PDA

View Full Version : Free signed poster

MYMC
03-27-2006, 12:16 PM
If you would like a free signed copy of Maeghan's new poster email me mike@mastercraftofcharlotte.com ...JL Audio has been gracious enough to give me extra copies, so just let me know.

jbfootin
03-27-2006, 12:24 PM
E-mail has been sent! :dance:

Cloaked
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Damn......

bcampbe7
03-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Nice Maeghan!
Poster looks great! :cool:

Maristar210
03-27-2006, 01:07 PM
E-Mail sent.

Steve

TonyB
03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
If you would like a free signed copy of Maeghan's new poster email me mike@mastercraftofcharlotte.com ...JL Audio has been gracious enough to give me extra copies, so just let me know.
You've got mail.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-27-2006, 02:33 PM
you got mail dude!!!

:D

SkiDog
03-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Now, you gots more mail!!!!!!!!!! Send quickily! Got a perfect spot in the boat house for it!!!!!! Thanks, Skidog

beef
03-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Nice!! Thanks Mike!

SteveO
03-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Are those new cans.......on the JL speakers. Hello Maeghan!!!

Mag_Red
03-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Damn......What he said! :D
E-mail sent :toast:

Ric
03-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm in! !

Cousin_Jeff
03-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Man, I have got to quit working so I can stay on this board more. Looks like I have been beaten to the punch. :eek:

Sent you an email anyway hoping you still have some left.

MYMC
03-27-2006, 04:59 PM
There are plenty, and thanks for all the requests!

Maeghan Major
03-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks Guys for the nice comments. Glad to hear you like the poster.
Maeghan

maristarman
03-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Thanks Guys for the nice comments. Glad to hear you like the poster.
Maeghan

Thanks for signing the posters.

My 2 teenage daughters will love it.

starman205
03-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Meaghan, Welcome to the Board!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Mag_Red
03-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Thanks for signing the posters.

My 2 teenage daughters will love it. :rolleyes: Just admit it's for you :D

erkoehler
03-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Email sent.....will be in the MC bar!

firstmc
03-27-2006, 06:17 PM
im in.. sent ya my email..

whitedog
03-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks Maeghan.

Maristar210
04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks MYMC, Got the poster today, nice :D

Steve

6ballsisall
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Wow!! How did I miss this thread!! :firejump:

Email sent :cool:

Danimal
04-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Awesome! My son is gonna flip out when he gets this. Thanks Mike!!

email sent...

bcampbe7
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Got mine this weekend!
Great looking poster Maeghan!
My wife was pi$$ed when I showed it to her. She was even more pi$$ed when I put it on the ceiling in the bedroom! :uglyhamme

J/K, my neice will love this! :cool:

6ballsisall
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
I better make room in the garage for this. Better yet, I better make room in the garage for a bed as well since once my wife sees this thats where I'll be sleeping :D

It's all good though :firejump:

Mag_Red
04-10-2006, 06:00 PM
hmmmmm mine should be here soon :firejump:

6ballsisall
04-10-2006, 06:02 PM
hmmmmm mine should be here soon

Bring it over to my place for it's first viewing!! :firejump: :firejump: :popcorn:

Datdude
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM
e-mail sent

Thank you

DrNautica
04-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Ding... You've got more mail!

Thanks! The boys are gonna be very happy.

SkiDog
04-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks MYMC & Maeghan, What a photo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

JEREMY79
04-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Got mine today. Thanks Maehgan and MYMC. Nice Poster

SD190EVO
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Great poster! Really appreaciate it! My kids were fighting for it (since Daddy knew it was a lost cause to put it up in my room). :-)

RackAtak
04-10-2006, 08:59 PM
I received it today, great poster. Thanks for offering them! One question though...why is mine signed "To Erk-Thanks for the memories-Meg"? :D :D :D

erkoehler
04-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I received it today, great poster. Thanks for offering them! One question though...why is mine signed "To Erk-Thanks for the memories-Meg"?
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

firstmc
04-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Got mine!!! Thank you!!

jlf
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
got mine too, thank you...husband has her hanging up in our bedroom already

MYMC
04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the comments (I think :eek: )
I have the new requests and we'll start getting the next batch ready to send.

jsonova99
04-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Got mine yesterday, thanks again, it'll look great up on the wall next to the MC :banana:

James O'Keefe
04-11-2006, 12:44 PM
got mine, Thanks!

TonyB
04-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Thank you very much.

Maeghan is a beautiful, compassionate, athlete.

jbfootin
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Recieved mine also. Great poster! Thanks!! :D

kalanic
04-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Got mine today! Very Nice! Wow!

Danimal
05-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I have not received mine yet.... I sent MYMC my email on April 10th. Hey MYMC, did you run out?

Datdude
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
I have not received mine yet.... I sent MYMC my email on April 10th. Hey MYMC, did you run out?

I never got mine either :confused:

Damn the bad luck

Danimal
05-23-2006, 03:40 PM
He probably ran out. It looks like MYMC had a great response to this thread.

maristarman
05-23-2006, 03:43 PM

Damn the bad luck

I never got mine either.

I just figured mymc was busy.

I guess we can ask for our money back.

Oh, wait, they were free. :D

vogelm1
05-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Ditto for me too - man I was looking forward to that! Had the perfect spot in the garage too...right at the back of the stall the 197 gets.

Ric
05-23-2006, 04:01 PM

Damn the bad luck
Me neither, I assumed my girlfriend got rid of it before my seeing it :(

MYMC
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
If you didnt get one I apologize we may have lost track of some of these in between mailings.

Please email Maeghan@mastercraftofcharlotte.com or me at mike@mastercraftofcharlotte.com.

RackAtak
05-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I received mine, but it had no postage! The post office delivered it anyway...Good job Mike, how did you do that? Maybe postage had something to do with you guys not getting yours. :confused:

Diesel
05-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Just saw this pic in a JL Ad in one of our industry publications, 12Volt News. Looks good and congrats to JL and Maeghan! :)

Danimal
05-25-2006, 10:58 AM
If you didnt get one I apologize we may have lost track of some of these in between mailings.

Please email Maeghan@mastercraftofcharlotte.com or me at mike@mastercraftofcharlotte.com.

Thanks - Email sent to Maeghan!

05-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks - Email sent to Maeghan!
I never did get mine :(

TonyB
05-25-2006, 11:18 AM
I never did get mine :(
I got mine.

It's up on my daughter's wall. It's a gorgeous photo of an athletic, confident, woman.

I like it a lot.

Thanks again.

sizzler
05-25-2006, 11:18 AM
if theres one left....can you send it over mike????

kalanic
05-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Dito! Extremely Gorgeous!

X2M
05-25-2006, 11:32 AM
I got mine. Thank you very much Maeghan and Mike.
They are on my girls walls. Keeping them inspired to ride and ski.

Thanks again! :) :) :)

rodltg2
05-25-2006, 11:45 AM
if that poster was up on my wall in my room it would inspire me to do something as well... :D

05-25-2006, 12:26 PM
if that poster was up on my wall in my room it would inspire me to do something as well... :D
you dawg..... :purplaugh

X2M
05-25-2006, 12:51 PM

thanks for sharing that great mental image.....eewwww :D :D

brftski
06-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Thanks Mike I recieved my poster and I applogize for not Thanking you eariler,my 5 year old grandson loves the poster hanging in the shop. :D

jmyers
06-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Thanks MYMC I got mine too, sorry I didn't say thanks earlier! Oh and my wife thought it was just another girly poster until I explained it! :D

06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Well I requested one a total of three times as I never got mine, and I never got one. :(

Danimal
06-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Got mine - Thanks Mike and Maeghan :dance: :D

mitch
06-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Well I requested one a total of three times as I never got mine, and I never got one. :(

Did not get mine either, my boys were disappointed.....no....really it was for them :D

6ballsisall
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM

Same here. :( He must not want us superheros to have one :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks MYMC I got mine too, sorry I didn't say thanks earlier! Oh and my wife thought it was just another girly poster until I explained it! :D
Who else you got?

06-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Same here. :( He must not want us superheros to have one :confused:
I guess not :( we must be losers or something..... :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
I guess not :( we must be losers or something..... :rolleyes:
I'd have to say, there is a pretty good chance you might see your free poster if you placed an order for something else, and had it shipped to you with your item..... Just a suggestion...8p
Maybe you should just wait for the next one to be released....

maristarman
06-21-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm in the same boat.

(Forgive the bad pun, please don't make me ski behind a Bayliner!)

Got in trouble with my daughters over it.

Told them about it but it never showed.

I told them that they must've gotten busy and forgot.

I guess we could ask for a full refund. :D

06-21-2006, 05:24 PM
I'd have to say, there is a pretty good chance you might see your free poster if you placed an order for something else, and had it shipped to you with your item..... Just a suggestion...8p
Maybe you should just wait for the next one to be released....
Well, if your gonna play that card WFT, here you go: I called them to order some parts over a week ago and never got a return phone call. (They said they had to look some stuff up and check on some things)I called again today with no real results or no real answers on teh things I wanted to buy. They told me they will call me back again. Took my name and number for the 2nd time. so we will see if they call. I aint waiting forever, if they dont call back in a few days, I will take my business elsewhere. :twocents:

Also, we werent the ones that posted "Free poster" here, we just responded. the thread didnt say "purchase required."

MYMC
06-21-2006, 05:27 PM
First, all were sent out (some multiple times) to everyone that we received a request from...I promise! They were all sent USPS in poster tubes. If you didnt get them it is because of our wonderfull "snail mail" system, it was not because you didnt order something or spend money here.

We will be doing more posters if the demand is there and we are considering doing a calander as well...let me know the level of interest.

I apologize to all of you that didnt receive them, we are out of them currently but we will be re-ordering and I'll let you know when they come in.

Thank you to all of you that support Maeghan, it means the world to her to have all of you supporting her. She would tell you herself but currently she trapped in China (and I do mean trapped).

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Well, if your gonna play that card WFT, here you go: I called them to order some parts over a week ago and never got a return phone call. (They said they had to look some stuff up and check on some things)I called again today with no real results or no real answers on teh things I wanted to buy. They told me they will call me back again. Took my name and number for the 2nd time. so we will see if they call. I aint waiting forever, if they dont call back in a few days, I will take my business elsewhere. :twocents:

Also, we werent the ones that posted "Free poster" here, we just responded. the thread didnt say "purchase required."
Foot in mouth........:o

(P.S. you are correct on the no purchase required, just assumed) I was just messing with ya, but hey. You gotta do what ya gotta do...I on the other hand, have been overly pleased with the service and attention they provide over there. Sorry you had issues with the free stuff.....
I on the other hand, will appreciate the 12 copies I have on my garage wall like wallpaper......:rolleyes:

jmyers
06-21-2006, 05:34 PM

Hey ,settle down boy's! :wavey: There must be a mix up on these posters, I didn't do anything special except e-mail my address to MYMC! If you want you can have mine, :( I won't be sad, well mabey a little! :cry:

maristarman

UMP I think you may want to loosen the tights a bit.

Its only a poster.

My kids were disappointed, but if thats their biggest disappointment in life, then God has been good to them (and I reminded them so).

Just my :twocents:

MYMC

And there is no purchase required! My mom always told me "no good deed goes unpunished".

Interesting how the "free poster" thread turns into this...I'll tell you what since I am obviously only doing this to "sell" stuff...I'll stop and join the "I'm outta here crowd".

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 05:39 PM
We will be doing more posters if the demand is there and we are considering doing a calander as well...let me know the level of interest.
A calendar of Maeghan?......My interest is peaked.....:D And in the winter months she will be snowboarding in the snowbunny suit...

bcampbe7
06-21-2006, 05:40 PM

"Lighten-up Francis."
You have PM....

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey ,settle down boy's! :wavey: There must be a mix up on these posters, I didn't do anything special except e-mail my address to MYMC! If you want you can have mine, :( I won't be sad, well mabey a little! :cry:
I'll take it if UMP doesn't want a copy of it.....:rolleyes:

ski_king
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Got mine! Thanks!

I ended up giving mine away to a potential X-Series owner.

Looking forward to the calander! Count me in.

east tx skier
06-21-2006, 06:28 PM
I've done business with MYMC and he is what every dealer should be. His customer service was a "10" in our transaction. There are often unseen circumstances that cause some things to not always go as perfectly as planned. Let's all try to be mindful of things like that before we take it to the forum so to speak.

jmyers
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
The way I see it MYMC and JimN are the only dealer's that have the Balls to step up on here with a bunch of sometimes fruity MC owners(including myself) and al least one BU type owner! They make time to help and work with us, so I have no problem with them and what they do or try to do! Oh, and Doug please don't go broke back on us! :D (just joking)!~

east tx skier
06-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh, and Doug please don't go broke back on us! :D (just joking)!~

Oh, that's it! I'm outta here! ;)

SkiDog
06-21-2006, 07:42 PM

I,too, will give up mine for the sake of one of the highest reguarded people on this board to return! As great as this poster is, it ain't worth losing a great member of this team over! I know I can always get another one! So just send me an address and its yours! Skidog :(

SkiDog
06-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Got mine! Thanks!

I ended up giving mine away to a potential X-Series owner.

Looking forward to the calander! Count me in.

Yea, count dog in also! I'll pay, whatever the cost! She, (and mymc)are worth it!

6ballsisall
06-21-2006, 07:48 PM
The way I see it MYMC and JimN are the only dealer's that have the Balls to step up on here with a bunch of sometimes fruity MC owners(including myself) and al least one BU type owner! They make time to help and work with us, so I have no problem with them and what threy do! Oh, and Doug please don't go broke back on us! :D (just joking)!~

TRU DAT!!

MYMC and JimN and Baws have all been a help to me in the past in more ways than one. I am bummed beyond belief to see MYMC bail out. :( Guys like this try to run their own enterprise, living the american dream and most don't realize how hard it really is, us corporate folks know when our next paycheck is coming in, they don't.... MYMC among others take time away from their business to help us guys and gals out and in many cases, will never see a dime of revenue from their work. Thats love and dedication for the sport and the better service of people in it's finest form.

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-21-2006, 08:04 PM
TRU DAT!!
Guys like this try to run their own enterprise, living the american dream and most don't realize how hard it really is, us corporate folks know when our next paycheck is coming in, they don't.... MYMC among others take time away from their business to help us guys and gals out and in many cases, will never see a dime of revenue from their work. Thats love and dedication for the sport and the better service of people in it's finest form.

Well said.

What a shame this would be if MYMC didn't come back. Hopefully we can all learn from this...

Cloaked
06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Don't be jacking the poster thread.

Maristar210
06-21-2006, 08:51 PM
I got mine right away and am thankful for it. Thanks MYMC!!

I must also add that the very moment I read this thread I thought someone will B--ch because they ran out "before I got mine"

Mymc sent out these posters at his expense. I offered to Paypal him the shipping and he said "no we're good, don't worry about it"

He is and ace in my book.

I am surprised at the whining :mad:

Steve

SkiDog
06-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I got mine right away and am thankful for it. Thanks MYMC!!

I must also add that the very moment I read this thread I thought someone will B--ch because they ran out "before I got mine"

Mymc sent out these posters at his expense. I offered to Paypal him the shipping and he said "no we're good, don't worry about it"

He is and ace in my book.

I am surprised at the whining :mad:

Steve

Skidog concurs!!!!!!!!!

milkmania
06-21-2006, 11:05 PM
I never requested a poster because I didn't want Mike to incur any expence on my part.
Maeghan is a beautiful woman and I hope she does well in a sport she obviously loves.
Mike, I do hope you come back.... sometimes it takes a little time away to get things in perspective (my case anyway)
Mike, I also know that what you did for that young man with the puppy (Spencer) came from the heart. So you've already proven you are a kind, considerate person.

Come back when you feel.....anytime:)

Farmer Ted
06-21-2006, 11:24 PM
I never requested a poster because I didn't want Mike to incur any expence on my part.
Maeghan is a beautiful woman and I hope she does well in a sport she obviously loves.
Mike, I do hope you come back.... sometimes it takes a little time away to get things in perspective (my case anyway)
Mike, I also know that what you did for that young man with the puppy (Spencer) came from the heart. So you've already proven you are a kind, considerate person.

Come back when you feel.....anytime:)

Milk hit the nail on the head.

MYMC is a standup kind of guy.

Not only did he send out posters with absolutely zero strings attached
remember back to the Rewind DVD he sent out as well.

I only wish I a dealer like him in my area.

Anyone who got their knickers in a twist because they didn't get their free poster from the Mastercraft dealer that isn't in there territory can

(drum roll please.....)

Shampoo my crotch

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 11:51 PM
I sence all the sarcasim in this thread was taken too seriously. Or was I the only one being sarcastic......:confused:

06-22-2006, 10:01 AM
OK, I wasnt in here since yesterday afternoon and I see all this. I have not bashed anyone here. I will say that my post was directed at Workin for toys as I thought that he was indicating I was a cheapskate for wanting a free poster. WFT and I throw jabs at each other here often, so that post was intended for WFT. Next, the poster issue isnt a big deal. I didnt call them to order parts just to get a poster. I needed the parts, and thought I would do business with someone on the board here. I dont have a MC dealer near me, so I figured I would try them. But I didnt get a return phone call from them. so I tried again.

I never intended this to be a "bash" on Mike. I was stating fact that I never recieved my poster, and that nobody got back to me about parts I wanted to buy.

Well, I guess I am the @$$ here. I will be man and stand up and apologize. I realize that my comments could be taken to heart especially when he was trying to be nice and send out free posters. I could have probably chose better words. I am sorry mike, I didnt mean to put you down. That was not my intention. I do sincerely hope you dont leave Mike. :( Please accept my apologies of being a dumb arse.

bradamerry
06-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Shampoo my crotch

Pert Plus????

I didn't see anything about a beach in this thread Farmer?? ;)

Leroy
06-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Take a deep breath and come back Mike. If this is the worst you have ever heard at your dealership you have the best customers in addition to being the best dealer! Not to imply you should hear bad things anywhere but you know everyone has an off moment every once in awhile.

Is it time for sensitivity training and a big group hug, or at least your favorite beverage and a cheer among ourselves?

SkiDog
06-22-2006, 10:55 AM
OK, I wasnt in here since yesterday afternoon and I see all this. I have not bashed anyone here. I will say that my post was directed at Workin for toys as I thought that he was indicating I was a cheapskate for wanting a free poster. WFT and I throw jabs at each other here often, so that post was intended for WFT. Next, the poster issue isnt a big deal. I didnt call them to order parts just to get a poster. I needed the parts, and thought I would do business with someone on the board here. I dont have a MC dealer near me, so I figured I would try them. But I didnt get a return phone call from them. so I tried again.

I never intended this to be a "bash" on Mike. I was stating fact that I never recieved my poster, and that nobody got back to me about parts I wanted to buy.

Well, I guess I am the @$$ here. I will be man and stand up and apologize. I realize that my comments could be taken to heart especially when he was trying to be nice and send out free posters. I could have probably chose better words. I am sorry mike, I didnt mean to put you down. That was not my intention. I do sincerely hope you dont leave Mike. :( Please accept my apologies of being a dumb arse.

Hey UMP, What a stand up guy! I still knew you were the man, no matter WHAT TMC#! says! :wavey: :D :headbang:

06-22-2006, 11:03 AM
well I feel like a total @$$ about this. I didnt realize what I posted would be taken that way. I didnt mean to upset Mike. I just feel like an idiot. :o I just hope Mike accepts my apology and comes back. He is a valuable member here and I hate to see the community loose him because of my retardedness. :(

shepherd
06-22-2006, 11:24 AM
My :twocents:

Get over it everyone. I'm sure Mike is a great guy (I even had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone once). If he truly enjoyed the discussions and comraderie that takes place on this forum he would stay and take the good-natured jibes in stride. Erk, UMP and Rod stay and I've read much worse things written about them on here (again, usually only in good fun).

Maybe Mike just viewed this as another tool for his business (he is after all a MC dealer), and decided that there are other venues that he could concentrate on that would provide a better profit other than the few sales he makes here. Boom, I'm outta here - see you at the boat show...

:twocents:
Quit crying everyone. Get off your knees and stop begging forgiveness. UMP, you're OK in my book and probably one of the nicest guys here.

tex
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
OK, I just need someone to be able to set up the producing and mailing of these. I will sign them for free. Look, you even have my wife and a 197 in the photo. I'm even in a swimsuit!

east tx skier
06-22-2006, 11:52 AM
Good idea, Tex. But I don't want you to shoulder the load alone. ;)

erkoehler
06-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Nice signature Doug....how long did that design take you?

east tx skier
06-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Nice signature Doug....how long did that design take you?

My celebrity affords me little free time. Truth be told, I have my assistant sign them. ;)

mitch
06-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Did not get mine either, my boys were disappointed.....no....really it was for them :D

Wow this thread took off! I hope my post was taken as 'whining' as it certainly was not meant to be. Mike is the guy I get my parts from and I've spoken highly of him on this site on several occasions. I didn't pester him to get the poster as it was no big deal. Mike, I apologize if this came across as a bit%h. You da man! :wavey:

mitch
06-22-2006, 12:02 PM
My celebrity affords me little free time. Truth be told, I have my assistant sign them. ;)

It's not rubber stamped?

erkoehler
06-22-2006, 12:04 PM

Isn't that against Child labor laws :eek:

sizzler
06-22-2006, 12:10 PM
is this a good time to tell you all that mine has not arrived yet

tex
06-22-2006, 12:13 PM
how did he get an assistant? people say that is chili in my bowl...it's actually a jello shot!

mitch
06-22-2006, 12:24 PM
The way I see it MYMC and JimN are the only dealer's that have the Balls to step up on here with a bunch of sometimes fruity MC owners(including myself) and al least one BU type owner! They make time to help and work with us, so I have no problem with them and what they do or try to do! Oh, and Doug please don't go broke back on us! :D (just joking)!~

JimN is a dealer? Did not know that! What dealership?

erkoehler
06-22-2006, 12:25 PM
JimN is a dealer? Did not know that! What dealership?

Just consider JimN the encyclopedia of MasterCraft....BUT, nobody know who/where he came from :D

pkskier
06-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Tex, was that picture taken at Marine Creek Lake?

shepherd
06-22-2006, 12:35 PM
OK, I just need someone to be able to set up the producing and mailing of these. I will sign them for free. Look, you even have my wife and a 197 in the photo. I'm even in a swimsuit!

Hey, I thought swimsuit photos were banned??? :confused:

BriEOD
06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
:D :cool: 8p

east tx skier
06-22-2006, 12:59 PM
C'mon, Brian, you know we can't have me holding that sign. How 'bout one with just horns and a goatee. ;)

tex
06-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Hey, I thought swimsuit photos were banned??? :confused:
I think one pieces are ok.

Farmer Ted
06-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Pert Plus????

I didn't see anything about a beach in this thread Farmer?? ;)

SMC is reserved for extra special occassions.....

I'm ready for the lake brutha!

what's check in time?

bradamerry
06-22-2006, 01:11 PM
SMC is reserved for extra special occassions.....

I'm ready for the lake brutha!

what's check in time?
about 4pm. I'll be there about then..

Farmer Ted
06-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Good idea, Tex. But I don't want you to shoulder the load alone. ;)

Nice!

I've got a shot but it would probably get me banned......

east tx skier
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Why is that?

rodltg2
06-22-2006, 02:08 PM
man, i go out the lake and i miss all sorts of drama again. im glad it wasnt something i did this time! :D

Farmer Ted
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Why is that?

full moon....

probably violates some expectation of decency and doesn't keep with the spirit and intent of TT

plus it would probably get all the skirts fired up and cause all kinds of marital strife......

east tx skier
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
full moon....plus it would probably get all the skirts fired up and cause all kinds of marital strife......

RAOTFLMFAO!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
06-22-2006, 03:47 PM
man, i go out the lake and i miss all sorts of drama again. im glad it wasnt something i did this time! :D
Yeah, but you are always involved!!!!
UMP is the drama queen....:o

06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, but you are always involved!!!!
UMP is the drama queen....:o
Oh thanks! :rolleyes: Dont tell me about drama, your the one that spoons with HB when your done riding motorbikes :eek3: 8p

BriEOD
06-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh thanks! :rolleyes: Dont tell me about drama, your the one that spoons with HB when your done riding motorbikes :eek3: 8p
UMP if you were going to run the guy off you could have at least done a poll to do it. 8p

06-22-2006, 06:12 PM
UMP if you were going to run the guy off you could have at least done a poll to do it. 8p
NO Way Bri! UMP polls are my way of spreading knowledge and good cheer throughout the land. :D they are not evil, nor tools to drive people away. If I really wanted to run him off, I would have called him up and talked about Smokey and the bandit for 5 or 6 hours OR told him stupid Pirate jokes for 3 or 4 hours. those are more effective for that ;)

milkmania
06-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Tex, was that picture taken at Marine Creek Lake?

pkskier,
at the risk of sounding like a total idiot....
How the H3LL did you come up with that from that picture:confused:

to this untrained eye, it looks to me like a beautiful woman sitting in a 197 and some guy with a funny looking hat standing in what we call in Oklahoma; a pasture!

06-22-2006, 06:29 PM
pkskier,

to this untrained eye, it looks to me like a beautiful woman sitting in a 197 and some guy with a funny looking hat standing in what we call in Oklahoma; a pasture!
I was gonna say something about the hat, but Tex is injured and cant fight back ;) 8p

BriEOD
06-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Good stuff UMP. BTW, a little birdie told me you have a TERRIBLE accent.

06-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Good stuff UMP. BTW, a little birdie told me you have a TERRIBLE accent.
Bri, My accent is so thick you need one one of those samarai swords to cut it! :D Its yoopanese! its our own language!! Wanna learn it? :confused:

BriEOD
06-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Nope I'll stick to my Southern thing. Calling people "Bo" and saying yes "sir/ma'am" even if it's in a drive thru to a 16 year old kid. People can say what they want about the South but you won't find a more polite region in the US.

bradamerry
06-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Nope I'll stick to my Southern thing. Calling people "Bo" and saying yes "sir/ma'am" even if it's in a drive thru to a 16 year old kid. People can say what they want about the South but you won't find a more polite region in the US.
And I live here too.... :banana:

tex
06-23-2006, 12:06 AM
pkskier,

Well yes, it was taken at Marine Creek. The hat is great! There is a story. I had a cool cowboy hat that I my mom gave me when I got my first pro job. It saw 3 or 4 continents and finally died. Some skier friends felt bad for me when it died and bought me that one. It is a river hat that you can bend into whatever shape you feel like. It was windy that day and the brim was blowing everywhere.

PK, how did you recognize Marine Creek?

Come ski with us

www.metroplexskiclub.com

pkskier
06-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Tex, skied at marine creek 15-20 years ago and have been to several pro tournaments there. I spend alot of time driving in the Fort Worth area.