PDA

View Full Version : Are we having fun yet?

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Are we having fun yet, here on our support group known as Team Talk?

twieder
03-26-2006, 02:23 PM
We're here having the time of our lives waiting(very impatiently) for warm weather! :eek3:

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Other than for normal reasons, I need help! My SMILES are not moving again today and it's just not the same when they don't? What or who sets them in motion!

erkoehler
03-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Its all good on team talk......and who says we're all waitin for warm weather?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-26-2006, 03:11 PM
NO1, your smiley arent moving cuz they know your down or depressed today, :( when your feeling happy, they are too!! :D so put on a happy face and your smileys will start boogying around the screen! ;)

Great poll!!

Did I ever tell you guys that I like TMC polls?

flipper
03-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Must be fun, keep coming back for more.

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 04:44 PM
:D Been trying to put on my smiley face by trying to peel them offin this here TV screen. Now i got nother problem?, got spit runnin down the glass cause I been eating Cracker Jacks and also my free toy is stuck to the "F" key.
:rolleyes: Sprang has got to get here soon so I can get out here, take the boat to the lake, go by the "PUMP-N-MUNCH" and get me one of them packs of frigerator sausage biscuits, the ones with all that grease to polish up the black fiberglass dash with. Take-um to the lake cold and then put them on the intake manifold and 1 1/2 hours later breakfast is ready! 8p Ot'a see how we fix a rib roast!
Ain't life great with a MasterCraft? Normal people shouldn't never be able have this much fun!

SkiDog
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
#1, you never cease to amaze me with your antics! Are we having fun yet? What kinda crazy question is that?!?!? I'll be having sum fun whens
I get the ole Extractor back on the water! She's been so lonesum this winter! No one to talk to her or even clean her up for that matter! Shes been a real mess. But nots fer long! :smile:

03-26-2006, 06:20 PM
No1 is in the zone man! He is shiiiiieeeeeeooot! BTW No1, hows the campaign going? :confused: we gotta get over to the campaign thread soon..... :D

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Domed Numbers PM'd me saying they didn't want to have any part of the Ofishal Station wagon till you lived up to yer campaign promises, REPEAL Winter, then with all the new business of warm weather, they could afford to do some GOBMENT work on the side. Updated as the temps rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
as you noticed the campaign is working well. it hit 52 degrees here today, so as you can tell my campaign is no joke. We are here to repeal winter gentlemen.

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask how you can warm your country up!!!! :)

Warm temps are a happenin people!! I smell victory!

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
as you noticed the campaign is working well. it hit 52 degrees here today, so as you can tell my campaign is no joke. We are here to repeal winter gentlemen.

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask how you can warm your country up!!!! :)

Warm temps are a happenin people!! I smell victory!

The smell might be from not washing your hands of the other political distractions encountered on the last campaign visit to the heartland in the "Potty"! :banana: :rolleyes: 8p

03-26-2006, 09:21 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

M-Funf
03-30-2006, 06:59 PM
dammit I wish this rain would stop...cabin fever's gettin' to me... :(

jmyers
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM
We are in the home strech everyone! We can make, we are ready the boats a definetly ready and the water is almost ready! Are we having fun yet Hell yes we are! The fun is just about to begin and get off these damn computers and get on the water! :banana:

east tx skier
03-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Oh, yes. Fun.