PDA

View Full Version : Flight 93...

M-Funf
04-13-2006, 12:27 PM
See it, or pass?

I'm gonna pass...

captain planet
04-13-2006, 01:30 PM
I guess I must have missed the deal with UMP. What gives?

M-Funf
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM

No deal, just had to put in the UMP option ;)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-13-2006, 01:33 PM

I instituted a rule around here that ALL polls MUST include an "UMP" option at the end of the options. Lakey started it, its a tradition now :D The goofier the UMP option, the better! :wavey:

bcampbe7
04-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Are you talking about the TV version?
If so, I've seen it.

ski-aholic
04-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Nope ... absolutely not ....
We all know how it turns out .....
Why would you pay money to go see something that you know doesn't have a happy ending ....
I go to movies to escape reality and enjoy myself ... not to relive such an awful time in history ... I would be crying for the entire movie!

Just a woman's point of view ... ;)
Ski-Aholic's Wife

redmike
04-13-2006, 02:36 PM
So then you didn't see titantic?

M-Funf
04-13-2006, 02:41 PM

Ahhhhh, but "Titanic" was something that happened before our time (well, most of us anyway).

We all saw 9-11... I think it's different.

I'm not going because I think it would just get me all riled up. :mad:

Oh, for the record, I have NOT seen "Titanic", mostly cause I don't like that little DeCarprio fella...

ski-aholic
04-13-2006, 03:37 PM

Red .... I have to admit, I have seen titanic ... but it was mostly against my will because I did know how it ended and wasn't looking forward to it the whole movie and knew I'd be crying in the end ... :(

M-Funf hit it on the head with the difference between titanic and a movie about 9-11 ... we all know what we were doing when we first heard about it, we all know how we felt that morning and how we were all saddened/furious ...

Most of the true life movies ...unless they have a happy ending, I'm not one to watch them ...

Call me crazy, but life is tough enough sometimes, I don't need to put myself in a situation where I am watching sadness on purpose. ... And/or something that would pi$$ me off to no end all over again ... ;)

Ski-Aholic's Wife

TMCNo1
04-13-2006, 03:45 PM
I'll wait and see it when it come to the local aquatic Float in Movie/Church and Baptismal Boat Wash, known as SEE-PRAY-SPRAY!

lakes Rick
04-16-2006, 12:09 PM

Or Apollo 13???