PDA

View Full Version : 100 million dollars

JEREMY79
04-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I am bored and the lottery thread got me thinking. What would you do with 100 mil.

I would have to give like 10 mil to St. Judes or some other childrens hospital.

Pay off all of my families debt.

Put 70 mil in the bank and live off the intrest.

Keep the rest for a "rainy day"

I would buy a new truck, boat for me and my wife

I think I would keep working though. Maybe just part time

LakePirate
04-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Having given this a lot of thought
(the 265 Million signs add to this)
I came up with this

Pay off Family's debt

Score a new 197 and a 2500 Chevy

Pick up the wife what ever she wants

Take a year or 2 off to enjoy

take the money and make more money Trump style...real estate baby.

Find persons like MyMC and the charities he supports and help them out

Probably get a helicopter, so I can get from the office to the lake in minimal time

Workin' 4 Toys
04-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I'd build a race track to support my new hobbies..........;)

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I am bored and the lottery thread got me thinking. What would you do with 100 mil.

I would do all that, plus buy a MC dealership.....hire a great staff so I only had to be there when I wanted.

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Having given this a lot of thought
(the 265 Million signs add to this)
I came up with this

Pay off Family's debt

Score a new 197 and a 2500 Chevy

Pick up the wife what ever she wants

Take a year or 2 off to enjoy

take the money and make more money Trump style...real estate baby.

Find persons like MyMC and the charities he supports and help them out

Probably get a helicopter, so I can get from the office to the lake in minimal time

Why not move the office to the lake?

JEREMY79
04-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah I would probly open a watersports shop.

Farmer Ted
04-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I'd buy MasterCraft

Spin off the V-drives

Get some Homer Simpson design team in and hook up a 209

then I'd go buy a bunch of lakes and host slalom tournaments ala Sturgis

Bring out the Girls!!! :banana:

of course you all are invited and don't worry Leroy, you're grandfathered......but you'd be on double secret probation until you got your 209

LakePirate
04-19-2006, 11:31 PM
You got to be in the mix man. Out of sight out of mind.

*Note there will be an office at the lake as well

JEREMY79
04-19-2006, 11:34 PM
How many of us would buy a new house.

I think I would only buy a lake cabin somewhere. Live in the same house as now.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-19-2006, 11:35 PM
I would do all that, plus buy a MC dealership.....hire a great staff so I only had to be there when I wanted.
Hmmmm...
Good idea. But mine would probably be a Cigarette dealership...;)

bcampbe7
04-19-2006, 11:44 PM

All that sounds about the same as what I would do. I would "work" but not do what I do now.

On another note... Who would be the first person you called, aside from an attorney?
Mine would be my brother-in-law. He is a Certified Financial Planner. ;)

LakePirate
04-19-2006, 11:47 PM
The local news team of course.....I want my 15 minutes

Maristar210
04-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Dig a Lake. A sick a$$ f-ing lake that would be nationally known. No Dr. Jim's though.

Along with an indoor MX track and an indoor WB pull pool.....

So much for pay off the family debt, :noface: f-em.....

milkmania
04-19-2006, 11:58 PM
one of the things I'd build would be a clover leaf little league baseball field

if you build it........................

LakePirate
04-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Dig a Lake. A sick a$$ f-ing lake that would be nationally known. No Dr. Jim's though.

Along with an indoor MX track and an indoor WB pull pool.....

So much for pay off the family debt, :noface: f-em.....

Are you going to host an MC event at the MX track?

east tx skier
04-20-2006, 12:04 AM

Buy East TX Skier a New Pro Star 190

Hey, thanks man! :D

PapaJoe
04-20-2006, 12:16 AM
If I had millions of dollars, I'd open a camp for at risk youths... Open thier eyes to water sports, both sking and wakeboarding... Get them out of the "city" and them to drop the "thug" attitude... I think kids need to be outside, I mean REALLY outside... It makes better people of us all.... I think it would be money well invested... Plus, I'd would HAVE to be at the lake ALL day, with people bugging me for pulls on my multiple MC boats... Its HARD work, but somebody would have to do it!!!!

JOE

rodltg2
04-20-2006, 12:55 AM
first thing i would do i build myself 2 ski lakes, one for slalom and one larger lake for wakeboarding/ goofing around. i would put houses on the lakes for my closests friends and family to live . and of course an airsrtip along side to accomdate my gulfstream...

SKI*MC
04-20-2006, 01:27 AM
I would of course but by a few new MC's. A new 197 for the days a want to ski, a new X-STAR for the days i want to ride, and a 280 for the family days.

AirJunky
04-20-2006, 01:44 AM
What would I do with $100 million......... hmmm....... well having all that money by myself wouldn't be much fun at all. So I'd probably make about 30 of my friends & family millionaires too.

Leroy
04-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Thanks Farmer, you could make my dream come true then!

I think with 100M I would buy my new ski...and not off ebay, at Skiers Edge and would tip them at the end!

I'd buy MasterCraft

Spin off the V-drives

Get some Homer Simpson design team in and hook up a 209

then I'd go buy a bunch of lakes and host slalom tournaments ala Sturgis

Bring out the Girls!!! :banana:

of course you all are invited and don't worry Leroy, you're grandfathered......but you'd be on double secret probation until you got your 209

sizzler
04-20-2006, 04:27 AM
i would have to remain anonymous....too many skeletons in the wardrobe

oldschool84
04-20-2006, 09:01 AM
I would open a boat shop on the water with a StripClub Attached to the shop kinda like Texas Hardtails. BOAT'n and DRINK'n and HOT CHICKS sounds great to me :friday: BRING YOUR FIVES MY FRIENDS THESE GIRLS WORK FOR TIPS AND NOT SKI TIPS!! :D

erkoehler
04-20-2006, 12:58 PM
i would have to remain anonymous....too many skeletons in the wardrobe

All the sudden sizzler would have 5 more kids :popcorn:

pq2
04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
with that money, make my own ski lake and buy racing sailboats to make the principal circuits of the world (caribbean, med, pacific, etc). work in real state and construction. spend most of my time to my future kids, skiing, sailing, surfing, kiteboarding, snowboarding. better keep working. :o

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
well do all the obvious stuff. Several new MCs, a coupla 197's and a maristar for cruising. ski lake. New truck, burb, corvette, etc.... house.....guitars, etc...

help out the familiy of course.

You can count on me not working a "job" after that. NO freakin way! and you guys that would buy a business with that money....WHAT are you thinking??!!! :eek: I can find you alot cheaper ways to get a headache than to buy a business.... :rolleyes:

I would however "work" to find charitable ways to spread the wealth. Probalby give alot to childrens charities, for sick children and for kids that dont have food to eat. that type of stuff. and give alot to the humane society. I would feed hungry animals from miles around.

and of course, like anyone else would but is too embarrased to say, I would buy the finest hookers money can buy!!!! LOTS of em!!!:dance:

rodltg2
04-20-2006, 01:27 PM
well do all the obvious stuff. Several new MCs, a coupla 197's and a maristar for cruising. ski lake. New truck, burb, corvette, etc.... house.....guitars, etc...

help out the familiy of course.

You can count on me not working a "job" after that. NO freakin way! and you guys that would buy a business with that money....WHAT are you thinking??!!! :eek: I can find you alot cheaper ways to get a headache than to buy a business.... :rolleyes:

I would however "work" to find charitable ways to spread the wealth. Probalby give alot to childrens charities, for sick children and for kids that dont have food to eat. that type of stuff. and give alot to the humane society. I would feed hungry animals from miles around.

and of course, like anyone else would but is too embarrased to say, I would buy the finest hookers money can buy!!!! LOTS of em!!!:dance:

no kidding ................

04-20-2006, 01:50 PM
no kidding ................
TRU DAT! Rod is an actual business man, and he obviously knows the "joys" of business ownership. I have watched friends and family own businesses all my life, and its not all its cracked up to be.

JEREMY79
04-20-2006, 11:42 PM
I think I would also buy a huge farm and fence it in so that dogs couldnt get out. Take all the "homeless" dogs and give them a home.

BrianM
04-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Whatever the h*ll I wanted! :D

JimN
04-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah, well, $100 million doesn't buy what it used to. However, I'm willing to find out exactly what it will buy. Or rent.

captain planet
04-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Absolutely positively the FIRST thing I would do is call up the guy that has that 2005 TT for sale on the 05 TT for sale thread and tell him I'm sending soemone over to pick-up the boat and ask him how much to make the check out for. :dance:

Kevin 89MC
04-21-2006, 10:22 AM
pay off family loans, start the quest for a perfect piece of land where I could build the following: slalom lake with nicely appointed guest house for weekly private lessons from whichever pro skier I could talk into coming, a new 197, a wakeboard/footing lake, a new x-star, plenty of area for 4-wheeling & sledding, room for an airstrip, a huge mechanic's garage, some old cars & cycles & boats to wrench on. Can't even imagine what my house would look like. I'd probably take a year just in designing it. Then take a year and go around the country with the wife & kids personally donating to charities of our liking. Ahh, to dream!

Workin' 4 Toys
04-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Absolutely positively the FIRST thing I would do is call up the guy that has that 2005 TT for sale on the 05 TT for sale thread and tell him I'm sending soemone over to pick-up the boat and ask him how much to make the check out for. :dance:
LMFAO!!!!!;)

east tx skier
04-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Custom (1 of 1) brand spankin new Pro Star 190. Red Metal flake over white deck/hull. Custom drip molded retro stars and stripes graphics. Bimini, Perfect Pass 6.5 ng, MTS.

Move to Austin.

Buy the South Austin Aquaplex.

Change user name to Cent TX Skier

04-21-2006, 12:16 PM
so whats the deal? am I the only one who would spend it buying lots of the finest hookers money can buy?? ;) Or am I the only one with the guts to admit it..... :D

come on boys, tell the truth :popcorn:

betsy&david Harrison
04-21-2006, 12:25 PM
If I had millions of dollars, I'd open a camp for at risk youths... Open thier eyes to water sports, both sking and wakeboarding... Get them out of the "city" and them to drop the "thug" attitude... I think kids need to be outside, I mean REALLY outside... It makes better people of us all.... I think it would be money well invested... Plus, I'd would HAVE to be at the lake ALL day, with people bugging me for pulls on my multiple MC boats... Its HARD work, but somebody would have to do it!!!!

JOE
Papa Joe,
I'd come and volunteer at your site. B

Leroy
04-21-2006, 12:32 PM
I would never do that, my wife would fine out and would beat the sheeet out of me!

so whats the deal? am I the only one who would spend it buying lots of the finest hookers money can buy?? ;) Or am I the only one with the guts to admit it..... :D

Leroy
04-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Betsy;

Do you have flooding from the broken levy there?

Papa Joe,
I'd come and volunteer at your site. B

betsy&david Harrison
04-21-2006, 12:38 PM
The lake I'm at has not had that much rain this year. We are just south east of Bakersfield. No levy around that I am aware of. We have beautiful ski conditions right now. The water temp is in the low 70's and the air temp is warming up. Can't wait to get out there next weekend.

Leroy
04-21-2006, 12:46 PM
NBC news this morning showed a broken levy causing flooding near Bakersfield CA, but I don't see it on any other news service......

betsy&david Harrison
04-21-2006, 12:49 PM
NBC news this morning showed a broken levy causing flooding near Bakersfield CA, but I don't see it on any other news service......
I'll write to our friend who lives out there. He will know. B

rodltg2
04-21-2006, 01:14 PM

reminds me of the movie office space...
"if i had a million dollars i would get two chicks at the same time.."

east tx skier
04-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey! Check out channel 9!

/I figure if I had a million dollars, I could swing somethin' like that. 8p

JimN
04-21-2006, 01:34 PM
UMP- you don't buy hookers, you rent them.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Or am I the only one with the guts to admit it..... :D come on boys, tell the truth :popcorn: Nope, it might cost the rest in Dr. bills to get rid of what you catch from them....Maybe they are much "cleaner" in your part of the country..:rolleyes:

captain planet
04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Nope, it might cost the rest in Dr. bills to get rid of what you catch from them....Maybe they are much "cleaner" in your part of the country..:rolleyes:
Not to support this thread-jack, but there isn't ANYTHING cleaner in mighigan

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

04-21-2006, 04:44 PM
you guys have your mind in the gutter again! :noface: I never said ANYTHING about having "relations" with the hookers! Your jumping to conclusions here fellas!!:firejump: I just wannna have em around, like an harem. Imagine how stylish that would be! I would be to afraid to tap them because of any icky diseases. Plus I am a faithful guy and I love my girlfriend and would never stray. But that doesnt mean I cant have a bevy full of hookers if I was stinking rich. Just let em hang around, like at the playboy mansion. I think it would be a cool thing. ;)

betsy&david Harrison
04-21-2006, 04:49 PM
you guys have your mind in the gutter again! :noface: I never said ANYTHING about having "relations" with the hookers! Your jumping to conclusions here fellas!!:firejump: I just wannna have em around, like an harem. Imagine how stylish that would be! I would be to afraid to tap them because of any icky diseases. Plus I am a faithful guy and I love my girlfriend and would never stray. But that doesnt mean I cant have a bevy full of hookers if I was stinking rich. Just let em hang around, like at the playboy mansion. I think it would be a cool thing. ;)
UMP! You don't really want all those B*&(^ selfish girls fight'n all day all around ya? Or do you? Just imagine the chick fights...oh..maybe you boys like that crap.

betsy&david Harrison
04-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Well, you were right. A levee was breeched.....BY A GOPHER! Fortunately it was not anywhere near the lake! B

east tx skier
04-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Don't worry. This guy's on it.

04-21-2006, 05:19 PM
UMP! You don't really want all those B*&(^ selfish girls fight'n all day all around ya? Or do you? Just imagine the chick fights...oh..maybe you boys like that crap.

NO, I am not into drama. NO chickfights. It would just be fun to walk around with a truck load of hookers in tow. Imagine the looks you would get?? that would be so entertaining! :) Just cause you got a $100,000 sportscar in your gargae dont mean you have to drive it! same with the hookers! You dont NEED to indulge, but it will drive your neighbors crazy!!!! :D

04-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Don't worry. This guy's on it.
Eastie! How where did you get MY picture?????? :mad:

east tx skier
04-21-2006, 05:33 PM
G.I.S. for pimp. ;)

04-21-2006, 06:18 PM
G.I.S. for pimp. ;)
Why am I drawing a blank on that one?? I cant figure it out......someone give the UMP a clue..... :o

east tx skier
04-21-2006, 06:48 PM
G.I.S. = Google Image Search

04-21-2006, 09:59 PM
I think Pendo found me a place to shop...... :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
04-21-2006, 10:19 PM
I think Pendo found me a place to shop...... :uglyhamme

Somewhere to buy guitars, rent hookers and replacement Super Hero costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugh Hefner has his Super Hero costume on, his pj's!

04-21-2006, 10:21 PM
you forgot MC's there NO1, cant forget those!!! :)

TMCNo1
04-22-2006, 03:23 PM
you forgot MC's there NO1, cant forget those!!! :)

Buying MC's is a given, kinda like the sun's gonna come up everyday!

Is the oldest profession legal, in Michigan? If so, you could open up "the UMP Ranch" for the needs of the Upper Michigan gentlemen and some ladies, during those cold, long winters and use the profits for gas money in the summer. According to the guy who runs the Bunny Ranch in Nevada he ain't doing bad, plus the benefits. There are your slimmies for the boat too! Just pay them a little overtime or invite your friends for a donation to the cause. You could have a sailboat too and if the winds came up, you could raise the sails and get blown offshore! :eek: :woohoo: 8p

04-22-2006, 06:48 PM
No1 Your an absolute GENIOUS! :worthy: Thats why I pay you the BIG the bucks, your never ending wisdom. You sir, are CORRECT! The UMP Ranch is on the way!!!! :D I sense boat gas money in my future! Lakey, MC, Leroy, Stevo, Mari, I want you all on this project. We are gonna really make a million! ;)

sand2snow22
04-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Anyone know anybody who won the lottery?

TMCNo1
04-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Anyone know anybody who won the lottery?

Not me, every time I buy one of them "Scratch and Sniff", there ain't never no smell, I guess that means I don't win! :banana: 8p :confused:

TMCNo1
04-22-2006, 10:33 PM
No1 Your an absolute GENIOUS! :worthy: Thats why I pay you the BIG the bucks, your never ending wisdom. You sir, are CORRECT! The UMP Ranch is on the way!!!! :D I sense boat gas money in my future! Lakey, MC, Leroy, Stevo, Mari, I want you all on this project. We are gonna really make a million! ;)

Gotta hire plenty help, somebody has to guard the front gate, fix the ceiling fans, wash the sheets, scrub up all the toys and install new batteries! We have to make sure too, the garage where the boats are kept, is "OFF LIMITS" to business activities.

04-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Well, we shouldnt ignore if a client has a "thing" for boats. Maybe we should keep a Bayliner around for that purpose..... ;)

TMCNo1
04-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, we shouldnt ignore if a client has a "thing" for boats. Maybe we should keep a Bayliner around for that purpose..... ;)

Maybe we can build on a "SPECIAL ROOM" at the UMP Ranch with a MasterCraft in it. MC could give us the boat and they could be one of our SPONSORS. That would be a big hit, as I know there are millioms who would want that special encounter in a Mastercraft. Have it hooked up to water and the exhaust into a drain in the floor and a big fan blowing on the bow. Guess what is happening when she goes WOT, Super Hero's UMP and Camo Boy would have to be called in to throttle her back to idle. We would have to add a gas surcharge though!
We could offer special instructional classes, like, how to grease her rudder, loading her on the trailer, stripping her platform down for oil, packing her stuffing box[shaft log], installation of extended pylons, the basics of using a tower, changing plugs and what kinds of oil to use, etc.

SkiDog
04-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey UMP, I hate to tell you, but I'm gonna pay TMC#1 a little MORE than you are. Also, I'm gonna buy the lot at the end of the lake that I'm gonna build, give it to Harold & Lynn, Build them the biggest house thay can stand, maids, hookers(for Harold), Bud light truck fully stocked, John Deere drivers, Chevey Astro cleaners, and what ever else
THEY want. All this, just so's I'll have him around to keep MY boat looking as good aws HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

TMCNo1
04-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey UMP, I hate to tell you, but I'm gonna pay TMC#1 a little MORE than you are. Also, I'm gonna buy the lot at the end of the lake that I'm gonna build, give it to Harold & Lynn, Build them the biggest house thay can stand, maids, hookers(for Harold), Bud light truck fully stocked, John Deere drivers, Chevey Astro cleaners, and what ever else
THEY want. All this, just so's I'll have him around to keep MY boat looking as good aws HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks buddy!
Lynn wants to know when we can sign the contract, she sends her love!

04-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks buddy!
Lynn wants to know when we can sign the contract, she sends her love!
You aint defecting on me.....are you NO1?? :( I thought we were a team? Fighting crime, all that good stuff. Now your leaving for more money? :confused: :(

TMCNo1
04-23-2006, 03:52 PM
No UMP, just negotiating for the second job to buy gas with if the UMP Ranch thing falls through. Skidog is offering the farm for so little work, he just doesn't know how simple it is to keep up one of these MC's, so it looks like I finally will have it made, free beer, hookers and a Chebby Van washer.

SkiDog
04-23-2006, 05:27 PM
You've obviously never tried to keep an X30 clean have you?!?!?! Not quite as easy as the old Prostar! Hell, you can get LOST in my boat! :eek3:

TMCNo1
04-23-2006, 06:16 PM
You've obviously never tried to keep an X30 clean have you?!?!?! Not quite as easy as the old Prostar! Hell, you can get LOST in my boat! :eek3:

That's only 15.5% larger than my 190, so that still ain't a bad deal!
Don't forget the lifetime supply of ETS's 303 and we are getting close! :headbang:
Where you get lost in your boat is where I'll hide UMP's hookers!

SkiDog
04-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Done deal! We may need him anyway for his PROFESSIONAL opinions!

TMCNo1
04-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Done deal! We may need him anyway for his PROFESSIONAL opinions!

A professional consultant to the worlds oldest profession, he ain't that old, but I guess with all this here high-tec stuff today, he may know something we don't! :eek::rolleyes: Make him an offer to at least play some music in the background, since he is a Rock Star and all. :guitar:Someday we'll have to hook UMP and JJ up to pick and grin fer us, that otta be a hoot!

Faded & X9-Rated
04-24-2006, 09:51 AM
I would buy a big peice of property & dig my own lake! Then I'd get a 2006 X-Star

04-24-2006, 10:07 AM
A professional consultant to the worlds oldest profession, he ain't that old, but I guess with all this here high-tec stuff today, he may know something we don't! :eek::rolleyes: Make him an offer to at least play some music in the background, since he is a Rock Star and all. :guitar:Someday we'll have to hook UMP and JJ up to pick and grin fer us, that otta be a hoot!
You want me to play guitar No1?

TMCNo1
04-24-2006, 10:49 AM
You want me to play guitar No1?

Play the getar, sang and daince, do you know the words to the song "Always Marry An Ugly Girl"?

Always marry an ugly girl, that the only kind, cause if she ever leaves you you won't really mind! :D
I once married an ugly girl, who drank from a special cup, she had a great big upper lip, but her bottom lip covered it up! :rolleyes:
I once made love to an ugly girl, she wouldn't let me quit, cause if I ever did stop, it'd be the last she'd ever get! :eek:

And it goes on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!