PDA

View Full Version : 303 Sample Offer - Only $5

BuoyChaser
04-13-2006, 11:22 AM
just sent my request in today, free samples for $5... :worthy:

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=freesample
Free Large Size Samples
For just $5.00 Shipping and Handling you receive FREE 2oz. bottles each of three 303 Products.

303 Aerospace Protectant
The World's Most Protective, Longest-Lasting UV-Screening Protection for Vinyl, Rubber and Fiberglass, Plastics & Leather.

303 Cleaner and Spot Remover
New, Unique, Safe & Effective "Colloidal Action" Cleaner for vinyl, fabric and any water-safe material. Non-Toxic and Biodegradable.

303 Shower Shield
Long Lasting Protection for people that HATE cleaning the shower.

You'll Also Receive:

303 Instant Windshield Washer Tablets
One tablet makes 1 gallon of the best windshield washer cleaner you've ever used.

303 Wiper Treatment
Stops annoying smearing, skipping and chattering! Makes wiper blades work like new! And keeps snow and ice from sticking to treated blades. One applicator packet treats 2 - 3 wiper blades.

303 Sonic Blast
Repairs, Restores and Cleans Compact Discs, DVDs, Game Discs and More !

Plus!!! - 303's Full color illustrated easy to follow brochures; loaded with Tech Information and Product Literature, Care and Maintenance Type and Manufacturer recommendations.

Mail your check or money order for $5.00 to:

303 Products
Free Sample Kit
PO BOX 966
Palo Cedro, CA 96073

303 Supplies the samples; you pay the shipping and handling

Must be ordered by mail, available only in the U.S.
No phone, Fax or E-Mail orders. No COD's. U.S. funds only.

sizzler
04-13-2006, 11:26 AM
just sent my request in today, free samples for $5...

free???? :confused:

bkhallpass
04-13-2006, 11:29 AM
It seems there is a fellow in East Texas who claims 303 can cure acne and hemorrhoids, and is a leading candidate as a vaccine for mad cow disease and bird flu. Of course, he warns to wax after each use, and in some cases before application. BKH

BuoyChaser
04-13-2006, 11:32 AM
free???? :confused:$5 postage and handling!!! :)

BuoyChaser
04-13-2006, 11:33 AM
It seems there is a fellow in East Texas who claims 303 can cure acne and hemorrhoids, and is a leading candidate as a vaccine for mad cow disease and bird flu. Of course, he warns to wax after each use, and in some cases before application. BKHfinally a replacement to windex!!!

sizzler
04-13-2006, 11:35 AM
$5 postage and handling!!! :)

just joshing.........ive got 2 weeks of withdrawl to get over :o

Kevin 89MC
04-14-2006, 10:21 AM
Sweet . . . I just sent my order in too!

Leroy
04-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Great offer, Thanks!

BuoyChaser
04-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Great offer, Thanks!
that's what this site is all about...

TMCNo1
04-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Do the make anything for UMP to put on those ugly goggles he wears when he skis?

Leroy
04-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Uhhh, duck tape..

Do the make anything for UMP to put on those ugly goggles he wears when he skis?

Leroy
04-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Received my sample kit today. Already tried the wiper treatment sample and that worked great! Was ready to put on new wipers, but now they work like new.

BuoyChaser
04-25-2006, 04:38 PM
anxious to try out the spot remover...how about that CD scratch remover, Bob Marley will be reborn again!!!

Ric
04-28-2006, 10:07 AM
the sample arrived right away and it had ......... yep, you guessed it.. $ 3.03 postage on the stamp!! I found that amusing..

I have yet to use any of the samples but I began reading the tech sheets and if all that's true and not blow out of proportion, I have been adding to the ruination of my tires all these years!!

BuoyChaser
04-28-2006, 10:13 AM
the sample arrived right away and it had ......... yep, you guessed it.. $ 3.03 postage on the stamp!! I found that amusing..

I have yet to use any of the samples but I began reading the tech sheets and if all that's true and not blow out of proportion, I have been adding to the ruination of my tires all these years!!
i thought that was a little interesting as well for the postage, hegh it's practically FREE!!!best part is now you have a mini dispenser for 303 for the boat, throw it in the glovebox so when you're waiting for a ski bum who's late or rough water to calm down, can 303 it!!!

yahhh haven't tried it on the tires yet, but amazing how much of a shine it ads to the gelcoat on the old/new boat...does make the vinyl seats slippery, but hegh it's SUNSCREEN!!!

Ric
04-28-2006, 10:19 AM
don't get me wrong, I am not complaining and I am clear on why the stamped amount doesn't represent the cost of shipping a box but the fact that it was exactly 3.03 was amusing..

hey what about the tablet for your washer fluid that's in the sample set... anyone tried it?

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-28-2006, 10:34 AM
but I sent my $5 in and received 2 boxes/sample kits. I haven't had an opportunity to try any yet.
I too noticed the shipping charge.

bcampbe7
04-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Got mine on, I believe, Monday.
Haven't had a chance to try any of it yet.

BuoyChaser
04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
that it was exactly 3.03 was amusing..
i get it, a little slow this morning...too many cold ones last night!!! :toast:

BuoyChaser
04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
but I sent my $5 in and received 2 boxes/sample kits. I haven't had an opportunity to try any yet.
I too noticed the shipping charge.
2 boxes, NICE...

Kevin 89MC
04-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Got mine, haven't tried any yet either. I will pop the windshield tablet in, and try the 303 on the tires. Interesting reading the info, hopefully most of it is true!

bcampbe7
04-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Got mine, haven't tried any yet either. I will pop the windshield tablet in, and try the 303 on the tires. Interesting reading the info, hopefully most of it is true!

I don't think you "pop" it into your reservoir. I think you mix it with 1 gallon of water to make your own washer fluid.

Kevin 89MC
04-28-2006, 04:12 PM
I don't think you "pop" it into your reservoir. I think you mix it with 1 gallon of water to make your own washer fluid.
Well, my tank holds ~1 gallon, and I use straight windshield fluid year round up here, mainly for fear of forgetting to rain the water out before it freezes each fall. The instructions said it can be used with water or washer fluid. I probably only go thru ~1 gallon between April & November anyways. In the winter, it can be a gallon in 100 miles/one day with all the salt! I figured I'd drop it into my 1 gallon reservoir and see if it helps clean the bugs off better than the washer fluid. It will get mixed around as I drive it.