PDA

View Full Version : Missing April WaterSki Issue.

#47of100TeamMC
04-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Anyone know how to get a hold of a back issue? I never received my April Issue of WS. I went on the website and found an email address and sent a request for the issue, but haven't had any response, and that was over a week ago. It threw up a red flag when I received my May issue and still no April.

Thanks,

east tx skier
04-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Read of someone on the Nicholl's Water Ski Forum emailing Todd Ristorelli (sp) and getting things worked out on an issue of WSM that they'd not received. You might do a search on that board to see if they posted a different way of contacting them.

AirJunky
04-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Don't they only do 8 issues per year? I'll have to look at home when the last issue was.

#47of100TeamMC
04-17-2006, 01:07 PM
yeah it's something like 8 issues per year, but on a few of them they double of and cover 2 months. Plus the cover listed on the waterskimag website shows the april issue as the "current" issue and that's the one I don't have!

Danimal
04-17-2006, 07:05 PM
I never received my April issue either. I assumed it was because I changed my address and it took a month to cycle through. Hopefully I won't get ripped off an issue in the end.

stumbledog
04-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Anyone know how to get a hold of a back issue? I never received my April Issue of WS. I went on the website and found an email address and sent a request for the issue, but haven't had any response, and that was over a week ago. It threw up a red flag when I received my May issue and still no April.

Thanks,
I have had the same problems with this company. I do have the May issue in hand, but I did have problem with the March issue. It was not received, I emailed to see what the deal was, but got no response (took 2 weeks for a response). Then I got the April issue, and two days later the April issue appeared.

They just dont seem very customer driven.