PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dustin, South Florida lessons

Workin' 4 Toys
04-11-2006, 12:53 AM
I wanted to say thanks again for the lessons on the boards Dustin. We will look you up again next time we are in the neighborhood.

If anyone is looking for some training to advance your wakeboarding skills in South Florida, this place is a great one the look into.
And the water was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Dustin Beatty
239-825-7015
Marco Island Florida
www.waterskimarcoisland.com (http://www.waterskimarcoisland.com/)

Workin' 4 Toys
04-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Did I mention this it was it looked like the ENTIRE TIME we were there!?!?

Oh, and he does skiing & footin' lessons too.

Waterski-Marcoisland
04-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks again for coming on down, I was tglad to have you and your family. Hope to see you again soon. Dustin (hold your edge)

Workin' 4 Toys
04-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I should have grabbed more cards from you. Within about an hour I had quite a few inquires from the Yacht club we went to right from the dock. I gave your name, phone number and website out. I am sure you will see some business from them. I would be shocked if you didn't.

Davo
04-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Man, you had to ride in that cold chop the whole time??!

Just kiddin' - it looks like you scored some great weather and got a few wakemaboard lessons!

Thanks for visiting the hurricane state and thanks for not taking up residence....hurricane season starts in 50 days and this is no place to be building a house or looking for employment. :uglyhamme

Workin' 4 Toys
04-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Man, you had to ride in that cold chop the whole time??!

Just kiddin' - it looks like you scored some great weather and got a few wakemaboard lessons!

Thanks for visiting the hurricane state and thanks for not taking up residence....hurricane season starts in 50 days and this is no place to be building a house or looking for employment. :uglyhamme
I don't need a place to stay or a job, I have plenty of people down there already to visit(and plan to keep it that way). Seems the entire coast is going to be condos in no time. I think they are going to wait for the rest of the homes to blow over before they start.

Davo
04-12-2006, 02:54 PM
I's kiddin' ya.

You ain't lying about the condo thing and it ain't just the coast either.