PDA

View Full Version : Ford Truck Discounts

G-man
03-19-2006, 02:17 PM
A while back Mattercraft offered up some x-plan pricing for Fords. I have sent him an e-mail but haven't gotten in touch with him. Anybody else on the board have access to this or something similar? Contact me by PM if you can help.

TMCNo1
03-19-2006, 08:32 PM
G-man, I gots a Massacraf wit a Foud, do dat wat count foo a disamcount, splain usef?

PendO
03-19-2006, 08:39 PM

TMCNo1
03-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks, I try! G-man is cool and he can take it! Me and George go a long way back!

Leroy
03-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Have you been oiling the teck TMC1? :D

TMCNo1
03-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Have you been oiling the teck TMC1? :D

Sure nuff, Next thing you know, they will be removing it from the market too, cause it doesn't meet California CARB laws and I'll have to find something else to get a buzz off of! :eek:

G-man, sorry for the thread jack, I won't do it again! I'm gonna go play with my "Erector Set." :banana:

TMCNo1
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
G-man, please explain your original thread, I am still trying to figure out what you are refering to. Sorry, but as PendO politely put it, I am still old and an arse?
Thanks!

ski_king
03-20-2006, 04:43 PM
WHAT IS X-PLAN PRICING?
Ford Partner Recognition (X-Plan) pricing is exclusive pricing established by Ford Motor Company. This program was developed by Ford Motor Company to reward the suppliers, fleet customers, colleges, organizations and business partners as well as friends and neighbors of US Ford Motor Company employees.

That being said, I thought the recent incentives Ford has been offering are better than the X-Plan. At least the family pricing they had last fall was.

TMCNo1
03-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks ski king for the explanation, as we haven't seen any advertising in our area yet on that! That's why I was lost. I didn't mean to interrupt!

ski_king
03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
In 2002 I paid $40 to join the Experimental Aircraft Association www.eaa.org, because its members are elgible for the X-Plan. The next year they changed the rules and you have to be a memebr for a year before the X-Plan is available to use.

http://eaa.org/communications/eaanews/ford_partner.html

Loffgren
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
You Can Get A Far Better Price Not Using Xplan......

G-man
03-20-2006, 06:10 PM
based on a trip to one dealer, then an internet inquiry, so far x-plan pricing has been the best in combination with other rebates, I haven't been able to aquire a/z plan or d/plan pricing. if you got an idea send me a pm

tommcat
03-20-2006, 06:22 PM
as an employee i get 2 vehicle a year at D plan prices, they are only to be used for me or DIRECT family such as parents, siblings and grandparents. it is not to be used for cousins, in laws or friends. they require my SSN and the relatives when the deal goes through to verify the relation. that's how D and A plans work