PDA

View Full Version : NEW POLL - Which TV show is the Cheesiest?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-23-2006, 02:00 PM
OK, Time for a NEW POLL!! We got some new issues to cover: Cheesey TV shows!

Which of these TV shows is the cheesiest?? I tried to limit it to the 80's but I there was some 70's cheese that I just couldnt exclude. So if I forget anything, file a complaint with HB and he will deal with you.

VOTE AWAY!! :toast:

X-45
03-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Vote where??? :confused:

03-23-2006, 02:04 PM
THe POLL is up, it took me a while to type all that dude. :)

X-45
03-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Sorry, I couldn't wait to vote.

Real American Hero by far! I think it would even win over the power rangers.

:uglyhamme

ski_king
03-23-2006, 02:08 PM
You forgot CHiPs, that would get my vote

03-23-2006, 02:13 PM
You forgot CHiPs, that would get my vote

I figured I would leave that and Dukes out on purpose cuz I didnt want someone to clobber me over the head. I know some people like those two. besides, I could have went on forever, Threes Company, Different Strokes, Good times, ALice, Whats Happenin', Chico and the Man, Power Rangers, you could go forever on that list. I just did the ones that seemed more 80's action type shows.

There hasnt been a good sitcom since Sanford and Son. the only one that had any redeeming qualites since was "ALF" and thats just cause he was so mouthy. :uglyhamme

LakePirate
03-23-2006, 02:16 PM
UMP is just like Ken Ober from MTV's Remote Control

Oh and it was the Greatest American Hero

- Believe it or not I'm walking on air I never thought I could feel so free ee ee
Flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could it be? Believe it or not it's UMP.

Leroy
03-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Guess I don't watch much TV, I need buttom for all of above!

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 02:25 PM
I thought is was the "greatest" american hero....

I guess I didn't pay much attention to it back then.
Had too much HULK, I Dream of Jeannie, and Dukes o' hazzard to watch...8p

03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
UMP is just like Ken Ober from MTV's Remote Control

Oh and it was the Greatest American Hero

- Believe it or not I'm walking on air I never thought I could feel so free ee ee
Flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could it be? Believe it or not it's UMP.

Thanks Lakey, and you can be my sidekick like Colin Quinn was to him! :D

X-45
03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
I can see an "UMP Gone Wild" DVD in the near future.

:uglyhamme

BrianM
03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
I thought is was the "greatest" american hero....

8p

It is the 'Greatest' American Hero. Fix the poll UMP.

kalanic
03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Greatest American Hero,,I still get that dumb song stuck in my head!

twieder
03-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Hay UMP, what about Mcgyver? Wheres my duct tape,paper clip, and ball point pen? I'll show ya then!! :popcorn:

André
03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
What,no "UMP is getting ridiculous with all those polls" option? 8p

PendO
03-23-2006, 06:47 PM
If there was a TV show about a guy from the UP of Michigan who was really into yoga ... that would be the cheesiest show!

erkoehler
03-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Magnum PI.....

SKI*MC
03-23-2006, 07:36 PM
If there was a TV show about a guy from the UP of Michigan who was really into yoga ... that would be the cheesiest show!

Or whos best pick up line it most likely a pirate joke... :rolleyes:

03-23-2006, 08:15 PM
YOu guys ALL RULE!!! :uglyhamme Man, you all had some great digs on me here! Andre, Pendo, SKi MC, great job!!! :D thats what I like to read!!! :toast: Roast away! :firejump:

Twieder, excellent point! I totally forgot Mcgyver, Cheese at its finest or I guess worst.

LakePirate
03-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Magnum PI.....

Don't make me come up there Erlke!

Thou shalt not diss Thomas Magnum.

SKI*MC
03-23-2006, 08:28 PM
what about CHIP

flipper
03-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Texas Walker Texas Ranger was my first choice, couldn't find it.

03-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Texas Walker Texas Ranger was my first choice, couldn't find it.

Uh-oh! Whatch out FLipper! Chuck Norris is so bad arse that he can probably sweep kick you from his bathroom while shaving. :uglyhamme You ever see that Chuck Norris email thing? its hilarious :)

flipper
03-23-2006, 08:50 PM
He is, but that show still sucked! I like him, the witters are the ones he should do some kind of left sweep upper thing-a-mbob to.

richardsoncd
03-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Magnum PI and The Fall Guy are classics, all I remember is that Lee Majors had a cool Chevy and that chick in the white bathing suit coming through the swinging doors....I think I was in Elementary School.

3event
03-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Ditto,

Fall Guy, Magnum PI > some fine classic TV !
Even the A-Team. Whoever on here has a red/black boat oughta paint up a Chevy van like Mr.T's , now that would be a TOW RIG !

Greatest American Hero was the cheesiest by FARRRR , ye mateys

What about ROCKFORD FILES? (dates me) I can still hear that theme song in my head, and James Garner with his Firebird patented that move where you jam it in reverse, do a screeching 180, and burnout heading the opposite direction - the "Rockford Burner" we used to call it.

Those were the days when I actually had time to watch TV.

03-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Dude, dont be dissin Rockford!! :mad: Rockford RULES!! Hes da man! He wasnt on the poll for a reason!! Rocky's truck was cool! anyone remember Angel?

3event
03-24-2006, 01:37 PM
NO NO NO ! NOT DISSIN' JIMMY !!!!
I LOVED THAT SHOW !!!!!
He is da man
Makes me want to see if I can find some DVDs on Amazon
Yeah, Angel. And his almost sometime not quite girlfriend Beth with the Mercedes. And Dennis the policeman buddy, all that stuff.

Rockman
03-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Magnum PI and The Fall Guy are classics, all I remember is that Lee Majors had a cool Chevy and that chick in the white bathing suit coming through the swinging doors....I think I was in Elementary School.

Aaaah..Heather Thomas...yes, she was hot! :firejump:

The truck was cool. I especially liked the storage panel he had behind the driver's door. I watched that show all the time...in fact, I am listening to the song right now on my laptop...

"We'll I'm not the kind to kiss and tell..." :headbang:

captain planet
03-24-2006, 02:19 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!! How can you rip on Airwolf? :mad: That is like the greatest helicopter ever made by man. It once beat a missile from the west coast to the east coast, shot it out of the sky, and saved Washington. :banana: Jan Michael Vincent and that other old guy that ran the helicopter were like all cold and had frost on their helmets cuz they were flying so high and so fast.

NOBODY rips Airwolf.............not even that other helicopter show, Blue Thunder. :jumping:

Kevin 89MC
03-24-2006, 04:49 PM
I couldn't vote, because THEY ALL ROCKED! Those shows were the greatest! I watched every one of them. Man, those bring back memories. Someday I'll have to get a hold of some of them, and then I'll be reminded of how AWESOME (OK, super cheesy) they all were! :D

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 09:51 PM
BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, everyone missed that one! 8p Jethro was my IDOL, Ellie May was sweet and that old truck hooked up to one of those woeout S&S's on Ebay would make one nice tow rig! :rolleyes: