PDA

View Full Version : oops I goofed up

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-23-2006, 01:56 PM
oops I goofed up please disregard this thread and see the thread on cheesy TV shows. I forgot to add the POLL :eek:

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 02:27 PM
I did this once, screwed up the same way, and HB and LEROY never let me live it down. It was the ..................... thread.

Mag_Red
03-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't you have a job UMP??? How do you find so much time to be on here??? :confused:

Cloaked
03-23-2006, 03:31 PM
oops I goofed up please disregard this thread and see the thread on cheesy TV shows. I forgot to add the POLL :eek:Give it a rest please.

Mag_Red
03-23-2006, 03:33 PM
:purplaugh Give it a rest please.Hey Chuck! :wavey:

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 03:36 PM
I forgot to add the POLL :eek: You added a what?!?!?!

03-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Don't you have a job UMP??? How do you find so much time to be on here??? :confused:

Yes, Mag, I do work :uglyhamme I get a chance to get on here through out the day. Its slow around here now.....I check in often.

Mag_Red
03-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes, Mag, I do work :uglyhamme I get a chance to get on here through out the day. Its slow around here now.....I check in often.do you work at Target?? :D

03-23-2006, 03:55 PM
do you work at Target?? :D

:purplaugh NO mag, I dont. Erk couldnt get me in over there.

Mag_Red
03-23-2006, 03:56 PM
:purplaugh NO mag, I dont. Erk couldnt get me in over there.Just wondering. I should be working here myself..........just can't get motivated today. :(

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes, Mag, I do work :uglyhamme I get a chance to get on here through out the day. Its slow around here now.....I check in often.

UMP's alright, ya'll need to give him a break, it's ok if he forgets a poll every once in a while! :worthy: :banana: :wavey:

Ump, I just found something, I got DSL yesterday and most all the smiles move, didn't do it with dial-up, why don't you start a poll, those charactors are cute and adds a whole new twist to talking on here!

03-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Just wondering. I should be working here myself..........just can't get motivated today. :(

Today is one of those for me Mag. It just gets tough here in winter. Biz is real slow, and I get restless. I am chained to my desk doing boring paperwork now....catching up on stuff. So Thats why I can get on here often. :rolleyes: I suppose I should lay off here abit. I am probably driving everyone crazy here. I am just cabin fevered up. I want spring to get here. These norhtern winters are a pain. :(

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 04:00 PM
UMP stands for something else, I just can't think of it....

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 04:06 PM
UMP stands for something else, I just can't think of it....

Underestimated MasterCraft Person! :wavey: :rant: :toast:

03-23-2006, 04:08 PM
UMP's alright, ya'll need to give him a break, it's ok if he forgets a poll every once in a while! :worthy: :banana: :wavey:

Ump, I just found something, I got DSL yesterday and most all the smiles move, didn't do it with dial-up, why don't you start a poll, those charactors are cute and adds a whole new twist to talking on here!

I'll probably get beat senseless if I do another poll today!!! I am afraid to. Those guys are gonna beat me up at recess time. :eek: