PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Projects..

Ramhouse
04-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Finished all projects this weekend. Funny last year we were starting to ride on a regular basics. This year sucks....Dual batteries, Mirror Arm, and camera mount for tower. Oh ya, wife repaired ripped seats.

milkmania
04-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Finished all projects this weekend. Funny last year we were starting to ride on a regular basics. This year sucks....Dual batteries, Mirror Arm, and camera mount for tower. Oh ya, wife repaired ripped seats.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=8611

did you make the camera mount?
does it pivot with the rope?

I would think it might be a good idea to take an allen wrench along on the ride, in case you don't have the same horizontal angle on plane as you have on the trailer.

looks great though!:headbang:

Ramhouse
04-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Yes, made both of them. Allenwrench always!!!!

jimmer2880
04-04-2006, 07:34 AM
No pic's yet. But - my winter project has been to re-work my lift cradle.

My cradle is steel & needed painting. But - I wasn't happy with the bunks & decided to make my boards lay flat like our trailers. Then, it was a royal pain in the arse to remove from the dock - so I am cutting down the arms and making them removeable from the main portion (3 bolts each) while raising the center section of the cradle 6" so that I won't have to re-paint the bulk of the cradle every 3 years.

All the mod's are done & ready for the paint job. I have decided to go with Herculiner (the roll-on bedliner stuff). Plan is to spray it on using an underbody spray gun (I did that last year on my Jeep. Turned out nice) this weekend.