PDA

View Full Version : UMP Goggles or not?

1984StarsandStripes
04-13-2006, 02:29 PM
hmmmmm.....

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-13-2006, 02:41 PM
I actually only wore those becuase of the extreme cold, but I found I really didnt need them.(they are actually part of my superhero costume....SSSSSHHHHHH!!! keeep that quiet! I thought there may have been injustice on the lake last nite, and I wanted to be ready to fight it, annonymously of course) ;)

1984StarsandStripes
04-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Good thing you were there as a casual citizen in disguise on your new ski and dry suit!
Well, I am off to ready the boat!! I am jealous now seeing you out there on the water! Dang!!!

TMCNo1
04-13-2006, 04:11 PM
I need a pair of them in Camo for weedeating, so my eyes won't be seen! Duh Huh! Hey, Earl Dean, get me some strang!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-13-2006, 05:11 PM
No problem CAMO BOY. We can get you camo goggles. you need a camo PFD too. it would look awful funny seeing a blue PFD riding about 5 ft above the water.......

TMCNo1
04-13-2006, 11:33 PM
BassPro Shops have them Camo PFD, but no ropes or skis, so we could play tricks on the fishermen with the magical ski/rope thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey look grandpa, there is that magical ski and rope again, we gotta go back, "hick", to the alphabet store [ABC], "hick", and get some more of your cough medicine, "hick", that stuff is good! You better give me another one of them funny looking cigerettes! Hey, grandpa you just ate all our sandwiches, 2 bags of our chips, 6 Twinkies and all the live bait! Stop!, pawpaw, them ain't gummy worms, them's plastic worms! :uglyhamme :purplaugh :uglyhamme