PDA

View Full Version : Official comments Thread to New 2006 SS Thread!

TMCNo1
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Since we can't comment on the New 2006 SS Thread without posting pictures, here goes................

Was the PIER on La Amiga Island there, when Christopher Colombus got to the New World or did he build it? :D :rolleyes: :toast:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh now THIS is gonna be real popular no1!!! you better find your flamesuit dude! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :purplaugh

ski_king
04-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Was the PIER on La Amiga Island there, when Christopher Colombus got to the New World or did he build it? :D :rolleyes: :toast:
I think the indians built it before he got there.

bigmac
04-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Since we can't comment on the New 2006 SS Thread without posting pictures, here goes................

Was the PIER on La Amiga Island there, when Christopher Colombus got to the New World or did he build it?

It's actually the remains of a pier that was put up by Royal Caribbean when they used to lease the island. A few miles directly south of La Amiga on the north coast of Haiti is a cruise ship anchorage for Royal Caribbean called Labadee. It's a day stop with a nice beach, jet skis, kayaks, all that stuff.

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/41308011.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/41308012.jpg

TMCNo1
04-06-2006, 01:30 PM
It's actually the remains of a pier that was put up by Royal Caribbean when they used to lease the island. A few miles directly south of La Amiga on the north coast of Haiti is a cruise ship anchorage for Royal Caribbean called Labadee. It's a day stop with a nice beach, jet skis, kayaks, all that stuff.

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/41308011.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/41308012.jpg
\

Here goes..........

Does Royal Caribbean have a nice cover for that boat like they make for MasterCrafts? :D MY SIDE HURTS, and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I think thats UMP out there skiing off the end of that peninsula, going around in circles as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
I think the indians built it before he got there.

Probably with a compressed air powered nail gun! Maybe they shot arrows in the boards to hold them together? :confused: :D :rolleyes:

04-06-2006, 01:39 PM
\

Here goes..........

Does Royal Caribbean have a nice cover for that boat like they make for MasterCrafts? :D MY SIDE HURTS, and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I think thats UMP out there skiing off the end of that peninsula, going around in circles as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea thats me. I am skiing with my grocery cart there, the one with the screwed up wheel that makes the cart shutter and shake and go in circles. It even does that on the water.....some kind of phsyical phenomenon. Its been on Ripley's believe or not. On the same episode as the retarded guy with the square nose that chases parked cars.

TMCNo1
04-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Yea thats me. I am skiing with my grocery cart there, the one with the screwed up wheel that makes the cart shutter and shake and go in circles. It even does that on the water.....some kind of phsyical phenomenon. Its on Ripley's believe or not. On the same episode as the retarded guy with the square nose that chases parked cars.

OH GOD, please help me, :rolleyes: ............................. but I sure hope he doesn't come to the dealership much without his mama, cause he would have a field day with all the cars. Does he ever stop and pee on the tires, just after the clean up guys get thru washin'um up, marking his territory? Oh, ship, I gotta stop this, my jaws are hurting now, this is more fun than smokin' weed, not that that I ever smoke any, cept that 1 time :eek: .................................................. ..........and I didn't laugh this hard then!

04-06-2006, 01:59 PM
OH GOD, please help me, :rolleyes: ............................. but I sure hope he doesn't come to the dealership much without his mama, cause he would have a field day with all the cars. Does he ever stop and pee on the tires, just after the clean up guys get thru washin'um up, marking his territory? Oh, ship, I gotta stop this, my jaws are hurting now, this is more fun than smokin' weed, not that that I ever smoke any, cept that 1 time :eek: .................................................. ..........and I didn't laugh this hard then!

No he dont pee on the tires, but he does bite them. Pretty hard too. One time he bit thru one, and we tried to get it covered under a road hazard tire warranty, but they rejected the claim. Apparantly, in the fine print on the road hazard tire warranty, there is a disclaimer for tire failure due to damage from a bite by a person wearing a hockey helmet. Who knew.....

TMCNo1
04-06-2006, 02:13 PM
I just love being retarded too, I started panting one time when we got lost in Jacksonville Florida and went by the yard where they park all the cars that come in by ship from Japan, now I understand. I also get jumpy when I pass a car hauler on the Interstate, wife don't let me go anywhere near Wal-Mart during the Xmas holidays when the parking lot is full. The Illegals don't appreciate me chewing the FLAME decals off the doors and knawing up their fog lamps under the grille! Got caught in a thunderstorm one time and I just crawled up in one of them big ole muffler tailpipes on a Honda Civic to get out of the rain, they come out, cranked it up and blew me all the way to Chick-FIL-A. :eek: :firejump:

04-07-2006, 08:20 AM
No1, You aint out chewing on my car tires are you?

Better not be :mad: those are radials.

TMCNo1
04-07-2006, 01:53 PM
No1, You aint out chewing on my car tires are you?

Better not be :mad: those are radials.

Lookie mommie car go ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM!!!!!!!!!!!Screeeeeeeeeeech!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOOM, ZOOM,ZOOM,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Screeeeeeeeeeech, ................SORRY, He's just learning to drive!.............Drivers ED. teacher, jumps out of car and runs down the street and hides in the Arby's cooler behind the french fry cooker, cursing, saying to heck with those 43 year old students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-07-2006, 02:22 PM
you better take your crayons,coloring book and playdough and go sit in the corner. I will bring you some chicken mcnuggets if you dont write on the walls. :)

TMCNo1
04-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Don't ever bring me a McRIB sammage, I get the gooey stuff in my ears and pour the Tropical Orange drink in my pants so mommie thinks I went potty!