PDA

View Full Version : say it ain't so.................

milkmania
03-24-2006, 10:25 AM
sad sad day:cry:

Six Busted in Wet T-Shirt Contest (http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/2510861.html)

LakePirate
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Can you believe they used alcohol to entice those young ladies to remove their clothing....I have never heard such a thing.

I want to know who was complaining.

88 PS190
03-24-2006, 10:29 AM
"Also charged were: Louis Adrian Green, 34, of Essixville, Michigan, Christopher Scott, 21 of Saginaw, Michigan, Dianna Chang , 23 of Naperville, Illinois, and an Illinois man was charged with resisting an officer without violence."

i guess us northerners can't help but break loose when we get down south.

I love wet T shirt contests personally, but biting breasts? how much alcohol did they drink. Maybe they need Texas law so they can just arrest all the drunk people before the contests happen.

Ah... spring break is in the air.

Tom023
03-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Sad indeed! Next thing you know, they'll be arresting people for being drunk in the bars!

For those of you who know/remember bars like "The Button" in Ft. Lauderdale in the very early 80s, biting breasts would be considered a warm-up act!

jeverett
03-24-2006, 10:33 AM
There was a time when a wet t-shirt contest was some good clean fun. This sounds like it turned into an all out orgie for GGW or something.

milkmania
03-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Sad indeed! Next thing you know, they'll be arresting people for being drunk in the bars!

they already are! http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/23/texas.bars.reut/index.html
I especially like this part:
People walk out into traffic and get run over, people jump off of balconies trying to reach a swimming pool and miss."

do I need to adjust my sarcasm meter?:confused:

Tom023
03-24-2006, 10:39 AM
they already are! http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/23/texas.bars.reut/index.html

do I need to adjust my sarcasm meter?:confused:

Yep, that's what I was referring to...very sad indeed.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-24-2006, 10:56 AM
yea, this drinking thing is a serious problem. I know there is an all out epidemic of drunken people jumping off balconies missing swimming pools around the UP. I hate to read the newspaper everymorning just becuase of it. :rolleyes:

you got cops going undercover arresting people in bars for being drunk, whats next?? where will it stop? soon they will be goose stepping to churches arresting people for praying there. and then to schools to arrest kids for learning :noface:

jrcarte78
03-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Some of those people mentioned seem to be a little OLD to be partaking in Spring Break festivities don't you think?

BriEOD
03-24-2006, 11:14 AM
God love em'!! :D

jrcarte78
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
I hope I can still hang when I'm 35 or 40.

:friday: :banana:

pilot02
03-24-2006, 11:51 AM
I hope I can still hang when I'm 35 or 40.

:friday: :banana:

OUCH!!

Some of us may be old in age (37) but are still young at heart DAMMIT!!

Mag_Red
03-24-2006, 11:59 AM
:rant: yeah...I was just packing my bags for Panama City! :D

jrcarte78
03-24-2006, 12:44 PM
OUCH!!

Some of us may be old in age (37) but are still young at heart DAMMIT!!

:) I didn't mean any offense to anyone that age. I was just reffering to how I feel the day after a night on the town now. And, I'm only 27.

:D

jimmer2880
03-24-2006, 07:18 PM
yea, this drinking thing is a serious problem. I know there is an all out epidemic of drunken people jumping off balconies missing swimming pools around the UP. I hate to read the newspaper everymorning just becuase of it. :rolleyes:

you got cops going undercover arresting people in bars for being drunk, whats next?? where will it stop? soon they will be goose stepping to churches arresting people for praying there. and then to schools to arrest kids for learning :noface:

I'm heading to Texas on business next week. Guess I'll just have to do all my drinking in Me-hi-co. I was watching the today show this morning. They showed a woman who got arrested for being drunk in a bar... In a hotel where she already had a room!

milkmania
03-24-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm heading to Texas on business next week. Guess I'll just have to do all my drinking in Me-hi-co. I was watching the today show this morning. They showed a woman who got arrested for being drunk in a bar... In a hotel where she already had a room!

it's one thing to arrest a wreckless drunk, but it's another to arrest a responsible drinker!:rant:

btw, was she hot?:firejump:

SkiDog
03-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Hell, there are times when they could arrest me the NEXT MORNING! :friday: