PDA

View Full Version : Has Upper Michigan Prostar190 lost it?

ski_king
03-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Has Upper Michigan Prostar190 lost it?

LakePirate
03-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Now this creates an interesting dilemma. Does a poll about UMP require the UMP option? I believe that since all options are UMP options you are good.

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Has Upper Michigan Prostar190 lost it?

TRU DAT!! :popcorn:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Now this creates an interesting dilemma. Does a poll about UMP require the UMP option? I believe that since all options are UMP options you are good.

WOW, good point Lakey! How interesting! Great Scott Marty! :eek: This is like one of those time machine paradoxes when Marty McFly was playing guitar on stage and he was dissapearing out of the picture because George was too chicken to ask Elaine to dance thus altering the future to where Marty wouldnt have happened....

ski_king
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
:noface: Lorraine not Elaine

TMCNo1
03-29-2006, 01:23 PM
UMP has lost it, at Easter they won't let him hide the eggs, cause he can't find his own azz!

03-29-2006, 01:29 PM
:noface: Lorraine not Elaine

Oh yea!! I cant believe I got that wrong. Better not let HB find out after how bad I roasted him over screwing up the ANimal house quote :o

:toast:

No 1, I think I get to color easter eggs this year. :headbang: But I dont get to find them

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 01:33 PM
UMP: When a white van with padded interior shows up at your work with 2 gentleman in white jump suits looking for you do yourself and favor and take a ride with them. They'll be real nice and help you in your straight jacket.

03-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Are those the guys with the white van from the furniture store JR??

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Are those the guys with the white van from the furniture store JR??

uh. yeah UMP they are :rolleyes: They want to take you for a ride and show you some really pretty furniture. Go along for the ride, you'll be glad you did

03-29-2006, 01:56 PM
uh. yeah UMP they are :rolleyes: They want to take you for a ride and show you some really pretty furniture. Go along for the ride, you'll be glad you did

Thats cool JR cuz I been needing a new bed. and possible a nice chair too. What furniture store are they from? will I get a good deal?

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Thats cool JR cuz I been needing a new bed. and possible a nice chair too. What furniture store are they from? will I get a good deal?

Uh yeah UMP they'll treat you real good. You might be there a while but they'll take good care of you. As for their name? ahem.... it's FFF (Funny Farm Furniture) I think you'll really like the beds, don't mind the fact that they'll strap you down to them when you "try" them, it's whats best for you :rolleyes:

jmyers
03-29-2006, 02:36 PM
UMP are they picking on you again? Even if you lose it, you can find again! :confused:

TMCNo1
03-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Ump, the M&M's they give you, don't taste bad and they won't melt in your bed, take my word for it, I know! :headbang: :uglyhamme

Bye, Bye, UMP, :wavey: we'll come see you, when you get better!

03-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Uh yeah UMP they'll treat you real good. You might be there a while but they'll take good care of you. As for their name? ahem.... it's FFF (Funny Farm Furniture) I think you'll really like the beds, don't mind the fact that they'll strap you down to them when you "try" them, it's whats best for you :rolleyes:

JR, those must be the those new fangled beds that are good for your back. Some super duper orthopedic posture perfect type of bed that helps bad backs. That must be the kind your describing. That might help my back as I get a sore back from skiing sometimes early in the ski season when I am not in shape yet. When are those furniture guys supposed to be here JR?

No1, I dont eat M&M's cuz chocolate makes me fat. so we may have a problem there.

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 05:23 PM
JR, those must be the those new fangled beds that are good for your back. Some super duper orthopedic posture perfect type of bed that helps bad backs. That must be the kind your describing. That might help my back as I get a sore back from skiing sometimes early in the ski season when I am not in shape yet. When are those furniture guys supposed to be here JR?

No1, I dont eat M&M's cuz chocolate makes me fat. so we may have a problem there.

Soon UMP, soon we all hope

03-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Soon UMP, soon we all hope

;) Muuhhhwaahhhahhahahaah!!! ;)

6ballsisall
03-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Did you forget your pills again UMP?

03-29-2006, 06:55 PM
NO JR, NO pills for UMP. Maybe I should see Freud and see what he recommends.....

Hoosier Bob
03-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks UMP! Just got off the wire with MC. Evidently the SS thread and the Hoosier thread were closed to make room for UMP's very important polls! This will not help with your election UMP! :mad:

03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Shut up HB!! Leave my POLLS out of this! :rant: Everyone knows those polls are thought provoking, socially impacting, enviromentally friendly,and politically correct. They are low fat, low carb, help you lose weight. And they are FUN too!!! :D

Hoosier Bob
03-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Now that sounds like a poll I would answer! Do you agree with the above statement? :confused: Thanks for the spelling lesson!

03-29-2006, 07:27 PM
TRU DAT!! :headbang: :D

Hoosier Bob
03-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Is it me or is something missing? Something missing? Something missing? Guess I will go back to sitting in my boat waiting for a break in the weather. See you guys!

03-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Yes something is missing HB, but we will learn to get along with out it.

We will just have more polls!!!! :)