PDA

View Full Version : i think somone stole

rodltg2
04-02-2006, 09:03 PM
my ebay account or email, ive gotten 2 questions from ebay members asking what payment method i prefer. i dont have anything listed :confused: it looks like an officail ebay email too. so if anyone sees an ad for a cheap mastercraft with my email let me know

erkoehler
04-02-2006, 09:04 PM
ah...what's your email?

And whats your ebay name? I'll search around alittle...PM me or IM me the info!

noose374
04-02-2006, 10:00 PM
my ebay account or email, ive gotten 2 questions from ebay members asking what payment method i prefer. i dont have anything listed :confused: it looks like an officail ebay email too. so if anyone sees an ad for a cheap mastercraft with my email let me know

I get ebay emails sometimes from poeple saying that they never received their stuff that they paid for. They say that they will report me for fraud. But I didn't sell them anything. Ebay calls them "spoof emails". It seems all that you can do is report it to ebay. Try this link:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/result_5_1_1.html?item=&dsturl=&tier0=%5Bobject+Object%5D&tier1=result_5_1_1&continue=Continue+%3E

milkmania
04-03-2006, 12:09 AM

so, does this you're backing out on our deal???:rant:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-03-2006, 09:14 AM
I get those too, and report them to ebay, they are fraud attempts. They try to get you to give them your logon info, or credit card info, etc... just report them to ebay. They are fake, and should be reported.

Tom023
04-03-2006, 11:08 AM
You'll know it stolen when you see a 2005 Mastercraft for sale for $5300 through Square Trade.

Byrdman
04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Yep, you got spoofed. When you access the link and put your info in, you will be ripped off....

Hoosier Bob
04-03-2006, 02:09 PM
ANyone get the banking e-mail yet? I received one the other day from Chase bank stating that my account may have been exposed to some kind of fraud. You then complete the requested info. I don't have an account with Chase. The link did not say Chase anywhere!

kjohnson
04-03-2006, 02:32 PM
What's up with this nervous tick the milkman has? Can you ski with you're head bobbing around like that? It seem like it would be hard to read also?

bcampbe7
04-03-2006, 02:38 PM
What's up with this nervous tick the milkman has? Can you ski with you're head bobbing around like that? It seem like it would be hard to read also?

Are you talking about his avatar?

88 PS190
04-03-2006, 02:41 PM
if you did anything on one of those emails, go and change your password immediately.

make sure no one has it.

if you get an email from ebay, go to http://www.ebay.com

and access your account. if ebay is doing something to your account it will show up there.

Ric
04-03-2006, 02:41 PM
did you send meaghan an email about a donation? That is one way to get a paypal email