PDA

View Full Version : Were is André

Brent
04-26-2006, 09:51 AM
André's last post was on the 14th. What's up? He didn't fall through the ice trying to get his boat in did he?

ski_king
04-26-2006, 10:06 AM
I think he is out looking for MarkP whos last post was on the 8th.

I think I saw Andre on here over the weekend. He is usually on here on weekend mornings.

LakePirate
04-26-2006, 10:09 AM
in my best Tim Gunn impersonation

What happened to Andre?

Leroy
04-26-2006, 10:53 AM
If it were skiable conditions we would know where he is! Last I heard he was talking something about DD's;)

bcampbe7
04-26-2006, 10:59 AM
If it were skiable conditions we would know where he is! Last I heard he was talking something about DD's;)

He must have gotten lost! :uglyhamme

Leroy
04-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Search party for André! He may not want to be found!

He must have gotten lost! :uglyhamme

Ric
04-26-2006, 11:27 AM
I heard he caught his yard on fire while working with those DD's

André
04-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Yep, you read this right!
Came back last nite from North New Brunswick.Started a "small" 12 millions BTUs hard wood drying kiln.Was gone for 8 days of glory living in a smalltown motel...
And i did meet a new girl just before leaving for work.Very cool so far and since i'm a practical guy,i just went for another...Nathalie! :eek: with the same birth day as me!

(Flame suit on)
I have let her stay at my place while i was gone 5 days after i met her... :eek: ...to take care of my dog and house!

Thanks for caring guys! :toast:

6ballsisall
04-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Nice Andre! TTIWWP!!!!!

BrianM
04-26-2006, 03:32 PM
I have let her stay at my place while i was gone 5 days after i met her... :eek: ...to take care of my dog and house!

Where is lakes Rick? I think this post deserves his wisdom. :popcorn:

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Came back last nite from North New Brunswick.Started a "small" 12 millions BTUs hard wood drying kiln.Was gone for 8 days of glory living in a smalltown motel...
And i did meet a new girl just before leaving for work.Very cool so far and since i'm a practical guy,i just went for another...Nathalie! :eek: with the same birth day as me!

(Flame suit on)

Well, at least she likes your dog. Does she think he is half the dog that you do? :popcorn:

Ric
04-26-2006, 06:03 PM

(Flame suit on)

so is she the same nathalie or another nathalie :confused:

so they call it "taking care of my dog" in Canada,,,,, eh?

east tx skier
04-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah, but it sounds better in French. ;)

"Prendre soin de mon chien."

André
04-27-2006, 01:56 PM
so is she the same nathalie or another nathalie :confused:

I'm stupid but not that much... :uglyhamme
New one!

Ric
04-27-2006, 02:16 PM
New one!
WHEW! .

1984StarsandStripes
04-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Pictures of the new one??

bcampbe7
04-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Pictures of the new one??

Getting a new girl is like getting a new boat. You are required to post pictures! :uglyhamme

1984StarsandStripes
04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
yup on the pics!

Leroy
04-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Well how practical, you don't even have to worry about saying the wrong name!

Very cool so far and since i'm a practical guy,i just went for another...Nathalie! :eek: with the same birth day as me!

PendO
04-28-2006, 02:06 AM
New one!

GL André, can she drive a boat?

André
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
GL André, can she drive a boat?
Not even a car... :steering: :noface:
But she likes sex! :banana:

east tx skier
04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
You go banana boy!

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 10:25 PM
I am with Pendo on this one! Sex is a lot easier to find around here than a good boatmate! If she doesn't drive are you sure you are not violating any statutes? That big yellow bus is not Public Trans! Let me guess she looks great with a book bag? Be careful Andre we need you around here! :D Not even a car... :steering: :noface:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Bout time you surfaced HB! :cool: HOw ya been? :wavey:

Leroy
04-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Way to go Andre! :headbang: It's like you are running over to your computer to post and are in a hurry or something!

I can barely wait for pictures!:woohoo:

04-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Not even a car... :steering: :noface:
HB, you may be looking at this wrong, maybe she isnt too young to drive a car, maybe she is too OLD?? ya know, too old and she cant pass the driving test anymore.... Andre' you aint tappin a blue hair are ya? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 10:54 PM
That would explain how Andre is getting some! Her eyes can't be that great either. I hope he doesn't call her Nana! :o HB, you may be looking at this wrong, maybe she isnt too young to drive a car, maybe she is too OLD?? ya know, too old and she cant pass the driving test anymore.... Andre' you aint tappin a blue hair are ya? :confused:

04-28-2006, 10:55 PM
That would explain how Andre is getting some! Her eyes can't be that great either. I hope he doesn't call her Nana! :o
so do you mean she dont LOOK to good? or that SHE dont look too good? :huh: :huh:

ilikeitglacy
04-28-2006, 10:58 PM
so do you mean she dont LOOK to good? or that SHE dont look too good? :huh: :huh:
woahhh!! :confused: :confused:

04-28-2006, 11:01 PM
woahhh!!
thats a JOKE glacey! HUMOR. See. H U M O R! :D

Were just havin fun man! Hey I am happy if Andre found a little lady to spend quality time with! :toast: :wavey:

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Even if she is really, really old! The sex is great and the cookies are even better! :D :D ;)

04-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Even if she is really, really old! The sex is great and the cookies are even better!
daaayyyuumm straight!! Good cookies rule! That reminds me, my girlfriend is moving in with me tomarrow, and I have no idea what kind of cookies she bakes. :eek:

ilikeitglacy
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Even if she is really, really old! The sex is great and the cookies are even better! :D :D ;)
LMAO, HB you ARE alive, thank god :headbang:

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 11:09 PM
As long as she doesn't ask you to spell TOMORROW you shouldn't care! I don't care what she bakes as long as she bakes. The old choice was good sex or good job. I say one of those can be traded for a good cook! ;) daaayyyuumm straight!! Good cookies rule! That reminds me, my girlfriend is moving in with me tomarrow, and I have no idea what kind of cookies she bakes. :eek:

04-28-2006, 11:10 PM
As long as she doesn't ask you to spell TOMORROW you shouldn't care! I don't care what she bakes as long as she bakes. The old choice was good sex or good job. I say one of those can be traded for a good cook! ;)
But a good boat driver beat them all then right? Mine cant drive boat yet, but she will soon. She will learn. I think I need to teach her to make cookies too!

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks Glassy! I have been busy and not taking in the frosty beverage as of late. The site makes much less sense sober! I seem to loosen up after a few and tend to have more fun. Unfortunately for all concerned I tend to have too much fun at the, well you know! ;) LMAO, HB you ARE alive, thank god :headbang:

Hoosier Bob
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
My dream girl can drive a boat blindfolded and has a George Foreman Grill surgically installed on her back! Oh yeah her dad owns the local Liquor store! :D 8p But a good boat driver beat them all then right? Mine cant drive boat yet, but she will soon. She will learn. I think I need to teach her to make cookies too!

04-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Thank god you didnt forget about the liquor store, we wouldnt want your liver to revolt!