PDA

View Full Version : Another on for Rick

BriEOD
09-23-2004, 04:39 PM
I have a new member for your club.

My neighbor and close friend just told his wife that he is leaving her (she is a complete female dog all the time so I don't blame him). She went absolutely ape sh*t. She went out into the garage and kicked over his 5 month old Harley Davidson Fat Boy (dented the tank, scratched the pain broke off a turn signal), (it gets better) took a pneumatic nail gun and shot into all of his tires on his truck (33" Mickey Thompsons), finally she busted out every head light and tail light in his truck with his $300 softball bat. What he was doing during all of this I don't know but I'm keeping an eye out for the $1 garage sale. He is a contractor and has more construction tools then any person I know. Nice huh? :rant:

rem_p
09-23-2004, 05:21 PM
that sucks for him...reminds me of somethin funny that happened to me one time tho eckhummm (clearing throat)

once upon a time i was dating this cute little girl. all was good for the first couple of months, till one day a few of my friends had a interesting little story to tell me about her and a boy i went to school with....basically she run around on me one nite when i was out of town.

anyway i was pissed and was tellin my parents what had happened, i said "well i guess im gonna kick her *** to the curb and kick his ***!"
momma said yea thats what i would do if it were me. however daddy seen it different...he said "well if it was me id kick him to the curb, and kick her ***...that'd teach her not to do that runnin around on somebody else." I was so tickled by this that i just forgot all about it started datin one of her friends :D :banana:

Farmer Ted
09-23-2004, 06:03 PM
this is a fitting video....

http://www.battlecenter.net/downloads/homebase.asf

The mother (no pun intended) of all grudge fu...

JimN
09-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Brian- has he thought about pressing charges for damaging his stuff? He should also kick her butt out. If your state is like WI, whoever leaves can lose their claim to the domicile under the right circumstances. He should also be hoarding cash for his legal fees.

lakes Rick
09-23-2004, 08:38 PM
DO NOT get Physical.. He will have every anti man system after him.. Play by the rules..

TODAY go get a restraining order keeping her OUT of the house and away from him.. She is dangerous.. GET the KIDS away from her also.

Take PICTURES and a VIDEO of her if you can.. NOTHING like pictures.....

Have a witness with him at all times... She can lie and get away with alot in this system..

Little known facts: 50% of all domestic disputes are started by the women just like this one.. Usually the man fights back, like we do when we are beat on by other guys, and then he gets the crap.. All of the GOVERNMENT supported women groups, can you say BILLIONS of tax dollars, do not want you to know this as "what would they do for work" if the truth was known??????
The WORST cases of physical violence occurs in LESBIAN relationships.... Hell they scare me just lookin at em...

If Jesse James was smart enough to call the police when his stripper wife threw a pot at him, any one can......

east tx skier
09-24-2004, 11:20 AM
I was so tickled by this that i just forgot all about it started datin one of her friends :D :banana:

That's what I did when that sort of thing happened to me (in my youth).

Rick is right. Pictures, video, witnesses. But other than that, stay away from her and call the law.

So much easier when they don't live there. Just stop calling them and change your number. :dance:

MarkP
09-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Brian

At least it wasn’t a MasterCraft:eek:

phecksel
09-24-2004, 12:37 PM
From personal experience, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the law if she threatens, does damage, or strikes you. They are usually first to hit to try and provoke us. It worked extremely well for me, the cop told her to leave and after she was gone, said she's not to stable, is she. Also told me I did the right thing. It's in our nature to not be threatened by someone smaller and weaker.

lakes Rick
09-24-2004, 10:26 PM
OH and clean out the savings and checking accounts.. Trust me she will......

phecksel
09-27-2004, 12:02 PM
I intentially set up the investment account with dual signature required. She was PISSED after discovering her credit cards cancelled.

lakes Rick
09-27-2004, 12:45 PM
I intentially set up the investment account with dual signature required. She was PISSED after discovering her credit cards cancelled.

Yeah, she was after the MOOLAH.. After the emotional decision is made, it all becomes a dollar thing..