PDA

View Full Version : WEGO Kite tube vs Manta Ray

vegashomeexpert
03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I wan't to get a flyer this summer. Can any of you guys/gals that have these give me any feedback as the season goes on? I realize the WEGO just came out but please post after you use it. Gracious. ;)

beef
03-14-2006, 02:23 PM
We just got a Wego kite tube & I'm looking forward to trying it. Will definitely post some impressions and video after we get 'er wet. As the training DVD says:

"Never fly higher than you're willing to fall"

and

"If the rider reaches an 'undesirable' height, it is the driver's responsibility to throttle back to lower it"
Ohhhhhh yeahhh, that's what we'll do - no problem... :rolleyes:

flipper
03-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Those look like so much fun. I don't know anybody I would trust to drive with me in it though, know many people I would love to put in it with me driving. :steering:

mitch
03-20-2006, 09:27 PM
timely thread, we were just watching the Wego video. How fast do you tow? Found it for 500 shipped. Is that a good $$

vegashomeexpert
03-21-2006, 12:15 AM
timely thread, we were just watching the Wego video. How fast do you tow? Found it for 500 shipped. Is that a good $$
Isn't msrp for the WEGO $599? If so, $500 shipped is great! (from where?)

WakeSeeky
03-21-2006, 12:10 PM
I wan't to get a flyer this summer. Can any of you guys/gals that have these give me any feedback as the season goes on? I realize the WEGO just came out but please post after you use it. Gracious. ;)

I can't wait to see this. :D