PDA

View Full Version : What the....????

Farmer Ted
04-15-2006, 12:27 AM
saw this boat on the river tonight and snapped a picture,

downloaded it from the camer and realized this guy must have been "fixin" something

really sweet boat, regardless....

Hoosier Bob
04-15-2006, 12:29 AM
That is how any sub 1980 MasterCraft had to be started! I know it looks funny but owning and driving the best has it's costs!

SKI*MC
04-15-2006, 12:31 AM
Sorry, i was looking at the building in the backround.. :uglyhamme

Farmer Ted
04-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Sorry, i was looking at the building in the backround.. :uglyhamme

Yeah, it's pretty funny The Stoner Marina

There is a radio sports show and they were bagging on the city of Shreveport for the fact that the new skate park was being built at the Stoner Marina

pretty nice place for the river, little resturant and they sell gas probably $5 a gallon though....

SKI*MC
04-15-2006, 12:55 AM
one thing i hate, is that skaters are instantly associated with stoners. Totally steriotyppical. I'm done.

erkoehler
04-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Nice lookin boat, but the leg slightly concerns me.....

Leroy
04-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Skaters are ok, it's the folks in all black and pants 3 feet wide that bug me.....hope you are not one of them?

one thing i hate, is that skaters are instantly associated with stoners. Totally steriotyppical. I'm done.

Farmer Ted
04-15-2006, 10:55 AM

skiers are usually gooder spellers than skaters....

SKI*MC
04-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Skaters are ok, it's the folks in all black and pants 3 feet wide that bug me.....hope you are not one of them?

Nope, thats goth. I wear black shirts and blue jeans. But i love skating, and i just think its not right for people to instantly consider my a stoner because i skate. Well, either way, i hate drugs and alcohol, never do either of them. Never have either. :smile:

rodltg2
04-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Nope, thats goth. I wear black shirts and blue jeans. But i love skating, and i just think its not right for people to instantly consider my a stoner because i skate. Well, either way, i hate drugs and alcohol, never do either of them. Never have either. :smile:

your missing out man!

JEREMY79
04-15-2006, 11:57 PM
your missing out man!

LOL!!!!!

Long hair, tattooed wakeboarder. I get the same thing.

I wouldnt do either, either :cool:

Leroy
04-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Well, 30 years ago, yikes, I loved to skate board also and still ride around here to show my kids I can do some things still, but no handstands now at 45. Went to a park 5 years ago or so and it was scary now!