PDA

View Full Version : First pass after my surgery

pq2
04-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Iím just coming back from my first session after my surgery, the only thing i can say is that there is not better feeling than be in the water again. I only pass the course with the full line at 32, but I feel that life came back to me again.

Cant wait for tomorrow morning.

:dance:

TMCNo1
04-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Good to hear your back and doing fine. Just take it easy and don't over do it!

ski_king
04-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Sounds great!!

My appendix ruptured in June of 96 and it kept me from sking for 6 weeks. I just free skied the rest of the summer. It took a while to get the stomach muscles back in shape.

stevo137
04-21-2006, 09:58 PM
PQ, way to go dude!
Just living where you live will help the healing I'm sure... ;)

roddydog
04-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Iím just coming back from my first session after my surgery, the only thing i can say is that there is not better feeling than be in the water again. I only pass the course with the full line at 32, but I feel that life came back to me again.

Cant wait for tomorrow morning.

:dance:
Must've missed something.......................what surgery???

ACL in November. :firejump:

pq2
04-24-2006, 01:53 PM
thanks for your comments guys, friday afternoon was great, then sunday i pass again but didnt like the way i ski. Today i went to ski at 7:00 in the morning and feel ok again. I will try to upload a video so you can tell me tips and points to work on. I want to go to florida to a ski camp during the summer, also i want my girlfriend to start skiing in slalom.

Please, if any one comes to cancun or the riviera maya call me to go to ski. There is a guy from the forum who came to cancun just in the days that i got surgery so i couldnt see him, but hope to have some of you guys soon.

Jonathan94
04-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Please, if any one comes to cancun or the riviera maya call me to go to ski. There is a guy from the forum who came to cancun just in the days that i got surgery so i couldnt see him, but hope to have some of you guys soon.

Good to hear that you are all better and back at it!

I am the one who was hoping to get hooked up for a pull - thanks for the offer and the efforts to get hold of me down there, glad we did get to talk!

pq2
04-24-2006, 02:45 PM
I owe you that pull, hope you come back soon.