PDA

View Full Version : 05 TT For Sale!!

SKI*MC
04-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Ok, my friend has a 2005 Tournament team that he needs to get rid of. He is making payments on this boat and his new 06 TT. This boat is BEAUTIFUL! It was maintained meticulously, and wiped off after every use. Well maintained though the dealer and even factory.
Here are some options on the boat.
LQ9 Engine
PowerSlot Transmition
CD Player
Sub
Amp
Transom Remote
Mini Tower
Heater
Perfect Pass Digital Pro
Single Axle Trailer
Spare Tire
Cover
Bow Snap Cover
Bimini
Teak Platform
Transom Saver
AND MORE! :worthy:

http://www.boattraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/6/9/9/83529299.htm

He also has a number. PM me if you are wanting to know more and i will give you his number.

SKI*MC
04-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Here is another Picture

SKI*MC
04-13-2006, 12:12 AM
and another...

Kevin 89MC
04-13-2006, 12:39 AM
Small world! I saw that parked in a fire department parking lot on the way to some friends in Oconomowoc last fall. Very sharp boat! If only I had $40 large burning a hole in my pocket . . .

Workin' 4 Toys
04-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Kevin... Did you call on it? Where did you get that $? Sounds low...:confused:

erkoehler
04-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Its actually on the high side....I think he was asking mid-40's, and many of the TT boats can be had for mid to upper 30's. I have already seen some 06 TT boats for sale that are listed at 38.

captain planet
04-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Its actually on the high side....I think he was asking mid-40's, and many of the TT boats can be had for mid to upper 30's. I have already seen some 06 TT boats for sale that are listed at 38.
Erk, if this is true you really are getting me excited. The 05 TT ROCKS.....I'm in love with that boat :love: I called my wife to tell her I was going to buy this boat............the response...........

"New House or New Boat"............

....THINKING..........

.....THINKING........

......STILL THINKING...... :rolleyes:

I have about 2 or 3 different pics of an 05 TT hanging in my office and one as my wallpaper on my pc.

rodltg2
04-13-2006, 12:42 PM
erk is right a TT boat should go for about mid to high 30's. reason being they are normally skied hard all summer.. good thing though is that the interior should be perfect since it was never used for party time..

erkoehler
04-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Erk, if this is true you really are getting me excited. The 05 TT ROCKS.....I'm in love with that boat :love: I called my wife to tell her I was going to buy this boat............the response...........

"New House or New Boat"............

....THINKING..........

.....THINKING........

......STILL THINKING...... :rolleyes:

I have about 2 or 3 different pics of an 05 TT hanging in my office and one as my wallpaper on my pc.

PM at ya....

Workin' 4 Toys
04-13-2006, 12:51 PM
You guys don't even know how many hours are on it, do you?

#47of100TeamMC
04-13-2006, 12:52 PM
I bought my 2002 TT in Oct. of 2002. LQ9, Powerslot, Digital PP, Heater, Zero Flex full size tower, 4 blade OJ. VERY VERY good condition. I paid 36. The Dealership that serviced the boat printed me out a complete list of options the boat had and the retail prices. etc. which came out to over 50 and they said if they had the boat they wouldn't have let it go for anything less than 42. Could be a line, but who knows.

Just a related story to chew on.

erkoehler
04-13-2006, 01:09 PM

150-200 hours.

rodltg2
04-13-2006, 01:10 PM

usually TT boats have just over 100 hours at the end of the season..

Datdude
04-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Sweet boat! :D

Kevin 89MC
04-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Kevin... Did you call on it? Where did you get that $? Sounds low...:confused:
Now that I think about it, the price wasn't listed, and I just assumed the first number would be a 4! I didn't call on it because I was not serious about getting one (even though I'd love to) and didn't want to waste the seller's time. I did stop and walk around it, and showed the wife :), to plant the seed for someday down the road when we upgrade!

Ric
04-14-2006, 11:48 AM
usually TT boats have just over 100 hours at the end of the season..
unless it belonged to 6balls! (or bennetts) those guys rack up around 300 IIRC

erkoehler
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
unless it belonged to 6balls! (or bennetts) those guys rack up around 300 IIRC

6balls doesn't get a TT boat does he? I thought he just gets a Prostar 197.

Ric
04-14-2006, 12:50 PM
I........ don't know :noface:

6ballsisall
04-14-2006, 12:52 PM
A price would be helpful

erkoehler
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
JR, PM at ya....

SKI*MC
04-15-2006, 12:29 AM

Nope, just a promo 197. Chad, (6balls friend), gets the TT

Workin' 4 Toys
04-16-2006, 01:52 AM
YIKES...... Did you say.... JUST?!?!?!?

Leroy
04-16-2006, 02:08 AM
I thought 6balls got several boats a year just because he is a great guy!

erkoehler
04-16-2006, 02:17 AM
WOW, I can't believe I said that :eek:

SKI*MC
04-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Well i got 5 sitting around right bnow, if you want one, I'll have one at youyr door by tuesday. Just let me know what color you prefer. 8p

erkoehler
04-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Well i got 5 sitting around right bnow, if you want one, I'll have one at youyr door by tuesday. Just let me know what color you prefer. 8p

5 what?????

Workin' 4 Toys
04-17-2006, 03:50 PM
5 what?????
Boats I would have to assume.

erkoehler
04-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Boats I would have to assume.

He'd be the first 16/17 year old that works at a grocery store and owns 5 MC's that I know of!

SKI*MC
04-17-2006, 11:25 PM
:D What can i say!? :D

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2006, 12:03 AM
He'd be the first 16/17 year old that works at a grocery store and owns 5 MC's that I know of!
Oh, Edit my post..... "Schwinn's I would have to assume..";)

SKI*MC
04-18-2006, 12:05 AM
i have a cool bike it looks a little like this. Ignore that guy in te corner...

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-18-2006, 09:54 AM
SO let me ask a completely stupid question. WHat are the Tournament Team boats?? are they a special edition or something?? do they only make a small amount? whats the story with these? are they highly sought after?? :confused:

jlf
04-18-2006, 10:09 AM
there are only 100 of the tt boats made. they are a little different than the production 197's mostly changes to make the boat perfect for skiing. Things like the windshield frame is black and the dash is black all for abosrbing the reflection. They also all have the same paint scheme which is different every year. I believe this boat has just over 150 hours, I might be wrong on that. It has been very well taken care of, wiped down after every use, garage stored. The price is a little higher on this boat because it has the LQ9 upgrade. The TT owners are able to choose what options they would like. This one also has a tower with one board rack and one slalom rack. Those would make the price higer than some of the others. This boat has been for sale in the market place for some time now.

It is number 72 out of 100.

jlf
04-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Here are some better pictures for you all.....

jlf
04-18-2006, 10:14 AM
another one

jlf
04-18-2006, 10:14 AM
last one from me

3event
04-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Following on UMPs question.... How does one buy a new TT boat? Do you have to be on some kind of promo team for MC?

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
JLF.... Who's boat is that? Was it from the Ad?

captain planet
04-18-2006, 03:29 PM
:love: :o :love: :o
............................I wish we didn't need a new house................

BrianM
04-18-2006, 03:48 PM
That boat is definately my dream boat. I like the '05 TT the best of all of the years. My plan is to buy one in '08.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-18-2006, 03:56 PM
just a little info for this discussion. I have an 04 tt with an lq9 and all options. tower, speakers,pp,lights,water,air temp--I mean ALL options.
i saw this boat in sept of 04. price 53,000. boat had 117hrs +/-
By late june of 05 the previous owners new tt was in and the old had to go. Long story short--I paid 38,000. The sticker on that sucker was 71,000.
If Anyone is interested in that tt 38-40k would be a great price,especially with the lq9.

Evan Jones
04-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Following on UMPs question.... How does one buy a new TT boat? Do you have to be on some kind of promo team for MC?

Bump........

Footin
04-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Next year I will be looking for a 2002. (best barefoot year)

SKI*MC
04-19-2006, 02:07 AM

He was in the right place at the right time. No lie.

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Next year I will be looking for a 2002. (best barefoot year)

Me too....you think a 310hp engine is sufficient? Or, would you look more for an MCX?

Footin
04-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I would like to have the MCX, but if the right deal came along a 310 would work.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Me too....you think a 310hp engine is sufficient? Or, would you look more for an MCX?
Don't worry about the 310h.p.-you probably won't find one. These boats come with alot of options and it's usually what they don't have vs. what they have.
my o4 is blue solid color---i believe the o2 are red???

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Yep, My O2 is red. O3's All black, O4's Blue, 05's Reverse Black/white (obviously, see pics below)

The T.T. boats are basically 1 year before there time. The hull and pretty much the whole boat is what is going into production the following year.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Yep, My O2 is red. O3's All black, O4's Blue, 05's Reverse Black/white (obviously, see pics below)

The T.T. boats are basically 1 year before there time. The hull and pretty much the whole boat is what is going into production the following year.
I love the look of the 02-03-04 solid colors. keep em clean and they are beautiful boats.
I'm #71 of 100 :D

jkski
04-19-2006, 10:35 AM
If footin' is what you are planning, be sure to at least get the MCX. I have owned a 2002 with the 310 (standard tranny) and an 2005 with the MCX (standard tranny), and the MCX is far better at holding the speed. It is also better in the slalom course, as it does not get pulled down by a hard tugging skier, like my 310 did.
Just 2 cents for ya.

Datdude
04-19-2006, 11:03 AM

What's the deal? How do you get a new one?

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Yes, you need to be a "dealer" not in the sense of a Mastercraft dealer as in the store and such, but you need to be a registered Dealer with MC. You are guaranteed a TT boat, You pay for it out of your own pocket. But you agree to bring it to so many tournaments and Slalom clinics wakeboarding clinics barefoot clinics or what have you teamed up with the Dealer in your area who desided calls you when they schedule a tournament or a pro to come demo and they use your boat.

(Sorry the whole "dealer" dealer thing is a little confusing.) I hope you get the idea...

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Yes, you need to be a "dealer" not in the sense of a Mastercraft dealer as in the store and such, but you need to be a registered Dealer with MC. You are guaranteed a TT boat, You pay for it out of your own pocket. But you agree to bring it to so many tournaments and Slalom clinics wakeboarding clinics barefoot clinics or what have you teamed up with the Dealer in your area who desided calls you when they schedule a tournament or a pro to come demo and they use your boat.

(Sorry the whole "dealer" dealer thing is a little confusing.) I hope you get the idea...

Not to mention the great financial break you get along with a new boat every year :)

east tx skier
04-19-2006, 11:38 AM
So are TT boats the same as Promo boats? With the promo boats, the owner (not necessarily a dealer) gets a really good deal on the boat in exchange for an agreement to take it to x number of tournaments/events each year and then sells it at the end of the season. I have a friend who was a promo guy for another boat company for years. He said, with the discounts and a LOT of work, it worked out to a free boat after about 10 years.

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:40 AM
So are TT boats the same as Promo boats? With the promo boats, the owner (not necessarily a dealer) gets a really good deal on the boat in exchange for an agreement to take it to x number of tournaments/events each year and then sells it at the end of the season. I have a friend who was a promo guy for another boat company for years. He said, with the discounts and a LOT of work, it worked out to a free boat after about 10 years.

I would say "Yes" they are the same thing. New model every year, free boat every 10, I think I could work with that :)

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 11:41 AM
I wonder who in the end takes the big hit on the price of the boat. Like I said previously I paid +/- 32k less than the sticker for a boat that was about 10 months old. Is it dealer and owner who work the difference?
The guy I bought my tt from gets a new one every year..every year!! Fully loaded bla bla bla..
Now, you either have some serious jingle or these 70k stickers are bs and they sell the boats each year for what they paid.
I'm clear on why they get the boats,but does anyone know the financial arrangements?

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 11:42 AM
East tx beat me to it. I think we are asking the same ?

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:44 AM
I wonder who in the end takes the big hit on the price of the boat. Like I said previously I paid +/- 32k less than the sticker for a boat that was about 10 months old. Is it dealer and owner who work the difference?
The guy I bought my tt from gets a new one every year..every year!! Fully loaded bla bla bla..
Now, you either have some serious jingle or these 70k stickers are bs and they sell the boats each year for what they paid.
I'm clear on why they get the boats,but does anyone know the financial arrangements?

From what I understand, the boat is sold at a discount (which could be dealer/mc cost) to the TT member. The TT member is also then responsible for making a monthly payment on the boat. I am sure that the payment is basically enough to just cover the depreciation amount on the boat so that when the next model boat arrives they are able to pay off one boat and pay on another.

Make sense?

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 11:48 AM
From what I understand, the boat is sold at a discount (which could be dealer/mc cost) to the TT member. The TT member is also then responsible for making a monthly payment on the boat. I am sure that the payment is basically enough to just cover the depreciation amount on the boat so that when the next model boat arrives they are able to pay off one boat and pay on another.

Make sense?
yeah it does except...
a never ending boat payment.. to each thier own.
I'm gonna keep mine awhile...last boat was a ps 1988
18 years.. not bad

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 11:54 AM
just a quick point to how the whole thread started... if you are considering a 197, look at tt boats. They are always loaded with options and you'll pay a great price for them...if you consider 40k a great price..
I learned to ski behind a 16' sears boat bought out of a catalog and a 50h.p. evinrude someone gave to my dad. Toatal cost..About 550$
Amazing when i look at the old pics and see whats pullin me/you now.

Good idea for a new thread... what did you learn to ski behind?

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM
yeah it does except...
a never ending boat payment.. to each thier own.
I'm gonna keep mine awhile...last boat was a ps 1988
18 years.. not bad

Some people just "have to have" a new boat in the garage every year. So, if that is the case, a TT program might be the ticket for you.

I would do it.....

east tx skier
04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Erk, just some more insight from my friend and former promo guy. It is a lot of work and by work, I mean towing the boat, not towing people while driving the boat.

From what he's told me, you'll spend more time in your boat on the water if you're not a promo guy.

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
MC takes the hit on the price. But I believe it's written off as Advertising. cuz that's basically what the TT boats are. at Tournaments, Clinics etc. The guy I bought mine from said he has 1 guy that gets his everyother year boat. I just happend to get him on an off year for whomever that was. He told me he sells it for what he bought it for which was mid-upper 30's. so his expense is his interest through his bank for the summer.

Agreed, if your in the market for a 197. Look at the T.T. I looked for over a year before I found one close enough to my location and what I wanted. Supposedly the LQ9 is an $8k upgrade.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 12:07 PM
Some people just "have to have" a new boat in the garage every year. So, if that is the case, a TT program might be the ticket for you.

I would do it.....
Yeah I know some people just "have to have" most of the times it for cars. I live in the northeast...maybe I get 5 months to ski.
Doesn't matter to me.. it keeps the economy going.
Most people around here have no clue what a ski boat is let alone a tournament team...

east tx skier
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
MC takes the hit on the price. But I believe it's written off as Advertising. cuz that's basically what the TT boats are. at Tournaments, Clinics etc. The guy I bought mine from said he has 1 guy that gets his everyother year boat. I just happend to get him on an off year for whomever that was. He told me he sells it for what he bought it for which was mid-upper 30's. so his expense is his interest through his bank for the summer.

Agreed, if your in the market for a 197. Look at the T.T. I looked for over a year before I found one close enough to my location and what I wanted. Supposedly the LQ9 is an $8k upgrade.

We had a friend of my father-in-law, who used to buy a new 205 once per year during the 90s. He bought several of them. He'd usually only lose a couple hundred dollars off of what he paid when he sold them. He even made money one year. Ah, the 90s.

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM

The LQ9 is a VERY expensive upgrade, 8k sounds about right :)

If your like going to the tournaments, and your going to be there even if you don't have the boat, might as well get a "free" boat for the season out of it as well.

NORTHERN LIGHTS

lq9 is 10k now..alot of$$$ but the engine is a fri**in beast!!! How bout when super unleaded hit 3.50 a gallon last labor day...that was fun!

erkoehler
We had a friend of my father-in-law, who used to buy a new 205 once per year during the 90s. He bought several of them. He'd usually only lose a couple hundred dollars off of what he paid when he sold them. He even made money one year. Ah, the 90s.

I have only done that once so far....and I made money :D

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I'll second that Eastie... When I got mine, he had new tires put on it before I took it cuz he said he had thousands of miles on it, driving to this tournament and that tournament and this clinic and that demo...

Erk, just some more insight from my friend and former promo guy. It is a lot of work and by work, I mean towing the boat, not towing people while driving the boat.

From what he's told me, you'll spend more time in your boat on the water if you're not a promo guy.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 12:14 PM
yeah -those days are gone... when I started looking last year the stickers on the boats where hard to look at...
ever see someone who is new to boating walk into a ski boat shop? they nearly have to scrape their jaw off the floor

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 12:14 PM
lq9 is 10k now..alot of$$$ but the engine is a fri**in beast!!! How bout when super unleaded hit 3.50 a gallon last labor day...that was fun!

I believe it...isn't the Q like 450hp now? mine from 2002 is 385...

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 12:23 PM
I believe it...isn't the Q like 450hp now? mine from 2002 is 385...
nope, same hp more than you need but its what it is. Besides bragging rights(which mean nothing) I would go with the mcx. The lq9 is just too much$$$
I paid 38 with the lq9..you probably will pay 37 without. Of course I'm talking late model used tt. somebody had to suck up that xtra $$ up. Been pulled by both and once your at skiing speed it really doesn't matter whats under the hood.
I'll tell you one thing though..you hit the hammer on the lq9 and I don't care who you are, you can't hang on.

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 12:24 PM
nope, same hp more than you need but its what it is. Besides bragging rights(which mean nothing) I would go with the mcx. The lq9 is just too much$$$
I paid 38 with the lq9..you probably will pay 37 without. Of course I'm talking late model used tt. somebody had to suck up that xtra $$ up. Been pulled by both and once your at skiing speed it really doesn't matter whats under the hood.
I'll tell you one thing though..you hit the hammer on the lq9 and I don't care who you are, you can't hang on.

I would go with the LQ9 simply because of all the footing we do.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 12:30 PM
I would go with the LQ9 simply because of all the footing we do.
That is what i think the biggest advantage to the lq9...fottin. Will get you where you wanna go fast out of the hole. speed wise my boat will do about 53. I don't foot so I have no need for those speeds. The other big advantage is you can load the boat down with people and pull skiers with no problem. Of course I'm talking kids because we are all to spoiled to have our wake "ruined" by all that weight. As most of you know with kids..they love being in the boat when all there buddies are going

erkoehler
04-19-2006, 12:41 PM
That is what i think the biggest advantage to the lq9...fottin. Will get you where you wanna go fast out of the hole. speed wise my boat will do about 53. I don't foot so I have no need for those speeds. The other big advantage is you can load the boat down with people and pull skiers with no problem. Of course I'm talking kids because we are all to spoiled to have our wake "ruined" by all that weight. As most of you know with kids..they love being in the boat when all there buddies are going

WOW, I would have never expected 50+....good to know though.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 12:52 PM
WOW, I would have never expected 50+....good to know though.
just sit back and watch the gas guage..and I'm not kiddin.. all you hear is this woosh of air being sucked in by the k&n and then when you slow down you realize you just spent 17.50 to see how fast the boat goes!!!!!

east tx skier
04-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Those were my thoughts. And doesn't the LQ9 require 93 octane?

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 01:08 PM
hahaha, Absolutely. Sounds all too familiar! You definatley hear the K&N sucking for air! I've got a 4blade stainless OJ prop and I'm topping out at about 52mph. Last 4th of July we had the boat Packed with people. 2 up front, 2 beside me and 4 in the back all adults. (that's 9 people for you math majors) and I nailed the throttle... and I could only get it up to 51.5mph

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Yep 93 or better. can only seem to find that at Holiday Gas stations.

#47of100TeamMC
04-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Yep 93 or better. can only seem to find that at Holiday Gas stations.

Although, the Fancy computers Retard the timing if it needs to, ie, if you can't find the "good" Gas. Although I haven't tested it out... It likes the good stuff, it told me.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
hahaha, Absolutely. Sounds all too familiar! You definatley hear the K&N sucking for air! I've got a 4blade stainless OJ prop and I'm topping out at about 52mph. Last 4th of July we had the boat Packed with people. 2 up front, 2 beside me and 4 in the back all adults. (that's 9 people for you math majors) and I nailed the throttle... and I could only get it up to 51.5mph
9 PEOPLE- BOY THATS CRAPPY PERFORMANCE :D

NORTHERN LIGHTS
04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh Yeah,by The Way-- 93 Is 3.05 Per Gallon As Of Today. Here Come The 250$ Weekends Just For Gas

jlf
04-20-2006, 10:10 AM
JLF.... Who's boat is that? Was it from the Ad?
This boat belongs to someone I know. I have skied behind it and all, even spent time wiping it down. The boat is in southern WI. The pictures that I have are from the day after the boat was brought home and he was spending some time breaking the engine in. It is a good boat and has been very well taken care of.

Not just anyone can go buy a TT boat you have to be in the program to get one. This guy did happen to be in the right place at the right time. He had a friend who was in the program and wanted to get out so the dealership that guy was associated with asked if he knew anyone else who might want to do the program, hence my friend got in the program. He does spend a lot of time driving the boat or sitting at tournaments that he is not able to ski in. The TT program is work, it isn't just a new boat every year. The owner of the boat is responsible for selling the used one at the end of the season before the new one arrives.

If you have any other questions you can PM me.

I also have more pictures if you want to see them.

Datdude
04-20-2006, 11:02 AM
This boat belongs to someone I know. I have skied behind it and all, even spent time wiping it down. The boat is in southern WI. The pictures that I have are from the day after the boat was brought home and he was spending some time breaking the engine in. It is a good boat and has been very well taken care of.

Not just anyone can go buy a TT boat you have to be in the program to get one. This guy did happen to be in the right place at the right time. He had a friend who was in the program and wanted to get out so the dealership that guy was associated with asked if he knew anyone else who might want to do the program, hence my friend got in the program. He does spend a lot of time driving the boat or sitting at tournaments that he is not able to ski in. The TT program is work, it isn't just a new boat every year. The owner of the boat is responsible for selling the used one at the end of the season before the new one arrives.

Who gets to keep the money from the boat sale?

east tx skier
04-20-2006, 11:07 AM
The owner I presume.

jlf
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Who gets to keep the money from the boat sale?
You buy the boat just like anyone else, from a dealership. It is yours, you register it and all like everyone else. To stay in the program you have to earn so many points (by taking the boat to clinics/tournaments and so on). It is up to you if you want to sell the boat or not, if you are rich I suppose you could keep it and just buy another one. You make the payment or whatever depending on how you paid for it. When you sell it the money is yours to do with whatever you choose. I know my friend will use the money to pay off the boat, then he will buy the '06 TT.

SKI*MC
04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Is his names Chad?

jlf
04-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Is his names Chad?
Possibly I think we've had this discussion before. Out of curiosity how did you get involved with helping him try to sell this boat?

SKI*MC
04-20-2006, 11:47 AM
possibly. Are you interested in the boat??

jlf
04-20-2006, 11:55 AM
ah no definetily not....I just happen to know the boat pretty well and thought I'd add to your pictures since I had some closer up ones and some of the interior too, anything to help him get rid of that boat so he can move on with his '06 I am sure his is dying to unload that thing by now.

The pictures I posted are of his boat, I have plenty more, I spent several hours myself last summer behind that boat, I've even driven it too, let is sit in my driveway for a day or two also.

SKI*MC
04-22-2006, 11:42 PM
i thought i would bump this, see if anyone is looking.

SKI*MC
05-01-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure the boat is still available...