PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

phecksel
03-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Did you miss me?

Did anybody even know I was gone?

Been a tough fall and winter, been busier then snot at work, home, well, none of the time is mine anymore...

Went out yesterday with the original thought of starting the boat, but the F*$%^%^ clouds came in again. This has been one of the dreariest winters I ever remember. Put the new state sticker on, put the charger on the battery. Did a once over looksee, and waiting for the alleged warmer weather later this week.

Between the kids being active in sports (one extensive), my own participation with the city planning commission, my wife running, and unfortunately getting elected to council, high school band and marching band, and some family health issues (resolved)... I can't wait until it warms up and I can return to my baby again. At least the kid activities will minimize during the summer, most of their friends like coming to our house (wonder why?). The oldest is now legal to drive the jet ski, God help me! Had some interesting battles with the ski club and the web site I developed. Still not resolved, and I wish it would just go away. Have no desire to continue with that drama...

Anyway, I should be visiting here more often, if nothing else to brag about my Mastercraft and inability to ski :)

Mag_Red
03-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Well now that you mention it.......................where the hell have you really been :D Busy is a good thing..........you could be like some people on here that have nothing better to do than post continuously about nothing. Last time I checked.........this site doesn't pay too well :D

east tx skier
03-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Welcome back! We miss everyone. :)

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Welcome back! We miss everyone. :)

:cool: Welcome home Doug, everyone managed to get by with your absence, cept UMP, he has gone off the deep end and ERK, he apparently got so depressed :cry: with you being gone, he has his boat up for sale or something like that, we may have to put both of them on the "Little Yellow School Bus" before the days over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Crash
03-27-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm back too...

Hibernating season is over and I'm getting a strong waterskiing itch! I'm planning on pulling the boat out of storage Thursday to get it all pretty for the first outing of the season.

Thought about you guys during the off season, wondering what trouble you've gotten into! I hope you're all well and in shape for another season.

From the looks of the "New Posts", I've got some reading to do...Erik selling boat?, canine fishing?, sucking water?, and of course....the Swimsuit thread!

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Crash, I like your avatar, and that's where the forum has gone, DOWN THE TOILET! Just kidding, welcome back!

east tx skier
03-27-2006, 03:40 PM
TMCNo.1, I was only off the board for about 48 hours. I come back and Han is frozen in carbonite and Luke's a jedi master. What gives? Delusions, grandeur. Huh????