PDA

View Full Version : UMP i need your poll starting skills

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 11:23 AM
my girlfriend has a small little tattoo with her ex's first initial on her ankle. you can all imagine how much i love it ....she worked at a doctors office that offers laser removal and still has access to it, and i'm alwasy bugging her to get it removed. although she wants too,like alot of women, she is a big procrastinator.

my hair is staritng to get long and i have never had long hair. she has been bugging me to get it cut...

so heres the deal......

i told her that im not cutting my hair until she gets that tattoo removed.. not only that im going to grow it mullet style :dance: ..

so the game begins... she wants me to get it cut and remove her tatoo, but she is also curious to see how long i'll go. like i said before i have never had long hair a day in my life and have always been clean cut. ski season is just getting started and long hair may bug me..

start the poll UMP... who do you think will break first...

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 11:29 AM
What is the initial?

rodltg2
04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
S.......................

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 11:40 AM
so heres the deal......

i told her that im not cutting my hair until she gets that tattoo removed.. not only that im going to grow it mullet style :dance: ..

so the game begins... she wants me to get it cut and remove her tatoo, but she is also curious to see how long i'll go. like i said before i have never had long hair a day in my life and have always been clean cut. ski season is just getting started and long hair may bug me..

Alright! Go for it, TPT!

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 11:41 AM
S.......................

I was hoping something witty would come to mind when you posted the letter, but nothing....

Perhaps you could have her tatoo ROD' prior to the S.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Gentlemen, never fear, UMP is here. :) The poll is done my friend, its in the off topic section. call on me whenever you need. :toast:

Workin' 4 Toys
04-27-2006, 06:05 PM
S.......................
Perhaps it is a subliminal message for you to drop the Bu and go to "S"upra.

rodltg2
04-27-2006, 07:44 PM
im only going one step down, not 6