PDA

View Full Version : Storage on 1994 ps 190

kpickett
10-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Hey folks,

It looks like I'll be trading in my Ski Sanger for a 1994 ProStar. I'm pretty excited about it. Can anyone tell me what the storage is like under the bow? Anyone have any pictures?

Thanks very much,
KWP

André
10-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Too bad it's dark,just put my 94 190 on the lift.My 70 inches ski does get in but for someone who spend the day on water with a couples of friends,i really wonder where peoples put their stuff in those kind of boats.A couples of skis and vest will fit under the bow,small ice chest under passenger seat and a bigger one under the rear seat and that's pretty much it.
But the wake is really nice!!!

Almost forgot...Welcome to the board! :toast:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
10-01-2004, 10:59 PM
I think you will be happy with the amount of storage. I keep my boom, a step-off ski, shoe skis, a half dozen life vests and a cople of ski vests along with a bunch of ropes and wetsuits (when they're dry) under there. In addition I have stuffed the cover and a wakeboard as well. I have a little "digging" to get at things but I think the area provides a lot of storage. Friends with other kinds of boats have commented on the volume of storage.

MasterCrafting
10-03-2004, 10:08 PM
I can put all of our skiables up there but then you have to dig and its crowded. I like to have a few skis a wakeboard or two and our stepoff skis. (and maybe the cover)

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2004, 11:32 PM
I have plenty of room for all kinds stuff of including myself. Storage is not a problem. The bow is quite nice. Getting it all out and working out a nice rotation between occupants and equipment will be your only concern. The 190 has plenty of storage but not enough boat! It is what it is and it ain't big!

kpickett
10-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the comments. They are all helpful. I think I'll be finalizing the purchase tomorrow. I'm very excited!