PDA

View Full Version : Left Side Steering

Rockman
04-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Anyone here thought about changing their MasterCraft to left-side steering and/or adding the Big-Ol Foot Gas Pedal?

Here ya go...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-MasterCraft-Ski-Boat-Ford-with-Trailer-waterski_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQitemZ46 28401221QQrdZ1

"The steering has been moved to the left side and a foot throttle installed. Itís much nicer for driving with the steering wheel on the left, because for skiing typically you turn left to pick up you skier and with the steering wheel on the left, itís much easier to see the skier in the water. The foot throttle is nicer because you always have both hands free and available."

:uglyhamme

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-11-2006, 01:43 PM
I dont know, I dont like it, I mean, both of my feet arent "free and available" if I have a gas pedal to tend to. ;)

I just finished reading it and notice that it includes a free and clear title! WOW! Now theres a selling point! :cool:

6ballsisall
04-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Ever driven a boat with a foot pedal in rough water? Not so fun :rolleyes:

Who cares what side the steering is on :confused:

flipper
04-11-2006, 09:56 PM
No wounder why she divorced him!!! :D :D :D

Rockman
04-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Ya, and the sticker on the back read "Suck My Wake." :D

bcampbe7
04-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Ya, and the sticker on the back read "Suck My Wake." :D

I think he said "go faster." :uglyhamme

Rockman
04-12-2006, 01:15 PM

Go looooose... :D

04-12-2006, 01:17 PM

Roman: "You boys wanna go fishing and cooking hot dogs with your old man on a pontoon boat or you wanna scrape the bugs off your teeth with your Uncle Roman in a kick a$$ drag boat???" :D

Uncle Roman Ruled!!!! :steering:

Rockman
04-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Roman: "You boys wanna go fishing and cooking hot dogs with your old man on a pontoon boat or you wanna scrape the bugs off your teeth with your Uncle Roman in a kick a$$ drag boat???" :D

Uncle Roman Ruled!!!! :steering:

"Jet Boat!...Sorry dad!"

04-12-2006, 02:41 PM
"Jet Boat!...Sorry dad!"

How bout when Roman was talking to his wife "Honey, why do Chet's kids look at him like he is Zues, and our kids look at me like I am a rack of yard tools at Sears???" :rolleyes:

milkmania
04-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Ever driven a boat with a foot pedal in rough water? Not so fun :rolleyes:

Who cares what side the steering is on :confused:

as bad as a '69 nova with throttle linkage and a 4 speed?

I always waited till my girlfriend (wife) was taking a drink of her soft drink.... then wham!

she still married me:o

she probably thought something crazy....like she'd be the one to change me:rolleyes: