PDA

View Full Version : Naperville, Illinois / Chicago Area

bkblaida
04-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Looking for a slalom course open to the public or a ski club in the Chicago area. Willing to pay for gas / drive / use our PS205. Would love to find a local ski coach as I am new to the course and could use some help.

I welcome all feedback. :D

88 PS190
04-08-2006, 01:46 PM
yea lets hear it. La Grange area anyone??? lol.

Lets hear some good answers

sassydog
04-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Rockman, Erkohler and I ski up at the Fox river in St. Charles every once in a while. There's about a 2 mile stretch open to whoever wants to ski, fish, canoe, jetski or tube. There is a slalom course on the river, but being stictly a footer, not too sure on how well it would work out for you.

Rockman
04-09-2006, 07:49 PM
yea lets hear it. La Grange area anyone??? lol.

Lets hear some good answers

There are a few places to ski not far from LaGrange...those who ski at these places don't really like to mention them to others...gets too crowded then...Just gotta know who to talk to.

erkoehler
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Rockman, Erkohler and I ski up at the Fox river in St. Charles every once in a while. There's about a 2 mile stretch open to whoever wants to ski, fish, canoe, jetski or tube. There is a slalom course on the river, but being stictly a footer, not too sure on how well it would work out for you.

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

:D

Workin' 4 Toys
04-10-2006, 04:39 PM
It's a good thing there are so many locations around here for this.....:rolleyes:

88 PS190
04-10-2006, 04:54 PM
whoa, good locations around me? i'm gonna have to look at some maps for water, i hope you aren't talking about salt creek.