PDA

View Full Version : Started the boat today in the driveway

vdrive
04-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Well it is finally warm enough, so I attached my home made water line to the raw water intake and the other end to the garden hose. After a few short bursts of cranking the boat started up, guess replacing the fuel filters required some air to be purged before she would fire.

The boat sounds great and now I can't wait to get it in the water and take it for a spin. Maybe this weekend. Put another coat of Amazon's Gold Teak oil on the deck today and let it bake in the sun. I have now used almost two bottles after I sanded and it still seems to be soaking in.

The 98 LT1 has a nice rumbble to it, I am sure it will sound even better in the lake when I can rev her up a little.

kalanic
04-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Must be nice!

flipper
04-03-2006, 08:22 PM
What's it like?

Sodar
04-03-2006, 08:44 PM
What's it like?

Boy, I never thought the Northwest boys would be able to enjoy their boats before the Southwest boys could. I am OVER the rain....

flipper
04-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Had one sunny day, brought the boat out and dewinterize, then back to the rain. This sucks!

vdrive
04-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Not sure I understand your question "What's it like?".

I am really hoping that the weather will be nice on Friday for a quick spin. It is rainy here as well.

TonyB
04-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Not sure I understand your question "What's it like?".

I think it's somewhat like the obscene phone caller asking, "What are you wearing?"

Details man. They want details.

sand2snow22
04-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Boy, I never thought the Northwest boys would be able to enjoy their boats before the Southwest boys could. I am OVER the rain....

Me, too. Just saw on the news the bay area has had 8 inches of rain dating back to March 1 and we've only had 3 inches. Granted it has rained most of the winter. I'm ready for some sun. Supposed to be 70 on friday with thunderstorms...??

TMCNo1
04-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Just had a little MasterCraft Afternoon Delight with my 17 year old mistress, right here in the driveway, boy, she talks a sweet tune, Gonna have a 3 way with her and the wife tomorrow and Monday on the lake.

TMCNo1
04-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Today is now history, 5 hours of torture by yours truely and the mistress in all shiney and cooling down in the basement. I really let her go out and play today. What a feeling hearing her run in the water and that first wot run after warm up. 51/2 months is too long a period to have to wait for that feeling!!!!!!!!!!

milkmania
04-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Today is now history, 5 hours of torture by yours truely and the mistress in all shiney and cooling down in the basement. I really let her go out and play today. What a feeling hearing her run in the water and that first wot run after warm up. 51/2 months is too long a period to have to wait for that feeling!!!!!!!!!!

that "feeling" you mention is best described as "warm fuzzies":purplaugh