PDA

View Full Version : Do the guests Care about UMP?

LakePirate
03-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Here it is....the question we have all been asking.

erkoehler
03-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Nope :guitar:

shepherd
03-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Here it is....the question we have all been asking.

Of course we do! :guitar:

Why do you ask? Did I miss something while I was gone?

LakePirate
03-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey Shep did you make it to the race in Atlanta?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey Lakey, when I run for office, can we get those funky campaign hats? you know those cheap looking ones from the 30's and 40's with the red, white and blue ribbon around them. we should get some cheesey buttons too. and we havent decided on a campaign slogan yet! :eek:

LakePirate
03-22-2006, 11:51 PM
I will wear one with my seersucker suit.

03-22-2006, 11:59 PM
AWESOME!! :D WTG Lakey! OK, now hows this for a campaign slogan:

"A penny saved is a penny you can use for gas money in UMP's ski boat"

or

"Dont ask what UMP's ski boat can do for you, ask what you can do for UMP's ski boat"

Whatcha think of those gems??

LakePirate
03-23-2006, 12:09 AM
How about

UMP's the one.

Similar to Nixon's the one.

Or

Not just UMP

Like Jimmy Carter Not just Peanuts.

Or better yet

Return to Normalcy

But my personal favorite

You never stop feeling the pull....

03-23-2006, 12:18 AM
well, If I am runnin for office, "return to normalcy" is never gonna fly. More like "return to lunacy" if I am in charge of anything!

were gonna have to brainstorm this issue, I can see that. Lets wait till the rest of the campaign team is present, then we will discuss it. HB, Mari, Leroy, JR, Erk, Pendo, Jeremy, should all be in on this to get it right. :toast:

So what party to I run under? or do we make our own? :confused:

erkoehler
03-23-2006, 12:27 AM
UMP, PM back at ya....

hacker
03-23-2006, 12:47 PM

or

"Dont ask what UMP's ski boat can do for you, ask what you can do for UMP's ski boat"

Vote for UMP, he will repeal winter!

03-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Vote for UMP, he will repeal winter!

Thanks it Hacker!!!! you got it!! Thats my political agenda!!! :worthy: :woohoo: YOu made it! your on the campaign team now. Get your straw hat and seersucker suit and lets hit the road campainging.

REPEAL WINTER!!! REPEAL WINTER!!!

These are the hats I want

http://www.mdfamilies.org/images/Election%20Hat.jpg

and hers the suits I want
http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/L418712.jpg

Lakey, lets get the ball rolling here!

M-Funf
03-23-2006, 01:01 PM

or

I like this:

"If it's good for UMP, it's good for America" :uglyhamme

Maristar210
03-23-2006, 01:48 PM
If I were a guest on the TMC I could only assume:

1.) These guys have a lot of time on their hands (see stupid polls)
2.) Skeeler's wife has a seriously nice asre (good golly Molly :D )
3.) HB can't decide what he likes more Coors or 30 second pic's
4.) Erk drives a Durango and looks like the guy in the commercial including the red hair
5.) M210 must live in that daMM garage
6.) Eastie is the one everyone tries to befriend since he is the most helpful and is a star and all :cool:
7.) Mag Red is the king of the avatar's
8.) Sodarski has some "splaining" to do
9.) UMP well he's just bored out of his frickin mind up there in gods country
10.) Milkmania is the King of the thread starters but that is being challenged by number nine

LakePirate I ain't figured him out quite yet...

Steve

X-45
03-23-2006, 01:57 PM
I don't think guests can even vote in a poll

:uglyhamme

03-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Mari, your right on all counts! as far as you know anyway.... well, your 110% right about me. I am goin out of my mind up here!!!

Hey Lakey is my campaign manager, so he's ok!

Can anybody tell that the more winter lingers on I am gettin wackier?? I am startin to get the shakes. My mind is link a ping pong ball bounding around inside my head....

If summer dont come soon, you guys are gonna have to get a hold of Faceman and have him spring me out of the nut house just like he did with Murdoch at the beginning of each episode. :eek:

03-23-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't think guests can even vote in a poll

Well then, I guess seeing I am running for office I need look into changing that. I need all the votes I can get!!! ;)

LakePirate
03-23-2006, 02:31 PM
LakePirate I ain't figured him out quite yet...

Thanks Steve....I am just happy to be here.

03-23-2006, 02:37 PM
DOnt worry Lakey, I vouched for ya man! I am a political figure now, so people respect me now. ;) I am like EF Hutton, when I talk-people listen.... :D

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 03:28 PM
The guests MIGHT!!!:rolleyes: The members DON'T!!!!8p

03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
:uglyhamme The guests MIGHT!!!:rolleyes: The members DON'T!!!!8p

Oh you guys all love me like the neighborhood mutt dog. the really scruffy one that everyone fed table scraps too.

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2006, 04:37 PM

Oh you guys all love me like the neighborhood mutt dog. the really scruffy one that everyone fed table scraps too.

More like anti-freeze.....8p :eek:

"I actually can not believe I just said that", but oh well...

03-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Ooooooo that was cold man, COLD!

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
They should, he is their link to the past! A regular keying Encyclopeepeedia of historical pop culture, [meaning] he knows his s---!

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 05:23 PM
:worthy: Vote for UMP, he ain't no chump, put some gas in his boat, from the HighTest Pump! :guitar:

03-23-2006, 05:26 PM
:worthy: Vote for UMP, he ain't no chump, put some gas in his boat, from the Hightest Pump! :guitar:

YOu just made the campaign team with that one buddy! :toast:

Go see Lakey and he will get your your suit and hat! :D

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 05:34 PM
YOu just made the campaign team with that one buddy! :toast:

Go see Lakey and he will get your your suit and hat! :D

Cleaned up the car today and found some change under the seat, now we got $.67 in your Campaign Fund, that's a 1 millasecond TV commercial during the NCAA FINAL FOUR Tournament! :firejump:

TMCNo1
03-23-2006, 05:36 PM
:steering: Vote for UMP, he ain't no joke, hit the gas, after you throw him a rope! :steering:

03-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Cleaned up the car today and found some change under the seat, now we got $.67 in your Campaign Fund, that's a 1 millasecond TV commercial during the NCAA FINAL FOUR Tournament! :firejump:

Cool, subliminal advertising at that rate. $.67 is a great start. I think there are some pop cans in the back of my truck I can cash in for deposit. We can just run "VOTE FOR UMP" on the TV screen real quick. Its way better than wasting ten of thousand of dollars on long commercials. ;)

03-23-2006, 11:54 PM
OK man, this is the campaign thread!!!

SKI*MC
03-23-2006, 11:56 PM
so you dont know what you are running for, but your running for it?

03-23-2006, 11:57 PM
Yea, Lakey takes care of all those piddley a** details like that. I am just the figure head, the image, hes the brains.

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Do the guests care about UMP? How about does that POS UMP care about anyone but himself and his political agenda? ;)

03-24-2006, 12:06 AM
HB, stick with me man, I will take all you guys along for the ride! YOur all my cabinet. Its not about me, its about gas for my skiboat. thats my real political agenda. Were not gonna let that leak out of our inner circle though.

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 12:07 AM
No thanks! I have been takin' for a ride before! Next thing you will want money and time! Both of which I set asside for me!

03-24-2006, 12:08 AM
NO DUMMY!! I dont want YOUR gas! Its about GETTING gas!! YOu been drinkin coors again?

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 12:10 AM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL LLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!
Even Better!

03-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Cool! SO you in or what?? :confused: I need a good PR guy like you for my campaign. Come on man, whaddaya say??

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 12:19 AM
Way off topic but just saw on the news that one of my buddies just lost his CEO and son in a plane crash! You know them as the DeVoe family otherwise known as JD Byrider. My very close friend is head of franchising at JD Byrider. He was on the news confirming the news of the crash. I know the rep but the national headquarters and the DeVoe family are incredible to work for. Sorry for the jack but a ton of families around here are gonna be impacted heavily. :o

03-24-2006, 12:21 AM
wow :( sorry to hear that man. :(

03-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks it Hacker!!!! you got it!! Thats my political agenda!!! :worthy: :woohoo: YOu made it! your on the campaign team now. Get your straw hat and seersucker suit and lets hit the road campainging.

REPEAL WINTER!!! REPEAL WINTER!!!

These are the hats I want

http://www.mdfamilies.org/images/Election%20Hat.jpg

and hers the suits I want
http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/L418712.jpg

Lakey, lets get the ball rolling here!

HB, here are the hats and suits for the campaign man. WHats your size? we are ordering tomarrow

SKI*MC
03-24-2006, 12:23 AM
hell yeah, order me one!

03-24-2006, 12:32 AM
what size you want bud?? ;)

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Thanks UMP! I am sure changes are on the horizon. I will be making calls tomorrow.

03-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Cool HB. Have your people contact my people, then have all of them contact JR's people, they can all do lunch and iron this out. I need your power and influence in my organization to make this election happen. THose hats and suits alone wont do it. Gentlmen, We are at the dawn of a new day. We will all work together to repeal winter for ALL waterskiers! :headbang: Was it Dr. Evil that had a weather changing device?? anyone got his phone #? Somehow we will figure out how to get great weather everyday for wasterskiing and free gas for UMP's boat.

Lakey, where have you been? :confused: We have things to discuss. We cant be asleep at the wheel here.

SKI MC, TMCno1, Erk, Pendo, Leroy, HB get your suit and hat sizes to Lakey by the end of today.

LakePirate
03-24-2006, 11:20 AM
and free gas for UMP's boat.

Always get something for yourself.

SKI MC, TMCno1, Erk, Pendo, Leroy, HB get your suit and hat sizes to Lakey by the end of today.

I will be placing the order on monday. If you don't know what size your tater is I will give you a scale

S - Pops right through the drysuit neck seal with no problem
M - A bit uncomfortable going through the drysuit
L - You take a deep breath before you try to squeeze through
XL - You have to lube up before you even think about putting it on

LakePirate
03-24-2006, 11:21 AM

Leroy
03-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Do they come in different colors? I think I may need purple :D and then we can use JR's avatar as the campaign mascot.

BriEOD
03-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Dude, that is a pimp daddy suit. :worthy:

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
It's Official!, I have been appointed UMP's Unofficial Speech Riter, unless otherwise noted, identical and symmetrical about the center line! :eek:

Richcheer is UMP's 1st. informal, formal speech for your review!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CROSSEYED MOSQUITOS AND BOWLEGGED ANTS,
I am here to address and not to undress a speech I know nothing about,
In the year 1492, Christopher Cucumber sailed up the Mississloppy River with Indigestion in one hand and a Star Spangled Banana in the other.
The rest is history, unless the unknown impartial patrisan vote projects the otherwise unwanted choices.
If nominated, I will not run, If I run, I will not win, If I win, I will not serve, If I serve I will not work!
Thank You for your support,
:D UMP :D

Stick around for the Reception tonite, we have goody bags, with bumper stickers, buttons and patriotic jock straps for all who precipitate. Any political funraising constipations will be appreciated and are taxdequackable! :rolleyes:

03-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Thats right No1 :wavey: you da man! you are my voice. Bri, you want a suit? you can be my campaign contact in FL, I need someone in the south as Lakey is going to be all over the globe seeing he is my right hand man. so I need a southern contact. You in? REPEAL WINTER is the agenda, oh yea, and free gas for UMPs boat(gotta have a fringe beny in there somewhere)

Leroy, you decide about hte colors, after all I am appointing you to be in charge of all wardrobe and haircuts. Its a prestigious gig, lots of hours, and the pay is low too!! get with Lakey, he will tell you all you need to know...he is your supervisor. stick with him, and you will go far in my organization. ;)

Now we gotta find a job for HB and Pendo and JR...... :confused:

BriEOD
03-24-2006, 12:58 PM
:D Sure bro, why not.

03-24-2006, 12:59 PM
aliright check in with Lakey, we will hook you up!! See Leroy for your suit and hat, and haircut. :toast:

Maristar210
03-24-2006, 01:15 PM
So when your takin a dump
Think of UMP to help you out of that winter slump
Up on the sopbox is where he'll be
Staring at the finger between these three :D

Just Kidding Daaaauuude

Steve

03-24-2006, 01:42 PM
You rule steve! :D you just made the campaign team :toast: I dont have a job for you yet, Lakey will figure that out. I still gotta find ajob for hte other guys too. were on a roll!! ;)

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
:steering:You can rest assured if there are any monies left over from the campain, the Corrrrrrrrrrrronor station wagon will have a set of Plastic Drip Lettering, Chrome Alloy 24's, MasterCraft Tires and a Trailer Hitch, for when you be investimigatin' them spicious happin's concerning bodies brung into the Morrrrrrrrrrrgue! :steering: 8p

03-24-2006, 02:34 PM
NO1, please tell me I can name that ride "Dragula".....???? It sounds saweeeettt!!! :toast:

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 03:06 PM
NO1, please tell me I can name that ride "Dragula".....???? It sounds saweeeettt!!! :toast:

As long as the Morrrrrrrrrrrgue is in a castle in the fog, in :rolleyes: Trrrrrrrrrrrrrransylania!

Corrrrrrrrrrrroner Slogan, "We DRRRRRRRAG-U-LAzy Dead Azz To Town!" :eek: :eek:

03-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Uh, yea.....uh......NO 1, dude, have you ever thought of a career writing death metal lyrics? just an idea...... you may have missed your calling.....

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Uh, yea.....uh......NO 1, dude, have you ever thought of a career writing death metal lyrics? just an idea...... you may have missed your calling.....

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 03:20 PM
BREAK TIME! Spouse is on vacation today helping me! Can't pay her much, but I give her plenty of breaks as trade, her Benefits are OUTSTANDING! :eek: Don't understand why she takes off running everytime the break bell rings! :rolleyes:

03-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Cant we all just get along??? ;)

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 09:41 PM
:wavey: UMP, found two to help with the campaign. Two potatoes and one is a prostitute. Which one is the prostitute? The one with the little sticker that says "I-DA-HO!" :worthy:

03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
You been drinkin with HB? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 09:59 PM
When in doubt just remember it doesn't always have to be a Hoosier thing!

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 10:16 PM
:steering: Ya'll shouldn't started talking the other day somewhere about "Smokey and the Bandit", brought back my old CB memories, changed my sig and got more of um! I'll have to get the van out, it's got a CB in it and talk to the truckers and convince them to vote for UMP and just maybe a UMPVOY [UMP convoy] to Washington will help the cause! :steering:

03-24-2006, 10:26 PM
I am all for an UMPVOY! :steering: Lets put that hammer down and give er he11!!! :D

No1 I knew I could count on you :D You da man, thats why Im payin you the big bucks!

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 10:39 PM
I sure hope you do the direct deposit thang or do you pay thru PAYPAL! And just think, you didn't even do a background check before you hired me, :rolleyes: I might even be a double naught [OO] spy fer the opposition, remember you don't need no UMPGATE to have to deal with during the campaign. We don't want to re-live the Nixon deal by seeing you resign and leave the UMPHOUSE in your helimicopter, giving us the victory sign, :headbang: wait a minute, in your case it would be 1 finger! :D

Hoosier Bob
03-24-2006, 10:42 PM
I think UMP actually has a dog named Checkers!

03-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Its all good NO1, I checked it all out with Hoosier! he vouched for you, and I know I can trust him. after all, he is pre-med!

03-24-2006, 10:43 PM
I think UMP actually has a dog named Checkers!

No, Checkers was a working girl I knew in high school

JEREMY79
03-24-2006, 10:44 PM
I think we drink too much

UMP how do you have this much nonsense without drinking?

03-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I think we drink too much

UMP how do you have this much nonsense without drinking?

I am the KING of nonsense Jeremy. I can ramble about goofy **** ALL Day long!! I live for it. I really get screwy when I drink, you guys would probably kick my *** if you were around me when I was drinkin.

JEREMY79
03-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Nah, too dam cold for me to come up there and kick your ***

03-24-2006, 10:51 PM
wanna campaign suit and hat? See Lakey! he will hook you up.

so is the working girl thing gonna be a problem for the campaign? I never "went there" or anything. We just were in the same bowling league.

JEREMY79
03-24-2006, 10:52 PM
so is the working girl thing gonna be a problem for the campaign?

Uh,........... No

03-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Uh,........... No

Cool. well you know how politics can be.....guilt by association

JEREMY79
03-24-2006, 10:53 PM
You dont want to get me started on politics and government

TMCNo1
03-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Take care wit the workin' girl thing, if they check into your background and find her, and now the prostitute potato on staff. Remember, President Slick Willy Clinton is still paying in Arkansas, then the "Starr Report" concerning Monika. NO!, that wasn't our long overdue TMC magazine, the "STAR", that was the mag that had Easties pictures in it and look how it sposed him and you don't want that! It's like bein' on the 10 Most Wanted sheet at the Post Office and on "Americas Most Wanted" on FOX. :D :eek: :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
03-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Word is from Chip FOOSE, a set of 24" wheels and MasterCraft tires may be in the works for the Ofishal Corrrrrrrrrrrrronor Wagon only if a byout of FOOSE is quelled. I have the understanding a PIRATE group of investers is trying to by him out and want to rename his company "WE BE WHEELS AND S---!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

BIG sign on building would say, WEBEWASrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
FO YO 1 Stop Shoppin"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I edited my post, sorry!
My bride was looking over my shoulder and told me if I didn't change it I would be #2,#3, or #4 real quick and was counting to 10. All those numbers? :confused:

03-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Is that so? :confused: hmmmmm

LakePirate
03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
So what have I missed...this having to work thing is for the birds.

From what I can tell BriEOD is the man in Lutz, going to go after the silver fox vote.
TMC#1 is the speech writer.

Who needs suits and hats?

03-27-2006, 06:58 PM
LAKEY!!! :wavey: Good to see you my friend!! I was beginning to worry. I was gonna dispatch a serch party of mastercrafts to find you. Even if you on land, we would still have all trailered mastercrafts behind vehicles searching for you. Its just the way I do things.

I am becoming concerned with the campaign. Heres the deal. The weather is getting warm up here. I think its gonna be hard to sell the idea of "repeal winter" to the voters, with mother nature doing it on her own. I think the voters are going to realize that political intervention isnt going to bring winter any faster(did I say that outloud?) and wont vote for us. I am wondering if we need an alternative campaign strategy? remember here boys the goal is to get the beni's, free boat gas on our constituents dollar. ;)

Thanks for checkin in buddy! Lets have a roll call here. MC, No1,Bri, HB and everyone else speak up, we need to have a meeting :friday:

LakePirate
03-27-2006, 07:11 PM
If we have another night like last night (28 degrees):eek: then we will have the Central Georgia voters lining up in droves. If we hurry and get an emergency election in the next week or so we still have a shot.

Problem with that is we can't wear the suits until after easter.

03-27-2006, 07:18 PM
OH MAN, the suits are gonna crew everything up!!!!! :mad: WHY oh WHY did I insist on those suits :noface: Lakey, your my right hand man, how can we fix this? what are we gonna do?? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 07:32 PM
So far this thread is like the show "LOST!" I may have to rent the first season to get it! If you want my vote the ballots better be out in front of the "21st Amendment!" Oh yeah I forgot, get a candidate! Mag may be able to help with the "ALTERNATIVE" voters! Without him you may be sunk! ;)

03-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Uh.....I am the candidate HB....uh...you been drinkin again?? Come on man, you need to wake up and smell the coffee pal, we got an election to win here! ;) Get with it! Lakey will be contacting you ASAP.

Talk to me goose!

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh you are the candidate! Now that is totally different! I was beginning to think I had no reason to drink tonight but the thought of you holding office and creating more poles disturbs me! More poles in 06! To the liquor store I go!

03-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Wait a minute... :eek: Thats it!!! alcohol! thats the ticket! we need to get everyone good and beered up on a saturday night and vote. OK, we need to figure out how to hold an election on saturday night from.....oh, say 9 pm to 3 am. that will do it. that way they will be good an sauced up to vote, and we need to figure out how to let them vote from a bar. like a phone in vote like on those TV reality shows. ;) there is hope for the campaign yet, dont cancell that suit order yet Lakey!!! :D

HB, what voters exactly do you mean Mag can help with??

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Remember I may be a liability to the campaign, for this I am saddened to say I am withdrawing from the impending cabinet position. As far as Mag goes that would be Jeff Gordon fans! Not that that is a bad thing! ;) Wait a minute... :eek: Thats it!!! alcohol! thats the ticket! we need to get everyone good and beered up on a saturday night and vote. OK, we need to figure out how to hold an election on saturday night from.....oh, say 9 pm to 3 am. that will do it. that way they will be good an sauced up to vote, and we need to figure out how to let them vote from a bar. like a phone in vote like on those TV reality shows. ;) there is hope for the campaign yet, dont cancell that suit order yet Lakey!!! :D

HB, what voters exactly do you mean Mag can help with??

03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
YOu cant quit now HB, this is like the your club house in 3rd grade, your a member for life! We dont consider you a liability at all, your a model citizen in my book. :worthy:

Hey, if Mag can get us more votes, how is that bad? Mag can be on the team too.

But if you leave HB, it could make the whole thing fall apart :eek:

;)

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 08:29 PM
How about "Silent Partner?"

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey ya'll HB can't be much of a model citizen when campared to Megan on the SS thread. She's one Model Citizen.
HB remember, UMP will always need a Driver for the Ofishal Corronerrrrrr Station Wagon, with 24's, MasterCraft Tires, Drip Molded Lettering and Trailer Hitch for the Ofishal Tow-tha-dead-ones out the water MasterCraft Boat. We can go up to the "PETS" thread and borrow the dudes dog that fishes to help UMP find'um!

UMP, we got a problem up here in NC when it comes to the Voters! Wednesday we start our so called "EDUCATION LOTTERY" and all the citizens are saving $"s up to play the lottery and not donating and they all say on election day they will be at the "SHOP & ROB" trying to win the "BIG ONE". I've been trying to convince them that getting out to vote for UMP for Corrrrornerrrrrr is the 'BIG ONE".

03-27-2006, 09:52 PM
:cool: I guess were gonna have to do the standard politician thing, and have your people contact my people, and they will do lunch.

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 10:11 PM
C'mon UMP did you say over? Nothing is over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? He** no! L G J B!

03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Forget it, he's rolling

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 10:23 PM
C'mon UMP did you say over? Nothing is over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? He** no! L G J B!

WOW,WOW, HB has to be drankin' again, cause the Japanese bombed Pearl Horbor, not the Germans! :eek:

Ump, you better get you another driver :steering: for the wagon, HB will be driving you to the Maternity Ward at the hospital, rather than the Morrrrrrrrgue! :D

03-27-2006, 10:30 PM
NO1 it was a movie qoute, from "Animal house" Bluto said it in his inspration speech at the end.

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM
You dumb***! TMC I was quoting John Belushi in the great movie Animal House! Thanks for the History lesson but it would take all the beer in the world to forget 12/7 and 9/11! Obviously I am just funnin! When I am drunk you will know! ;) OK I am drunk but it is still a quote!

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Got me! I am just taking the political honesty thing too serious.

Working for UMP and the crew has it's benefits, in all the excitement, I fergot we was in the middle of a "POP CULTURE" history lesson too! Might be best if I turn up my IV drip of teak oil and get a little "BUZZ" going so I can understand ya'll!

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 10:48 PM
TMC no problem! None of that is needed! You will however have to pollish up on your movie rhetoric (spelling)! Next I will be quoting the Devil from Animal House! UMP will play the part of the Angel!

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM
TMC no problem! None of that is needed! You will however have to pollish up on your movie rhetoric (spelling)! Next I will be quoting the Devil from Animal House! UMP will play the part of the Angel!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

03-27-2006, 10:51 PM
well, honesty is our policy no1, so its ok! :dance: Easy on that drip, save some for your boat!!

03-27-2006, 10:53 PM

but HB, I wanna be the one that sleeps with Dean Wermer's wife!!!! :uglyhamme

Leroy
03-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Leroy
03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Here you go UMP:

[in the supermarket vegetable section]
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Mine's bigger.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): [looks questioningly at him]
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): My cucumber. It's bigger.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): No, vegetables are sensual. People are sensuous.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Right. Sensual. That's what I meant. My name's Eric Stratton. People call me Otter.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): My name's Marion. People call me Mrs. Wormer.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Oh, we have a Dean Wormer at Faber.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): How interesting. I have a husband named Dean Wormer at Faber. Still want to show me your cucumber?

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 10:58 PM
All I can say is, if this bunch of crrrrrrrrrrazies ever meet up in one spot, in person, it will be one he!! of a HOOT!................... That's southern for, "What did I get myself into?".............. Kinda like the goat thing with Fred the boat Mechanic!

Hoosier Bob
03-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Please! Leroy put down the gun and walk away! Do you understand you have given (whisper, UMP) a reason for another thread!!!!!! 8p Here you go UMP:

[in the supermarket vegetable section]
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Mine's bigger.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): [looks questioningly at him]
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): My cucumber. It's bigger.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): No, vegetables are sensual. People are sensuous.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Right. Sensual. That's what I meant. My name's Eric Stratton. People call me Otter.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): My name's Marion. People call me Mrs. Wormer.
Eric 'Otter' Stratton (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): Oh, we have a Dean Wormer at Faber.
Marion Wormer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089244/): How interesting. I have a husband named Dean Wormer at Faber. Still want to show me your cucumber?

03-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Well, Marion Wermer was a hottay!!! :banana:

NO1, it will be as long as him and his goats dont show up! :eek:

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 11:08 PM
well, honesty is our policy no1, so its ok! :dance: Easy on that drip, save some for your boat!!

Got plenty dried teak oil on the platform, been thinking of scraping some of it off before I cover it with butcher block Formica, crushing it up and trying to smoke it! Teak oil isn't a controlled substance in powder form is it?

What a campaign! A POLLster, a drinker, a smoker, and a boat load of nuts!

03-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Are you sure your not Tommy Chong???? :confused:

TMCNo1
03-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Are you sure your not Tommy Chong???? :confused:

My favorite movies, the more movies they did, the more the detective became an addict.

03-28-2006, 09:39 AM
"Next movie" was their best by far. And "Things are tough all over" was 2nd. The comedic writing in those was way better than the others. Just the concept of them playing dual roles as Arabs in "TATAO" was hilarious, and Cheech's 2nd character in NM was major funny, "Cousin Red-Deewayne Mendoza" that chit was hilarious. Cheech and Chong were really comic genious, both of them. Very underrated and wrote off because their brand of humor was "doper" humor and people wouldnt give them an honest chance. Those guys were way smarter than anyone ever gave them credit for. Comic Genious I tell you!!! :D

03-28-2006, 09:50 AM
BTW, Whats going on at campaign HQ today gentlemen? :confused:

TMCNo1
03-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Got sidetracked giving Newbie info on potential problems with his MC purchase as my other boss Skidog informed him. I have to work 2 jobs just to be able to pay the bills and have some $ left over to buy fish food for my fish on the screen saver, as they keep coming up to the screen shouting, "Feed Me", :rant: :cry: think we having sushi tonight if I can get my virtual net unstuck from the modem! :popcorn:

03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Got sidetracked giving Newbie info on potential problems with his MC purchase as my other boss Skidog informed him. I have to work 2 jobs just to be able to pay the bills and have some $ left over to buy fish food for my fish on the screen saver, as they keep coming up to the screen shouting, "Feed Me", :rant: :cry: think we having sushi tonight if I can get my virtual net unstuck from the modem! :popcorn:

Dont over feed those fish no 1, they will die if they eat too much, and stink up the recycle bin. and I have a he!!uva time gettin them out thru the 3.5 drive. :twocents: