you can get us a demonstrator to do surveilance work in and the list goes on and on. I know you have some Yugos that have been traded in on a Suburban or two.

Now if we could just get our Smiles to moving again, we could start getting right with the world. We need a new moving Smile that incorporates our secret handshake or at least a secret Avatar. :eek:

04-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Your right! I forgot all about implementing a secret handshake......WOW< its a good thing your around no1!!! :wavey: :headbang: You got any ideas? I'm thinking that fluttery hand motion that Curly from the 3 stooges used to do off his head when he would get frustrated. :confused:

TMCNo1
04-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Your right! I forgot all about implementing a secret handshake......WOW< its a good thing your around no1!!! :wavey: :headbang: You got any ideas? I'm thinking that fluttery hand motion that Curly from the 3 stooges used to do off his head when he would get frustrated. :confused:

We will have to impliment something into the handshake to resemble taking off into flight, and handle grip clinch, chest beating and butt crack scratching, with the saying "Up, Up on a wake", instead of "UP, UP and Away! :eek:

04-28-2006, 10:43 PM
We will have to impliment something into the handshake to resemble taking off into flight, and handle grip clinch, chest beating and butt crack scratching, with the saying "Up, Up on a wake", instead of "UP, UP and Away! :eek:
as part of the secret handshake,do we get to do that funky doobie manuevuer? the one where you touch pinky fingers, and roll your thumbs in and touch your pinky and then pretend your smokin? :dance:

TMCNo1
04-29-2006, 12:12 PM
Clint EASTwould TEXAS Ranger SKIER may be the next Super Hero member, see post 257, "The ProStar Thread", Gen. Discussion.

LakePirate
05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Rod we got an updated mullet pic?

Mullet Watch '06

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 12:50 PM
ok heers an update just taken

east tx skier
05-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Rod, you must have cut it some since that picture you sent me last week.

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 01:18 PM
all ive cut are the side burns

east tx skier
05-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Rod, she'll love this. Grow good beard, then shave everything but the sideburns and the moustache. Make sure the sideburns connect to the moustache.

bcampbe7
05-12-2006, 01:21 PM
ok heers an update just taken

:cool: ...

How's the girlfriend liking it?

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 01:26 PM
not liking it at all, but now its turned into a game..she thinks i wont last. and now a friend of mine thinks the same and says he can go longer without a cut than me..

bcampbe7
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Rod, she'll love this. Grow good beard, then shave everything but the sideburns and the moustache. Make sure the sideburns connect to the moustache.

Kinda like this?

bcampbe7
05-12-2006, 01:28 PM
not liking it at all, but now its turned into a game..she thinks i wont last. and now a friend of mine thinks the same and says he can go longer without a cut than me..

I think you need to get to the underlying cause of why she doesn't want to get the tattoo removed.

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 01:29 PM
$$$$ she says money, also claims its not th initial and something else..

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Kinda like this?

lmao , almost peed my pants

east tx skier
05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
lmao , almost peed my pants

I'm tellin' ya, it's a great look. When she sees how it draws the ladies to you, she'll have no choice but to cave.

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 02:00 PM
it would be cool, although i dont think i can grow that

bcampbe7
05-12-2006, 02:03 PM
it would be cool, although i dont think i can grow that

You could grow the apache beard. Apache here, apache there... :D

LakePirate
05-12-2006, 02:04 PM
The moustache sideburns look rocks!

Ric
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM
$$$$ she says money, also claims its not th initial and something else..
what the hell, you bought her a car, can't you spring for a measley tatoo removal for her and a haircut for you

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 02:12 PM
what the hell, you bought her a car, can't you spring for a measley tatoo removal for her and a haircut for you

you'd think

Ric
05-12-2006, 02:14 PM
....issues........ hahahah oh well, that bullcorn definitely keeps it interesting

maristarman
05-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Having tatoos lasered off is expensive.

It might be cheaper to have her get something tatooed over the Initial.

Have her get a cute little butterfly or some other "girlie" tatoo (maybe a rose?)

If you do really grow that mullett you're gonna have to trade in your Bu for either a brand new Bayliner, or a 20 year old jetboat.

I don't know if any woman is worth that......

bcampbe7
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
I got it Rod...

She could have the dates she dated the ex tattooed after the current one then below that get your initials and the date you started dating. I just hope that it stops with you and she doesn't fill her leg up iwth initials and dates! :eek:

rodltg2
05-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Having tatoos lasered off is expensive.

It might be cheaper to have her get something tatooed over the Initial.

Have her get a cute little butterfly or some other "girlie" tatoo (maybe a rose?)

If you do really grow that mullett you're gonna have to trade in your Bu for either a brand new Bayliner, or a 20 year old jetboat.

I don't know if any woman is worth that......

nope a sanger flatbottom V drive, with the foot print gas pedal!

Maristar210
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Breaking the law ..... breakin the law

07-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Classic thread diggin Staristar! your on a roll. Gee I hope Gene sees how hard you work for him.

milkmania
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Breaking the law ..... breakin the law

fortunately, I missed this thread the first time around:rolleyes:

07-23-2007, 05:31 PM
fortunately, I missed this thread the first time around:rolleyes:
Oh that hurts Milk! you shouldnt diss threads about mullets.

Ric
07-23-2007, 06:22 PM
I got it Rod...

She could have the dates she dated the ex tattooed after the current one then below that get your initials and the date you started dating. I just hope that it stops with you and she doesn't fill her leg up iwth initials and dates! :eek: Or just marry her

Maristar210
07-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh that hurts Milk! you shouldnt diss threads about mullets.

Especially since the state with the highest concentration of Mullet connesuers is

Okalahoma8p 8p

milkmania
07-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Especially since the state with the highest concentration of Mullet connesuers is

Okalahoma8p 8p
:rant:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/images/mullet.jpg

TMCNo1
07-23-2007, 08:08 PM
:rant:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/images/mullet.jpg

Gene, did you read this picture??????????????

Anyone who uses their grandmother's false teeth to peel pototoes, can't be right!