PDA

View Full Version : Make JimN a Moderator!

erkoehler
04-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Ok, somehow JimN is no longer a moderator. For all that he contributes to this site and MasterCraft in general, I think he NEEDS to be a moderator.

So, I say we put it to a vote to see where everyone stands on this issue.

Should JimN's moderator status be reinstated?

TonyB
04-01-2006, 10:33 PM
I second the above motion.

Sodar
04-01-2006, 10:39 PM
I say go for it!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-01-2006, 10:40 PM
What happened? :confused: Why is he no longer a mod? Do you know?maybe he doesnt want to be one anymore.....? :confused:

I think JimN is a helpful guy and a great member. He has advised me on several technical issues. I hope he sticks around here. :)

east tx skier
04-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Jim has been a staple of this site for longer than I've known about Team Talk. His contributions and vast knowledge about all things MasterCraft are invaluable. He is more than an asset to this forum. I don't think it exageration to say that this forum wouldn't be the resource it is without him.

I personally don't have any idea what happened to his moderator status. I have sent TMC a PM to be sure that he is aware that it happened. Because they were working on getting some of my mod buttons working properly and achieved that late this morning (around the same time Jim's mod status mysteriously disappeared), I wonder if it might have been an accident --like a reset or something).

As a newbie mod, I serve at the pleasure of MC as does Jim. I think Jim was a fine mod and I'd be very pleased to see him get that status back. I certainly don't want to do this job alone.

TMCNo1
04-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Since coming on TT I have enjoyed JimN's very candid and factful posts. I have grown somewhat dependent on seeing Jim's and Doug's answers on various problems and have learned greatly from them! Maybe MC just wants to stir up the pot somewhat to stay fresh. I am as confused as anyone and hope MC gives us their input for the revisions to the moderators.

east tx skier
04-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Harold, for the record, any technical advice I've given was by and large just my parroting of what Jim has told me and others over the years. I even designed a tshirt.

TMCNo1
04-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Must have been in Jim's younger days when he was a member of ZZ TOP! :eek:

east tx skier
04-02-2006, 12:13 AM
For all I know, that's what he looks like. I was in Milwaukee a few years back and should've given him a shout. Missed my opportunity.

TMCNo1
04-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Good night all, I'll be 1 hour short on beauty sleep as it is!

east tx skier
04-02-2006, 12:16 AM
G'night, Zeus.

erkoehler
04-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Afternoon everyone, lets get this back on top!