PDA

View Full Version : Boating Easter Egg Hunt!

TMCNo1
04-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Anybody ever been on a Easter Egg hunt?

Get 2 bags of plastic Easter Eggs and glue them together, get a bunch of fellow boat owners together on the lake. Draw straws to see who will be the lead boat. Lead boat gets a 1/2 hr start and starts throwing out eggs. Everyone takes off and tries to find the eggs and whoever finds the most eggs wins the [everyone throws in a $5 bill before the start] prize!

milkmania
04-03-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm ready!!!

http://www.foreandaftmarine.com/L36P.JPG

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey NO1, I am going on a easter egg hunt soon! Jr says some nice fellas in a white van are gonna come get me and take me for a ride. JR says they will be glad to take me to a place where I can hunt for easter eggs. Its gonna be fun!!!!! :friday: I cant wait!!!

TMCNo1
04-03-2006, 10:41 AM
I'm ready!!!

http://www.foreandaftmarine.com/L36P.JPG

Whatever it takes, does the net cost more than the prize or did you get it when you had a Fish-N-Ski and it's just for the memories? :D

TMCNo1
04-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Hey NO1, I am going on a easter egg hunt soon! Jr says some nice fellas in a white van are gonna come get me and take me for a ride. JR says they will be glad to take me to a place where I can hunt for easter eggs. Its gonna be fun!!!!! :friday: I cant wait!!!

Did you get my e-reply and I did put you in my arrest :eek: , shucks, address book :D , sorry!

milkmania
04-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Whatever it takes, does the net cost more than the prize or did you get it when you had a Fish-N-Ski and it's just for the memories? :D

I'd have to go buy one.......

but, it made for an interesting google search:eek:

TMCNo1
04-03-2006, 10:47 AM
There goes supper with the family @ Dairy Queen after the big win!

04-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Did you get my e-reply and I did put you in my arrest :eek: , shucks, address book :D , sorry!

Were there dude! :wavey:

TMCNo1
04-03-2006, 10:55 AM
There goes supper with the family @ Dairy Queen after the big win!

Personally, I like them double brassiere burgers myself, with a big order of fries and a big ole chocolate dipped cone, but I never win! :headbang:

04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Personally, I like them double brassiere burgers myself, with a big order of fries and a big ole chocolate dipped cone, but I never win! :headbang:

How do you fit all that inside those little plastic easter eggs?? and then, how does it float?? :confused:

;)

ski_king
04-03-2006, 01:03 PM
......I like them double brassiere burgers myself....... :headbang:
I think you mean Double Brazier Burger, a double brassiere burger would be more than a mouthful.

twieder
04-03-2006, 02:45 PM
No easter egg hunts here!Too cold and the current on the river might inhibit the ability to round them up before they made it over the dam and eventually to Lake Erie!
We do however have a poker run.
10 miles and 10 stops with a party at the end.

04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey my buddy had an idea when I told him about the easter egg hunt. Since we have no willing participants he suggested that we dump a bunch of plastic easter eggs in the biggest river here and then go looking for them in the lake the next day. that way they we have NO idea where they ended up. NOw that would be fun!! We will see.....

:D