PDA

View Full Version : Ford Expedition or Toyota Sequoia?

rjfenger
03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
I currently pull my X-10 with a '99 Ford Expedition (5.4L V8) and I'm considering getting something new. I think my Expedition might be on its last legs (sounds like it needs some serious engine work). I have been happy with the pulling capability of the Expedition, but don't want to be left stranded. Should I stick with a new Expedition (5.4L V8) or switch to a more reliable Toyota Sequoa (4.7L V8) that may last more than 6 years? I've heard that there are swaying issues with the Tundra/Sequoia - never had any swaying with the Expedition. I'm not too concerned with the HP difference - I'd prefer a little better mpg.

Thanks for any feedback,
Russ

Tom023
03-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I tow my X30 with a Sequoia and do not have any sway issues. The back does sag more than I would like, but an air spring option is available and should level it out. I don't think you can go wrong with either vehicle, and the 5.4L does have better low end than the 4.7 but both are fine. Toyota will be introducing a 5.7 with the new Tundra in 2007 and this will carry over into a new Sequoia, but it sounds like you need something now.

Long-term durability does favor the Toyota, but I've driven both Fords and Toyotas extensively and never had major problems with either. Have you considered a Nissan Armada? More power than the Toyota and an import if that's what you are after.

BrianM
03-20-2006, 06:18 PM
New '07 Yukon or Tahoe with Displacement on Demand 5.3. Lots of power and the best MPG of any of the large SUVs

east tx skier
03-20-2006, 06:24 PM
The new expeditions have a 3.73 gear ratio standard. Don't know what you have currently, but the new ones will probably pull better with the standard gear ratio. I think it was 3.33 standard in 99 (like in 01).

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-20-2006, 06:28 PM
:twocents: New '07 Yukon or Tahoe with Displacement on Demand 5.3. Lots of power and the best MPG of any of the large SUVs

Im with BrianM, check out the new 07 Tahoe, its quite a ride. Lots of best in class features. I drove one here at work and its pretty impressive. I suggest checking it out anyway, its a nice set of wheels.

michael freeman
03-20-2006, 06:37 PM
New '07 Yukon or Tahoe with Displacement on Demand 5.3. Lots of power and the best MPG of any of the large SUVs

This is what I would look at.

3event
03-20-2006, 06:58 PM
When I need a tow vehicle we use a Tundra crew cab. It's tight as a drum, smooth, quiet, comfortable. I love that truck. A couple of friends have had Sequoias and been extremely happy. Everyone I know who has Toyotas raves about dependability. This would be my pick if I were in the market now.

To be honest, I was not that impressed with the new Tahoe when I checked it out at the auto show, but no test drive. Interior so/so, interior room not impressive (we have a big gang).

I had some crappy experiences with Ford Exploders, so I personally would not go down the path of Ford. Admittedly, a friend of mine has a 97 Expedition with a ton of miles on it that has been very good to him.

milkmania
03-20-2006, 07:21 PM
:twocents:

Im with BrianM, check out the new 07 Tahoe, its quite a ride. Lots of best in class features. I drove one here at work and its pretty impressive. I suggest checking it out anyway, its a nice set of wheels.

was on the ballfield and saw a black one with deep tinted windows and black wheels drive by......

mmm mmm mmm, sure looked good!

milkmania
03-20-2006, 07:26 PM
2007 Tahoe LTZ:headbang:

Ryan
03-20-2006, 07:34 PM
There is a 2007 Sequoia coming out around the corner that would delay my purchase decision if I were in your shoes. It's supposed to be an '07 model with an optional HO 5.7L engine.
Imagine that...an '07 vehicle that will actually be launched in '07. (cough.... '06/'07 Tahoe... cough... cough...) I'll try to find some pics.

PendO
03-20-2006, 10:05 PM
2007 Tahoe LTZ:headbang:

on the tahoe the windows on the middle seat don't go all the way down:(

Get a new Expedition 4X4 Limited Trim ........... ah, if only I didn't have a boat payment, a student loan payment, a mortgage payment, chit ... who am I kidding, but the Expedition is TiGHt!

erkoehler
03-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Haven't read the thread, but what about a new Tahoe or Suburban?

Edit: I'll join the rest of the guys....go with the Tahoe!

PendO
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Haven't read the thread

Erk, that is classic !!

erkoehler
03-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Erk, that is classic !!

READ THE EDIT!!!!

milkmania
03-20-2006, 10:41 PM
on the tahoe the windows on the middle seat don't go all the way down:(

I've found that to be typical with Tahoes, but not Suburbans.... because of the rear wheel openings.

LakePirate
03-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Bowtie for me.

I like the new Tahoes much better in person than in pics.

Hey UMP when are the 07 Burbans coming out?

Sodar
03-20-2006, 10:46 PM
I will add to the Tahoe/Suburban option! I had a Tundra with the 4.7 for about 5 years. I will be honest, you can not beat the quality of the Toyota, however I was dissappointed with the fit and finish of the interior. I am not sure how much better the Sequoias are. I LOVE my new tahoe and I am already considering the new suburban in the future. but that is just my $.02!!!

LakePirate
03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
On a discriminating note, my brother had a 4 runner in high school and loved it, he had to get rid of it for a F-150 because of the seat size. Don't know about the Sequoia or your size, but if you are a bigger person...meaning wide shoulders like me, you won't fit very well in the last 4 runner I was in. Of course I don't fit on airplanes either, the beverage cart wears me out in the aisle.

Leroy
03-20-2006, 11:29 PM
A '99 Expedition that is on it's last legs sound like never again Expetition.

The Tahoe does look good and the reliability ratings are decent.

I read somewhere, Lexus message board I think, that the new sequoia would have incredible towing power and it may take over the top power spot from LX470's.

Cloaked
03-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Ford Toyota
Ford Toyota
Ford Toyota
Ford Toyota

Now there's a tough damn decision... :D LMAO....

Can you say Toyota?

I luVs my GMC 2500

PendO
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
On a discriminating note, my brother had a 4 runner in high school and loved it, he had to get rid of it for a F-150 because of the seat size. Don't know about the Sequoia or your size, but if you are a bigger person...meaning wide shoulders like me, you won't fit very well in the last 4 runner I was in. Of course I don't fit on airplanes either, the beverage cart wears me out in the aisle.

Pirate ... head on the headliner ... I hear you man ... with all the toyota fans it is amazing Epic boats doesn't have more market share:)

Workin' 4 Toys
03-21-2006, 12:54 AM
Anything but a Toyota :wavey:

Another vote for the TAHOE/YUKON here...:D

LakePirate
03-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Pirate ... head on the headliner ... I hear you man ... with all the toyota fans it is amazing Epic boats doesn't have more market share:)

It wasn't so much head on the headliner as it was shoulders not fitting in the seat, it was form fitting and they didn't use me for the form. Guess I lay the seat back far enough not to have to worry about that. :D

TonyB
03-21-2006, 01:30 AM
I hitch my 91 Prostar 190 to our 2004 Expedition but if I were to be looking for a new tow vehicle I'd give a strong look at the Nissan Armada (http://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/ModelHomePage/0,,124278,00.html?Site=Google&Creative=Unknown&Area=nissan%5Farmada).
http://media.automotive.com/evox/stilllib/nissan/armada/2006/5od-4/47.jpg

Sodar
03-21-2006, 01:39 AM
Yeah, the Armada or even better the Infiniti version are both strong contenders! I like the boxy look too, for some reason?!?

prostar205
03-21-2006, 02:31 AM
rjfenger -

It really depends on your finances, if a new vehicle is in the picture - I'll let you decide that one.

For me, I am partial to the Expedition. I have a '99 Eddie Bauer Expedition with the 5.4L and 3.73 rear end. It tows the X30 great. Now, I have done alot to the truck to get it to tow better; such as Flex-a-lite dual 16" electric fans, 25% underdrive pulleys, Cat-Back exhaust, Superchip Microtuner, polyurethane bushings, Hotchkis front and rear sway bars, K&N FIPK, Lowered 2" (4x4)

The list goes on......

I really like the Sequoia for fit, finish and that Toyota reliability, but for me, nothing produces the low end torque better than an American made V8.

sizzler
03-21-2006, 04:18 AM
ive got the lexus over here badged as a toyota amazon with the diesel engine...4.2 turbodiesel......plenty of torque and great mpg.....the reliability is legendary........

then again,,,,i dont have the option of buying home grown.......gotta go with either ya pocket or ya conscience.........

NORTHERN LIGHTS
03-21-2006, 08:07 AM
f 250/350 SUPER CREW WITH 20" WHEELS TURBO DIESEL LARIET.
YOU ALREADY GOT THE X 8O--GET A BIG OLE RIDE TO GO WITH IT.
IF NOT-STICK WITH THE EXPEDITION!!

tommcat
03-21-2006, 08:41 AM
as the lead tech for a Ford dealership i'm supposed to tell you to buy an expedition. as an honest tech i'd tell you to go drive a chevy first. far more power and just an overall better ride in my opinion. the 5.4 feels like a V6 compared to chevys motor.

if you have any technical questions about the new expedition, feel free to PM me.

AIRCANX09
03-21-2006, 10:00 AM
In 2002, after looking at a Tahoe, I went with a Sequoia because of reliability, resale value, and space. My friend bought the Tahe I looked at and my sister in law drives an Expedition. Both wish they had a Sequoia. At a recent open house at our local MC dealership they launched the luxury X2 being towed with a luxury Lexus, which is the same as the Sequoia. Toyota quality is what makes them #2 world wide and gaining, in leaps and bounds over GM.

bigmac
03-21-2006, 10:39 AM
In 2002, after looking at a Tahoe, I went with a Sequoia because of reliability, resale value, and space. My friend bought the Tahe I looked at and my sister in law drives an Expedition. Both wish they had a Sequoia. At a recent open house at our local MC dealership they launched the luxury X2 being towed with a luxury Lexus, which is the same as the Sequoia. Toyota quality is what makes them #2 world wide and gaining, in leaps and bounds over GM.I'm going to switch my 2003 Denali for a new truck for towing in a couple of weeks. GMC no longer makes the Denali pickup with an extended cab, only a crew cab with resultant 5 foot bed, and 4 wheel steering is no longer standard, or even available. I'm thinking Nissan Titan for my next truck/tow vehicle.

BrianM
03-21-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm going to switch my 2003 Denali for a new truck for towing in a couple of weeks. GMC no longer makes the Denali pickup with an extended cab, only a crew cab with resultant 5 foot bed, and 4 wheel steering is no longer standard, or even available. I'm thinking Nissan Titan for my next truck/tow vehicle.

GM is no longer offering 4WS on anything. Think it just ended up being to cost prohibitive.

tommcat
03-21-2006, 10:59 AM
GM is no longer offering 4WS on anything. Think it just ended up being to cost prohibitive.and they had a ton of problems with it

captain planet
03-21-2006, 11:31 AM
I hitch my 91 Prostar 190 to our 2004 Expedition but if I were to be looking for a new tow vehicle I'd give a strong look at the Nissan Armada (http://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/ModelHomePage/0,,124278,00.html?Site=Google&Creative=Unknown&Area=nissan%5Farmada).
http://media.automotive.com/evox/stilllib/nissan/armada/2006/5od-4/47.jpg
The Infinity QX45 which is the same as the nissan armada was the WORST rated vehicle for reliability in 05 by Consumer Reports. I would STAY AWAY from that vehicle till they get the bugs out of it. Plus its not an AMERICAN vehicle!

This debate can stop right here. Your towing a 6000lb rig the only answer is a SURBURBAN. Period, end of discussion, next case. Its all about the wheelbase baby. And if you really don't want to know that the boat is behind you, get a 3/4 ton Surburban. I think the day that GM puts a diesel in a Surburban, ALL threads of this kind will cease to exist.

Just my opinion, and we all know what those are like. 8p

rjfenger
03-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Almost looks it might be worth waiting til 2007 - lots of new tow vehicles arriving. Here's some info on the 2007 Expedition:

What Edmunds.com Says:Ford revised its Expedition just in time to counter the new competition from Chevrolet and GMC.

What We Know: Official pics and specs show a much improved 2007 Ford Expedition heading our way this fall. The new styling on the outside looks good, but it's the improvements inside and under the skin that make it a better SUV. A stronger frame and a revised suspension should make for an even smoother ride. Ford claims its engineers went to work in an attempt to further reduce wind and road noise inside the cabin. Ford's 300-hp, 5.4-liter V8 is still the standard engine, but a new six-speed automatic transmission should help improve performance and fuel economy. Electronic stability and traction control are standard along with larger, more powerful antilock brakes. Interior upgrades include new front seats with more travel, an improved climate control system that defrosts quicker and a new power rear liftgate. Look for the 2007 Ford Expedition to hit dealerships this fall.

captkidd
03-23-2006, 05:44 PM
I've always tried to steer away from buying anything in it's first year of release; it just seems that there are always some bugs there to be worked out, and with the pressure to get a new vehicle to market, they don't seem to get them worked out before release. The same goes for anything that has received a major modification.

I've always been a "Buy American" proponent whenever possible, but I've owned a few foreign cars too (good and bad). It's getting harder and harder to justify the Buy American point because the Japanese typically just have so much better reliability, longevity, resale value, and overall quality. The Big 3 are catching up, but they still have a ways to go. Besides, GM and Ford build a lot of their vehicles in Canada, Dodge builds a lot of their trucks in Mexico, and Toyota (and Nissan?) build a lot of their vehicles in the US, so who knows what "Buy American" even means.

I still don't think the Tundra looks like a full-size pickup, so I prefer the "American" pickups, but the reliability problems that GM/Ford/Dodge seem to suffer from are certainly cause for concern. Besides, if you're looking for a 3/4 ton or ton truck, and especially if you want a diesel, there are no foreign choices.

Datdude
03-23-2006, 06:51 PM
A friend of mine just got the 2007 Tahoe LT with leather and all of the goodies. I have to say that I was really impressed with the interior compared to the Chevy's I have owned. I really like the exterior of the new Tahoe too. My vote is Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade

ski36short
03-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, the Armada or even better the Infiniti version are both strong contenders! I like the boxy look too, for some reason?!?

The boxy look? You mean the quasimoto hunchback look?!? Not for me. Not impressed at all with the interior of the Nissan and the Infiniti is just plain fugly.

One more vote for the Tahoe. And so what if it's an early 07?!?

Ryan what does a "hi po" Toyota 5.7 make? 300 hp?!? :D

PondPwr
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Has anyone used a Land Rover Discovery to pull your boat.

Hoosier Bob
03-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Actually the HO Toyota 5.7 makes 425 HP and 475 Ft lbs of torque. Not bad for their first try! HA ha! I don't know but I am sure it will do just fine. With 50 large to burn I doubt you will end up with anything we wouldn't take! Go deisel! Man I love that smell! Testosterone smells like an old UPS truck baby! Go Ford, Get the chip and burn rubber!

ski36short
03-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Actually the HO Toyota 5.7 makes 425 HP and 475 Ft lbs of torque. Not bad for their first try! HA ha!

Source? Is that official SAE certified power or Toyota's marketing number?? There has been a difference ya know... They got caught with their pants down when the new SAE rating procedure was used. Anyway for the 5.7 I could only find 380 hp as a guestimate and I forget torque already. We can do that with only one cam and no VVT! Next?!?

Pass that kool-aid man! On second thought, don't. I don't want any.

Hoosier Bob
03-23-2006, 11:20 PM
I was KIDDING! Sorry but once again I am bored and the site must pay! I did say I was sure it had enough. Management systems these days put all the power you need where you need it. I then said I would want something in a Deisel! Quad cab F something 50 big arse Deisel. ALso said for the $ it will be nice regardless. Take care 36 SL! :D Source? Is that official SAE certified power or Toyota's marketing number?? There has been a difference ya know... They got caught with their pants down when the new SAE rating procedure was used. Anyway for the 5.7 I could only find 380 hp as a guestimate and I forget torque already. We can do that with only one cam and no VVT! Next?!?

Pass that kool-aid man! On second thought, don't. I don't want any.

ski36short
03-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Ah, sorry. Don't hang out here enough to know. Just one of my more sensitive nerves! Anyway, you *can* pass that kool-aid if it's got a little Jack in it!

bigmac
03-24-2006, 06:38 PM
and they had a ton of problems with it\

I'm not aware of that. Mine has been flawless. When I had my front steering shaft replaced, I asked the service manager abou that and he says they've been very trouble-free.

PendO
03-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Has anyone used a Land Rover Discovery to pull your boat.

I know some of you have land rovers, but seriously, to me a Land Rover really should be pulling a SN ... that being said, I would love love love a Land Rover Range Rover ... someday:) I am suprised you chevy guys have enough power, but when you get stuck I am sure a ford or dodge guy will pulll you out of a ditch.

mach 32v
03-24-2006, 07:39 PM
buy american GM FORD OR DODGE BE AMERICAN/BUY AMERICAN :toast:

ski36short
03-24-2006, 10:05 PM
buy american GM FORD OR DODGE BE AMERICAN/BUY AMERICAN :toast:

What year is your Mach? My last project at FoMoCo...

SteveO
03-25-2006, 09:18 AM
What kind of in town mileage are the Sequia owners getting? My wifes MDX lease is up and she is the queen of in town driving, but I'm a little scared to put her in the Sequia for the milage?

Tom023
03-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Not towing, around 16 in town. Never checked highway. Towing, mainly highway at 60 - 65, more like 11.

SteveO
03-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Not towing, around 16 in town. Never checked highway. Towing, mainly highway at 60 - 65, more like 11.
Not to bad, as the MDX is about 17. I know they post that on the sticker, but did not know what real world was. From my experience with my 4Runner, they are fairly accurate with the MPG. One of my friends just got a new V8 AWD Exploder which looks nice, but claims his wife only gets around 11 in town.

Tom023
03-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I am actually surprised by what I get, but I should have added I'm not a heavy right foot driver most of the time either, so that may impact the number a bit. Also, mine is 2WD. If I didn't have the boat, I wouldn't have the Sequoia either though.

AIRCANX09
03-26-2006, 10:33 AM
The onboard monitor on our Sequoia reads 16.9mpg. This would be combined city/highway. I realize one requires towing capacity, but do you tow all the time, and over what terrain?

Leroy
03-26-2006, 11:06 AM
The reports sound horrible, I too would stay away from this machine.

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef32f0a/0
However it is American made in Canton MS.

The Infinity QX45 which is the same as the nissan armada was the WORST rated vehicle for reliability in 05 by Consumer Reports. I would STAY AWAY from that vehicle till they get the bugs out of it. Plus its not an AMERICAN vehicle!

This debate can stop right here. Your towing a 6000lb rig the only answer is a SURBURBAN. Period, end of discussion, next case. Its all about the wheelbase baby. And if you really don't want to know that the boat is behind you, get a 3/4 ton Surburban. I think the day that GM puts a diesel in a Surburban, ALL threads of this kind will cease to exist.

Just my opinion, and we all know what those are like. 8p

mach 32v
03-26-2006, 11:17 AM
ski 36 short i have a 04 mach 1 white and a 69 mach 1 medowlark yellow, both with shakers...nice cars.. dont mean to thread jack...

shepherd
03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking Nissan Titan for my next truck/tow vehicle.

I've never bought an import and probably never will, but that Titan is one badass looking truck IMO. I don't know why, I think the front looks aggressive. And their advertised tow capacity is pretty impressive.

I'm currently running a '99 Tahoe and I love it! It pulls my PS 190 so easy that I sometimes forget it's behind me :( and it's as comfortable as a Cadillac.

skeeler
03-27-2006, 02:39 PM
You know were I stand........ :D

kalanic
03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
:twocents:

I agree the new Tahoes w/ rear camera system is the Ultimate Tow Vehicle. Very Nice!

rjfenger
06-07-2006, 12:26 PM
For those curious, I ended up trading in the Expedition for a new '07 Tahoe LTZ. So far, we are very happy with our decision (only 400 miles on it so far). Any thoughts on minimum miles before towing (owners manual says 500)?

betsy&david Harrison
06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Had a Sequoia and loved it...towed the boat so well that David got a ticket :D

Workin' 4 Toys
06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
For those curious, I ended up trading in the Expedition for a new '07 Tahoe LTZ. So far, we are very happy with our decision (only 400 miles on it so far). Any thoughts on minimum miles before towing (owners manual says 500)?
That is friggin' awesome.....!!:toast: :toast:
I am pretty sure the last time I was in the doctors office with this nasty cold, I coughed and he said I had a serious case of sequoia..... He said that was bad and I had to have it burned off.....:D
F' toyota...

pq2
06-07-2006, 02:33 PM
does anyone had try any jeep, i like the new comander???? :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-07-2006, 03:00 PM
does anyone had try any jeep, i like the new comander???? :confused:Let me see if I can figure out what you are trying to say here...:rolleyes: I tried google translate and it came up with this.
"Has anyone here tried a Jeep, I like the new commander" (Just messing with you my friend:D )
I have an 06 Grand Cherokee, it tows alright. I do wish I would have went to the Hemi or the SRT8 (still unknown if a hitch will fit on that thing without removing exhaust system)
I have been driving the he!! out of it, I like it except I ALWAYS want more power. My miles are driven alone 90% of the time, so I didn't need the added space or seats.
The Commander is nice (I like them too), and they stack some nice incentives on them. It is based on the Grand cherokee platform, so it is the same with an added row of seats.

pq2
06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Workin' 4 Toys]Let me see if I can figure out what you are trying to say here...:rolleyes: I tried google translate and it came up with this.
"Has anyone here tried a Jeep, I like the new commander" (Just messing with you my friend:D )

sorry for my bad english :D , but thanks for the tip, i didnt know that it was based on the grand cherokee. The price of them here in mexico is very high, so i think i will end buying a ram slt 2500. Im a jeep fan and some day i will have a comander.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
They are priced about in line with the GC here. I think between 40 and 50. Ive seen some 10K rebates though.
New 2500? I like the mega cab (although the name gives me the impression it is bigger than it is)

[QUOTE=Workin' 4 Toys]Let me see if I can figure out what you are trying to say here...:rolleyes: I tried google translate and it came up with this.

sorry for my bad english :D , but thanks for the tip, i didnt know that it was based on the grand cherokee. The price of them here in mexico is very high, so i think i will end buying a ram slt 2500. Im a jeep fan and some day i will have a comander.

east tx skier
06-07-2006, 03:30 PM
W4T, which gear ratio do you have on your GC? My brother in law has a 2004 with the V8 and a 3.73 and seems pretty satisfied towing it in the hill country of central Texas.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-07-2006, 03:37 PM
3.55 with the Quadra-trac II

I've towed the boat, and snowmobiles with it. It does alright. The Mercedez Benz stability control system with AWD is downright remarkable.

east tx skier
06-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Now that's the newer one with the Benz in it, right. I've heard good things.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Not that you'd benefit, but in snow it is crazy stabil. Like it takes over all the controls. (I'm lucky it isn't steer by wire yet) Even in 10" of snow it was controllable. I am very impressed. Needs another 400HP though.

east tx skier
06-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I can see how that'd be useful. Around here, I just need a stable, comfortable boat puller in which I can heap my family and a bit of gear t'boot. My 01 expedition does the job nicely although there are undoubtedly vehicles that probably do it better.

Thrall
06-07-2006, 05:42 PM
They are priced about in line with the GC here. I think between 40 and 50. Ive seen some 10K rebates though.
New 2500? I like the mega cab (although the name gives me the impression it is bigger than it is)

[QUOTE=pq2]

Now you're talkin'. Cummins Mega 4x4!
The name is accurate. The cab is frickin' huge! Test drive, w/ the front seat nearly all the way back, my buddy (6'-7") sat in back and his knees were no where close to the back of the front seat. "Yeah, it's that big."