PDA

View Full Version : Proof that women are all about money

lakes Rick
09-30-2004, 06:04 PM
My buddy needed some help today to move TWO 911 guards red porsches... BOTH of these cars ( 91 & 97) are like NEW... I should add that this is the buddy who originated "Move em in and Move em out"..

First stop light a young girl ( I am 49) pulls up and honks and waves at me.. Been so long, and it NEVER happens in the Subaru wagon, that I looked over next to me thinking it was the car to my right. NOPE. looked back and she was all smiles...

The Pair of us ended up first at a stop light next to each other.. I gotta admit, two RED 911's must have looked pretty cool lined up like little brothers ready to race.. The traffic across the street coming at us was going ape $hit.. Hands out waving, horns honking, I thought I died and came back looking like Ben Affleck... Or maybe a younger Robert Redford..

Drove by a bus stop with two GOOD looking 20 year olds WAving and yelling to stop.. I just shook my head....

Now, it had been a while since I had been in one of these 911's and I had forgotten how it seemed to melt the panties off of women, but how shallow do they get..

Best story is the owner of these, Ken, drives his ford pickup most of the time. He usually uses the drive thru at the bank and the tellers say nothing.. Same tellers ( female) and when he is in the porsche its, " HI KEN, we havent seen you in a while".. Yeah like YESTERDAY in my PICKUP...
Then we stopped at a store.. When we came back out there were some notes on the Windshield with a womans name and phone #..... "ITS all about MONEY baby"..........

OH yeah, the cars are UNBELIEVABLE to drive also.....

bcampbe7
09-30-2004, 07:27 PM
That's hilarious Rick... :uglyhamme Problem is is that those are exactly the women to stay away from!

I think it's funny how people (not necessarily women) react to material things. Funny thing is that the wealthiest people don't look like it most of the time. My brother-in-law is a financial advisor. His wealthiest clients show-up at his office in t-shirts and jeans.

Mag_Red
09-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Thank god I never have that problem driving the Vette. :D Seems like they all like the German cars.

lakes Rick
09-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Thank god I never have that problem driving the Vette. :D Seems like they all like the German cars.

UH HUH, I bet you tell the "boating mate" that baloney also....

Mag_Red
09-30-2004, 09:27 PM
UH HUH, I bet you tell the "boating mate" that baloney also....LOL She knows I only have eyes for her :love: Actually ......chicks dig foreign cars.......they know the MSRP of a Porsche, Mercedes, and BMW's are for the most part higher. Maybe gold diggers don't realize how much a Vette convertible actually cost. I have always found that I had more chicks falling over me when I had my boats ( This is a reference to past girl friends). Of course that all ended when the boating season came to a close. :( ( this is, in no way, a reference to "Boating Mate"....she is definately the exception)

dmac
10-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Guess I need a car, the Navigator is not a babe magnet. But, it does pull a MC very nicely.

Too bad boating season is over up north, I'll be thinking of ya'll tomorrow. ;)

tex
10-01-2004, 08:37 AM
i get the same treatment at lights! it's not my bald head or 1996 gmc jimmy. it must be the blue prostar behind me!

aprgriggs
10-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Its not about the money....its the car. You guys could be broke driving around in your dads car and we don't care. Girls like to be in a good looking 911 as much as you guys do.

And yes I am jealous...97 Porsche 911 is my dream car...it was the last year they were air cooled.

JimN
10-01-2004, 10:22 AM
"If I could, I'd trade it all for a little more."

C. Montomery Burns

"It's not about the money....it's the car."???? :confused: :confused: :confused: How does someone get the car without having (or having had) the money? Unless the women who want someone with this kind of car don't mind a guy who's totally in debt.

I don't see Oprah giving away European performance cars, do you?

Mag_Red
10-01-2004, 10:49 AM
I don't see Oprah giving away European performance cars, do you? Actually General Motors supplied the cars for the give away. Oprah wasn't out a red cent!

JimN
10-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Yes, I know Pontiac supplied the cars. My point was about the car vs money thing that women like. Just like trying to talk to a woman and not getting her attention. Get up and play with the band and she's on ya like a cheap suit.

east tx skier
10-01-2004, 11:46 AM
"If I could, I'd trade it all for a little more."

C. Montomery Burns

Or, as Aruthur said, "I wish I had a dime for every dime I have."

bcampbe7
10-01-2004, 12:31 PM
My wife must love me for my fha and receding hairline cause I have no money and do not drive a Porsche. I do have a MasterCraft though. :D

rem_p
10-01-2004, 03:34 PM
My wife must love me for my fha and receding hairline cause I have no money and do not drive a Porsche. I do have a MasterCraft though. :D

i noticed this summer that more and more girls are waving and smiling at me when im in my MasterCraft....i guess it must be the loud mufflers that turn them on, but hey whatever it takes to get them to go for a lil motor boat ride :D

lakes Rick
10-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Its not about the money....its the car. You guys could be broke driving around in your dads car and we don't care. Girls like to be in a good looking 911 as much as you guys do.

And yes I am jealous...97 Porsche 911 is my dream car...it was the last year they were air cooled.

97 was the last year of the 993 that was the most popular 911 body style.. 98 went to a "toyota" looking body style with the "amoeba" style headlights called the 997..... 05 911's are going back to the older 993 style headlights and body style with some changes.. 98 was the last year of air cooling.....

lakes Rick
10-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Yes, I know Pontiac supplied the cars. My point was about the car vs money thing that women like. Just like trying to talk to a woman and not getting her attention. Get up and play with the band and she's on ya like a cheap suit.

What a sexist thing.. I hope some mens groups sue oprah for not giving away some cars to men.......